The No T$ No B$ Thread

Redleg

Old Dee for the AFL to Wack us we have to have done something wrong.

What exactly have we done?

The AFL know if we are sanctioned without solid reason we will fight it in court.

Wilson can write what she likes. Rant on at press conferences till the curtains fade. It is not her call.

I doubt we will get hit with anything now...

Old Dee for the AFL to Wack us we have to have done something wrong.

What exactly have we done?

The AFL know if we are sanctioned without solid reason we will fight it in court.

Wilson can write what she likes. Rant on at press conferences till the curtains fade. It is not her call.

I doubt we will get hit with anything now...

You see wyl I actually think we tanked, in my mind there is no doubt about it.

Now proving it is another question.

I don't believe we have done anything worse than other clubs but tanked none the less.

I will still be surprised if we get off Scot free

If you were an inner urban,uber cool dude like me you would probably have a Mac and be everything in life would just be easy and groovy .

you forgot money to waste

Hows the abbacus?

Hope the beads aren't too worn out.

That kick really irks me bb.

I went home filthy that night because we should have won.

The whole issue of trying to get extra picks annoyed me then

and still does to this minute.

2009 created a culture that exists to this day and it has not been a good one.

I hope we can banish it over the next few years

and in the future the MFC never ever again takes the field with anything less than a 100% win attitude from the players and FD.

I think OD thats exactly what is taking place now. The league quietly re-assumes control over circumstance of priority picks and then will bin the entire idea in favour of..who knows , but something universally accepted and palatable.

Im sure no one really enjoyed the experimenting, though often wasnt necessary as we were just that useless. However, in many respects it was all a games of chess/positional semantics/eye on the bigger prize. Means to an end stuff. I suppose it was most unsavoury for as much as we dont like losing it had become not only the norm but a deliver of benefits. Who wants to lose !!!I dont.

If you were an inner urban,uber cool dude like me you would probably have a Mac and be everything in life would just be easy and groovy .

i use a Mac Lappy & an iphone 4 so if you have an answer to this Quote Malfunction please let on...

I think OD thats exactly what is taking place now. The league quietly re-assumes control over circumstance of priority picks and then will bin the entire idea in favour of..who knows , but something universally accepted and palatable.

Im sure no one really enjoyed the experimenting, though often wasnt necessary as we were just that useless. However, in many respects it was all a games of chess/positional semantics/eye on the bigger prize. Means to an end stuff. I suppose it was most unsavoury for as much as we dont like losing it had become not only the norm but a deliver of benefits. Who wants to lose !!!I dont.

You know bb the thing that probably annoys me the most is we then went and wasted a lot of the picks on players like Cook

• Like 1

i use a Mac Lappy & an iphone 4 so if you have an answer to this Quote Malfunction please let on...

No idea mate unless you have pop-up blocked or something like that .

Big difference in cases. AFL always said don't cheat on contracts and salary cap, that is an offence and you will get hit hard, unless you are the Crows.

With "Tanking", the AFL ( CEO and Footy Manager) have said all along that what we did was OK and has been done ever since footy started. It is called "List management and Experimentation". That has been ticked off several times already. To now say it is an offence will see litigation come long and hard, as well as more from the Bookies and Punters. Andrew will be in a Court for weeks getting no work done. Then the other clubs will get dragged in.

This is not what the AFL wants or needs at this point in time.

• Like 4

You know bb the thing that probably annoys me the most is we then went and wasted a lot of the picks on players like Cook

now doesnt that go to the heart of the pain indeed !!

Ryan Ferguson is the antithesis of T$ in that he remained at the red and the blue when it would have been to our advantage for him to go to Hawthorn several years ago in exchange for a Brad Sewell. He's been playing for West Adelaide where he's now the skipper and he's just re-signed for another stint - http://m.adelaidenow.com.au/sport/afl/fergusson-re-signs/story-e6freckc-1226525991193'>Ferguson re-signs with Bloods.

Meanwhile, Brad Sewell continues to thrive at the Hawks.

• Like 1

Ryan Ferguson is the antithesis of T$ in that he remained at the red and the blue when it would have been to our advantage for him to go to Hawthorn several years ago in exchange for a Brad Sewell. He's been playing for West Adelaide where he's now the skipper and he's just re-signed for another stint - Ferguson re-signs with Bloods.

Meanwhile, Brad Sewell continues to thrive at the Hawks.

Another deal that didn't go our way.

Edited by Redleg

138 pages of posts about nothing = Awesome! Make sure that you all click on the following link!

http://demonland.com/forums/index.php?/topic/32355-xmas-holiday-present-for-all-demonlanders/

Woken up by a leaf blower this morning...

Is there a more useless and annoying human invention?

It is a windy day....

I've often said that myself.

They were invented for the idiotic to distort the unemployment figures.Clearly.

I've seen council dudes blowing leaves down a drain that the next day overflows and has to be pumped ,only for the same thing to happen again a week later .

Get a f#cking rake you blowjobs .

Edited by Biffen
  • Like 2

Wonder if there is any connection to Anderson going and the tanking inquisition. Anderson instituted it on Brock's say so while Andy was away.

Far fetched, still think he is being squeezed out of the room by big AD. Pretty easy to imagine... ;)

I've often said that myself.

They were invented for the idiotic to distort the unemployment figures.Clearly.

I've seen council dudes blowing leaves down a drain that the next day overflows and has to be pumped ,only for the same thing to happen again a week later .

Get a f#cking rake you blowjobs .

Yes, I used to see the council guy with the leaf blower every day and wondered whether that was his only task for the day, or...? It's hard to imagine a more menial, low responsibility job. Maybe it's the job for me when I win div 1 in the lottery and just need something to do to pass the time.

• Like 1