The No T$ No B$ Thread

Redleg

What did he say?

I heard him. Line and length interview on all aspects of the MFC, CSFC, the alignment and the players. Obviously thinks Hogan will make an impact as early as next year, likes Jack Fitzpatrick and a few of the other younger players coming through the ranks and spoke highly of his Casey listed players. Diplomatic about the departure of Neeld and the changes at MFC.

• Like 1

I heard him. Line and length interview on all aspects of the MFC, CSFC, the alignment and the players. Obviously thinks Hogan will make an impact as early as next year, likes Jack Fitzpatrick and a few of the other younger players coming through the ranks and spoke highly of his Casey listed players. Diplomatic about the departure of Neeld and the changes at MFC.

Also said it was a great improvement to have the Casey players train with the MFC group once a week.

IMO he came over very well.

This time last year, there were a few people who felt that the Western Bulldogs were "tanking" to improve their draft position and, on cue, they lost the last 10 games (didn't look like winning any of them including one against a badly injury-riddled, out of form Carlton). Had Melbourne fared slightly better they might have finished 16th and had our draft position with the possibility of snaffling Jesse Hogan.

I sense that we're about to see a repeat. Could GWS beat them at the weekend?

• Like 1

This time last year, there were a few people who felt that the Western Bulldogs were "tanking" to improve their draft position and, on cue, they lost the last 10 games (didn't look like winning any of them including one against a badly injury-riddled, out of form Carlton). Had Melbourne fared slightly better they might have finished 16th and had our draft position with the possibility of snaffling Jesse Hogan.

The interesting thing WJ is the Dogs seem to get a free ride in the media.

If it happens I am very confident nothing will be said.

If we get done by GWS it will be " dees tanking again"

Beggars belief

Edited by old dee

You know rusty that all stems from the WW2 were the Poms put out the story that they were superior to the Germans in fighter planes because they ate lots of carrots which improved their eye sight.

The reality is was 99% crap and Propaganda.

To get an advantage you needed to eat massive volume of carrots over a long period of time and even then the affect was marginal.

Sound familiar?

Bomber PR department!

Are you saying that was the problem with the reality bus? :lol: If only success was 99% crap and propaganda, in which case I would have a 99% chance of success at anything! (and if the remaining 1% was banana cake ... :) )

Are you saying that was the problem with the reality bus? :lol: If only success was 99% crap and propaganda, in which case I would have a 99% chance of success at anything! (and if the remaining 1% was banana cake ... :) )

Its all about carrot cake now.

Interesting times ahead.

I keep hearing from different people, that we have Roos as Coach next year. Not sure if they are all peddling the same rumour or have knowledge. Each time I ask for the source, it is just, "that is what I have been told."

I keep hearing from different people, that we have Roos as Coach next year. Not sure if they are all peddling the same rumour or have knowledge. Each time I ask for the source, it is just, "that is what I have been told."

Chinese whispers IMO Redleg.

I seriously doubt that Roos has given the MFc any conclusive answer.

• Like 1

I guess he would have to ask himself

a/ Why would I give up a mansion in Sydney

b/ Why would I give up a TV career where I can bag whoever I like with no repercussions

c/ Why would I make my wife and family very unhappy

d/ Why would I give up my reputation coaching MFC??????

e/ Why would I give up coaching at the NSW academy.....

etc....etc ...etc...

I guess he would have to ask himselfa/ Why would I give up a mansion in Sydneyb/ Why would I give up a TV career where I can bag whoever I like with no repercussionsc/ Why would I make my wife and family very unhappyd/ Why would I give up my reputation coaching MFC??????e/ Why would I give up coaching at the NSW academy.....etc....etc ...etc...

MONEY?

but does he need it

b/ Why would I give up a TV career where I can bag whoever I like with no repercussions

etc....etc ...etc...

a/to live on Toorak road?

b/mike sheahan gets on his nerves

c/every man on the planet makes his wife unhappy at most stages

d/because we are worthy of it

e/who the hell has ever heard of the nsw academy

MONEY?

but does he need it

I don't think so old dee....He is on easy street and I don't think he wants to move.....

a/to live on Toorak road?

b/mike sheahan gets on his nerves

c/every man on the planet makes his wife unhappy at most stages

d/because we are worthy of it

e/who the hell has ever heard of the nsw academy

Also lives in USA for 6 months of the tear to be with wife's family....Just saying....

Also lives in USA for 6 months of the tear to be with wife's family....Just saying....

that wasn't on the list

just saying

Edited by jazza

well...I expect, and hope.

But they only had Carrot the other day.

I will report back later :)

Had to make do with carrot cake myself just now. Is there a banana cake shortage?
  • Like 1

Had to make do with carrot cake myself just now. Is there a banana cake shortage?

you know, im starting to wonder.

Might have to go back to baking my own. If I could only get a banana to last long enough in my house lol. Might have to hide a few ^_^

you know, im starting to wonder.

Might have to go back to baking my own. If I could only get a banana to last long enough in my house lol. Might have to hide a few ^_^

Good thinking. Under the vacuum and broom, remember :)

• Like 1

I wonder if Roos has said we must get a PP if he is to agree and the AFL have agreed and tried to soften the blow with Gillon's statement, recently. Then again conspiracy theories could be just that.

On the MFC site, Craig is suggesting a couple more guys might get there chance this year and he named Davis , Taggert, Tynan and possibly Barry. I would like to see the first three get a chance this year.

Barry can wait until next year, as he just doesn't look ready.

etc....etc ...etc...

Because TheBigFrog is a supporter/member of the MFC and he can have some of my pancakes.

What else does he need?

LOL

Edited by TheBigFrog