The No T$ No B$ Thread

Redleg

Is a cold buzzard like cold turkey? :blink:

You will need to ask this guy that question RBB

Buzzard3.jpg

Dont utter that to a Canadian......ever lol

e5a7e3d08765d03fc139a1fbd1d00ce6.jpg

e5a7e3d08765d03fc139a1fbd1d00ce6.jpg

Is that a bit like having one parent supporting Melbourne and the other supporting a certain black-and-white team? Or is that too unthinkable? :blink:

Had my last night in Saigon. Stayed at the New World Saigon Hotel - which I highly recommend btw. Anyway they have a " happy hour" 2 hours free beer/wine and food. Well I showed them a thing or two. I was very discerning and started at one end of the wine selection, one end of the food table and worked my way through. I had to instruct the young lady pouring the wine that a glass is best filled to the brim rather than that pretentious partially filled foolishness. Made a complete guts of myself of course.

The locals were in awe! Certainly showed them what an Aussie can do.

Those Viet Congs will think twice about invading us!

• Like 3

Had my last night in Saigon. Stayed at the New World Saigon Hotel - which I highly recommend btw. Anyway they have a " happy hour" 2 hours free beer/wine and food. Well I showed them a thing or two. I was very discerning and started at one end of the wine selection, one end of the food table and worked my way through. I had to instruct the young lady pouring the wine that a glass is best filled to the brim rather than that pretentious partially filled foolishness. Made a complete guts of myself of course.

Did you complete the transaction to open up new 'lines"of business.{ala golden triangle?}

BOG ... or perhaps hog?

Keep up the training champ, next we tackle the record.

Speed-eating competitions are popular over the Fourth of July weekend. Eight-time champion Joey "Jaws" Chestnut managed to eat 61 hot dogs in 10 minutes at an annual contest in Coney Island, New York, on Friday , eight short of the record 69 he swallowed in the 2013 competition.

• Like 1

BOG ... or perhaps hog?

Speed-eating competitions are popular over the Fourth of July weekend. Eight-time champion Joey "Jaws" Chestnut managed to eat 61 hot dogs in 10 minutes at an annual contest in Coney Island, New York, on Friday , eight short of the record 69 he swallowed in the 2013 competition.

Do they record who wins the chundering competition that takes place shortly afterwards? :blink:

BOG ... or perhaps hog?

not as good as Homer who ate the 100 cheese slices overnight!!

Is that a bit like having one parent supporting Melbourne and the other supporting a certain black-and-white team? Or is that too unthinkable? :blink:

Never had a parent that supported the Dees myself. Best I can do is an uncle who I rarely see,

However the day my parents became Shocker members was a very dark day for me indeed, as this is the team I dislike the second most of all other AFL clubs.

Mind you my father could never accept the fact I support a Victorian based team. To say he was very unhappy is an understatement. But that could of be due to the fact the MFC could play football back then and the Shockers were just bad. It was great when I could ring my parents after a Melbourne v Shocker game and sing "It a grand old flag" to my father. That was great times indeed.

Cold spaghetti? Is that one of the Wiggles in retirement or something? :blink:

A man who enjoys his food.

Did you threaten to eat them if they did?

To each his own, but I generally prefer my food not to be spread all over me ...

Its how he rolls, RBB.

An innovation you might wish to suggest on your return to the management of the Gat?

I see the Murdoch press is taking its news from old discussions in this thread again ... :blink:Why is food so expensive in Australia?

Especially milk prices!

Especially milk prices!

Yeah.to bad its not passed down.

WE are getting smaller price at gate than we did 10 years ago.

But the main thing is all the city people get their milk.

I believe us city slickers are paying less for milk then we did 10 years ago too, so I am not sure that the simplistic conclusions in the article are valid (knock me down for lack of surprise :)).

I believe us city slickers are paying less for milk then we did 10 years ago too, so I am not sure that the simplistic conclusions in the article are valid (knock me down for lack of surprise :)).

Should dig out fatmgate prices,but dont have the ability to put on computer.

Might have to extend my quote to the price of fuel per litre.

Dam those City People!

Us Country People also get forgotten

Since we are not trying to win games this season I not rushed over East to watch a live game this season. But t I me is getting away from me so it looks like the Hawks game is a goer.

It my understanding that due to the cold weather warm beer is all the rage at the Gat these days. So how do I go about placing an order for a few cold ones?

Edited by DemonFrog

Since we are not trying to win games this season I not rushed over East to watch a live game this season. But t I me is getting away from me so it looks like the Hawks game is a goer.

It my understanding that due to the cold weather warm beer is all the rage at the Gat these days. So how do I go about placing an order for a few cold ones?

The beer is only warm,{at the gat}because of where the barmaids store them.{shute type of operation}

If you ask for a cold beer,i suggest you will be thrown out.

When you get to victoria,if you want a latte,see RaB

If you want a warm beer,see Biff

If you want some asian poppy see WYL or BBO

If you want cold beer,go into any pub and ask for biff,if they dont know of him,then the ale will be cold.

Edited by jazza

The beer is only warm,{at the gat}because of where the barmaids store them.{shute type of operation}

If you ask for a cold beer,i suggest you will be thrown out.

When you get to victoria,if you want a latte,see RaB

If you want a warm beer,see Biff

If you want some asian poppy see WYL or BBO

If you want cold beer,go into any pub and ask for biff,if they dont know of him,then the ale will be cold.

And if you want to talk [censored], see jazza :blink:

• Like 2