Redleg

dunno about that. i suspect bbo has one - lol

rubbish bbo couldn't drive a greasy stick up a dogs clakka

besides , being from Romsey and going overseas tells me he is loaded

typical tie wearing member, and they don't get seen in kombis

Think there might be a bit of hippy/alternate hiding under that personna.

Besides he needs to cart his alpacas around somehow.

P.S. agree about the greasy stick

But they do still win games Redleg

They are going to get off,. there is confusion about whether the drug was banned or not.

That is all they need and unlike the MFC they will go to whatever court necessary to fight this.

PS what is happening with our suspended Guru? silence is deafening!

They will not get off. We now have an admission from the captian that they took an illegal drug, thinking it was legal. That is no defence to ASADA.

Further the AFL will be fuurious, as I have said before, that they gave drugs to kids and can't tell them even today what they took and what are the side effects. This is a disgusting event that makes any other issue in the AFL seem like nothing.

think there might be a bit of hippy/alternate hiding under that personna

besides he needs to cart his alpacas around somehow

P.S. agree about the greasy stick

HIPPY PERSONNA, not likely, hes a demon member old chap

no no no , there s no hippies at the G

alpacas go in the back of the jag old chap

They will not get off. We now have an admission from the captian that they took an illegal drug, thinking it was legal. That is no defence to ASADA.

Further the AFL will be fuurious, as I have said before, that they gave drugs to kids and can't tell them even today what they took and what are the side effects. This is a disgusting event that makes any other issue in the AFL seem like nothing.

What I am referring to Redleg is the doubt about wether the drug was declared illegal in 2012.

I reckon that Essendon has legal opinion that they can use to escape.

They seem very cocky they are safe.

Congrats to WJ and family on new grandson via daughter Emily.

Demons membership surges by one more.

buy a pack of 3 inch nails

congrats

Congrats to WJ and family on new grandson via daughter Emily.

Demons membership surges by one more.

Congratulations to Emily and WJ! The more Demons, the merrier :)

What I am referring to Redleg is the doubt about wether the drug was declared illegal in 2012.

I reckon that Essendon has legal opinion that they can use to escape.

They seem very cocky they are safe.

There is no doubt absolutely none that the drug was declared illegal in 2010 or 2011.

What I think they will base their defence on is not that the drug wasn't declared illegal, but rather that we can't be certain that is the drug they were given. In other words they admit they were going to use it, but they can't be sure that is what they got.

I can't see that getting up.

As far as the AFL is concerned the club will be slammed and the players will escape penalty. That is different to ASADA who will seek to ban any users, no matter what they thought of its illegality.

There is no doubt absolutely none that the drug was declared illegal in 2010 or 2011.

What I think they will base their defence on is not that the drug wasn't declared illegal, but rather that we can't be certain that is the drug they were given. In other words they admit they were going to use it, but they can't be sure that is what they got.

I can't see that getting up.

As far as the AFL is concerned the club will be slammed and the players will escape penalty. That is different to ASADA who will seek to ban any users, no matter what they thought of its illegality.

So why is the EFC sounding so confident Redleg?

If what you say is correct ( I am not doubting you ) then Mr. Watson has put them right in it.

Seems the powers to be at Essendon would very unhappy with him yet outwardly seem unperturbed.

Do you agree?

Congratulations to Emily and WJ! The more Demons, the merrier :)

Thanks all for your good wishes.

That makes 6 grandkids. Three girls and three boys, the CHF, ruckman and now, this one's going to be a wingman - a bit like Robbie Flower but better eyesight.

Watch out for them in the drafts of 2022, 2024 and 2031.

Oh, and he has a Demons footy by his bedside personally autographed by Mark Neeld, Tim Harrington, Don McLardy.

And, unlike some at the MFC, he's never experienced a Demon defeat.

• Like 1

Thanks all for your good wishes.

That makes 6 grandkids. Three girls and three boys, the CHF, ruckman and now, this one's going to be a wingman - a bit like Robbie Flower but better eyesight.

Watch out for them in the drafts of 2022, 2024 and 2031.

Oh, and he has a Demons footy by his bedside personally autographed by Mark Neeld, Tim Harrington, Don McLardy.

And, unlike some at the MFC, he's never experienced a Demon defeat.

He is safe for 3 days hopefully 11

Good work. The only problem with multiple vehicles is that Lordweaver won't be able to lead prayers on root (as it were). Maybe we could all have a service at Wattle Park beforehand? Anyway, we can sleep on the finer details.

I'll arrange an organist and small choir for the ocassion

Geez, smack bang in the middle of the Spring Carnival here in Melbourne. I got the vibe BBO of how prestigious this event may be, but excuse me for not being able to attend that weekend. Feel free to present the relative information here in my absence. It would be worth looking at, and maybe I could do a Skype hook-up from Caulfield to analyse the sales.

:)

I'm afraid the Spring Carnival wont be the same if it clashes with the Alpaca show. Get with the strength.

That phrase conjujres up images that even Biffen would blanch at.

I'll arrange an organist and small choir for the ocassion

I imagine there will be a few organ players already on hand.

Question regarding the Essendon issue - cocaine and other stimulants are banned under WADA in competition. So assuming that some of the player strikes are positive tests after playing, why is the AFL not obliged to reveal these to WADA and the players banned.

Julia Gillard could be available for a job with the MFC in a few minutes.

what as....... carrying drinks !!

Julia Gillard could be available for a job with the MFC in a few minutes.

You just want to upset me!

How shittey is my life? I support both the MFC and the ALP.

You will get over it.

But both are likely to get smashed at their next contest.

I can't stand to look at Rudd. He is a truly despicable piece of work. I would love to see him lose his seat. Funny, so many of his colleagues think the same as me.

Mark Latham, who is also an interesting character, said that "the only people who like Rudd, are those who haven't met him."

Anyway, back to the footy and bananas.