The No T$ No B$ Thread

Redleg

yeah, don't buy cheap POS chinese chainsaws from bunnings

Cheap chinese chainsaws, secret squirrel [censored], ... is this alliteration week or something? :blink::blink:

• Like 1

Just heading off to the gym. Aiming for a pb on the treadmill - although a minute does seem a long time.

A solid workout then on to Darklands. Meeting some of the lower classes today - I suppose a little humility will be good for me.

Humility is not healthy for anyone.

I suggest whatever endorphins you create today should not be wasted on friendliness to the masses.

If you run into Moonie at the footy please don't go on about the fitness jaunt.

He may fall asleep in the Darklands and never awake.

• Like 1

Just heading off to the gym. Aiming for a pb on the treadmill - although a minute does seem a long time.

A solid workout then on to Darklands. Meeting some of the lower classes today - I suppose a little humility will be good for me.

Sadly bbo I doubt you will have trouble finding a seat.

Humility is not healthy for anyone.

I suggest whatever endorphins you create today should not be wasted on friendliness to the masses.

If you run into Moonie at the footy please don't go on about the fitness jaunt.

He may fall asleep in the Darklands and never awake.

Yes. It is true. I 'ran into' BBO at the game today. And might I say I came off 2nd best. He is one big unit. Thankfully they have no armrests in between the seats at the Darklands. All of him could fit into 2 seats ... just. All this talk about fitness, his drinking arm is certainly fit. Apparently they ran out of beer. Not surprised. Much to my distaste, we sat near the cheer squad. I was perched in between BBO and The Ox (yes, he was there chewing beers as well). The Ox is large, huge in fact, but nothing in comparison to BBO. You should've warned me Biff. I may need to seek counselling Edited by Moonshadow

I think......therfore I am............certain it's Banana Daiquiri time !!!! ( or something after this lots rubbish day )

Yes. It is true. I 'ran into' BBO at the game today. And might I say I came off 2nd best. He is one big unit. Thankfully they have no armrests in between the seats at the Darklands. All of him could fit into 2 seats ... just. All this talk about fitness, his drinking arm is certainly fit. Apparently they ran out of beer. Not surprised. Much to my distaste, we sat near the cheer squad. I was perched in between BBO and The Ox (yes, he was there chewing beers as well). The Ox is large, huge in fact, but nothing in comparison to BBO. You should've warned me Biff. I may need to seek counselling

You managed to stay awake then.

Probably due to fear of being crushed by Bbos " pecs" .

What an interesting meeting .

It really is fun being a MFC supporter.

Serious close to hanging up the boots.

It is just too hard.

Dont do that gramps,its bad for your health.

Take a long breath{or get machine to do it} and think of the clean out PR will do to the list.

If that doesnt excite you,think of BBO in his lycra doing water aerobics with 26 fat shielas.

That should make you smile and forget yestedays drubbing.

Dont do that gramps,its bad for your health.

Take a long breath{or get machine to do it} and think of the clean out PR will do to the list.

If that doesnt excite you,think of BBO in his lycra doing water aerobics with 26 fat shielas.

That should make you smile and forget yestedays drubbing.

It is the compounding effect jazza it is now heading towards a decade of this crap.

Right now disbanding is the best option I see.

Then at least the pain would end.

It really is fun being a MFC supporter.

Serious close to hanging up the boots.

It is just too hard.

My son threw his scarf in the bin on the way out. He is really struggling to keep supporting this mob.

He has been a fanatical Dee since old enough to crawl.

It is the compounding effect jazza it is now heading towards a decade of this crap.

Right now disbanding is the best option I see.

Then at least the pain would end.

Hang in, they will get better.

Hogan, Salem, Toumpas, Grimes, Trengove, Cross and maybe Clark is better than McKenzie, Blease, Nicholson, Strauss, Tapscott, Bail, Terlich and Pedersen.

Add to that some more new blood and we will improve.

My son threw his scarf in the bin on the way out. He is really struggling to keep supporting this mob.

He has been a fanatical Dee since old enough to crawl.

And that is the sad reality that confronts the MFC in the not too distant future. Where will the next generation of supporters come from, if we don't turn this around soon?

And that is the sad reality that confronts the MFC in the not too distant future. Where will the next generation of supporters come from, if we don't turn this around soon?

I must admit that yesterday after the game I heard more angry Dees fans than ever before. Several were swearing and really upset. I actually think that is a good thing to see as we have always seemed to just take it.

There was a lot of venom for Watts laconic efforts.

• Like 1

I must admit that yesterday after the game I heard more angry Dees fans than ever before. Several were swearing and really upset. I actually think that is a good thing to see as we have always seemed to just take it.

There was a lot of venom for Watts laconic efforts.

Hardly misdirected

Hardly misdirected

What gets me angry is that I wasn't angry at the loss. You could see it coming with our pathetic skill.

When you miss set shots at goal from 10 metres out and several in play from within 10 metres and some within 5 metres and cannot handball accurately over 2 metres or pass over 20 metres you deserve to lose.

There is only one solution, get rid of all the sub standard players and draft and trade for new ones, they can't be worse.

Hang in, they will get better.

Hogan, Salem, Toumpas, Grimes, Trengove, Cross and maybe Clark is better than McKenzie, Blease, Nicholson, Strauss, Tapscott, Bail, Terlich and Pedersen.

Add to that some more new blood and we will improve.

Sadly Redleg I have been hearing that for far too long.

I simply do not believe anymore

Sadly Redleg I have been hearing that for far too long.

I simply do not believe anymore

I understand but we have improved.

Our percentage is up by 50%. We have lost 7 games by under 23 points. We have lost 4 close games to Port and the Dogs which with some luck we should have won. We have not had our young gun FF all year. We lost our big brute FF before the season.

We have had no input from JT through injury.

We have improved.

I understand but we have improved.

Our percentage is up by 50%. We have lost 7 games by under 23 points. We have lost 4 close games to Port and the Dogs which with some luck we should have won. We have not had our young gun FF all year. We lost our big brute FF before the season.

We have had no input from JT through injury.

We have improved.

I know there is no such word but we are discussing degrees of "crapiness"

• Like 1