True or False

praha

fatty, being tough doen't mean being smart. Chest beating is fine, but doesn't achieve anything - you just attact more monkeys.

You've become the greatest chest beater of all on these and other boards lately. I've watched you grow in confidence.

It's great to have backbone Spunjy, but remember your neck sticks out at one end.

Guest fatty
Am I soft, or am I realistic ?

Maybe you're just stupid.

You've added so much to a simple statement and answered your own questions that I can't argue with you. Are you talking to yourself or me?

Cameron Bruce is also a game-breaker. Its an option that is available to the coach. But I agree he is best used in a negating role.

I haven't had a go at him at all in this thread or any other. If others choose to do so, then fine. It was perplexing to me, given your general manner, that you chose him as a player to defend.

And yes, I'm dumb. But we'd already established that, hadn't we? Why rub it in?

You've added so much to a simple statement and answered your own questions that I can't argue with you. Are you talking to yourself or me?

Cameron Bruce is also a game-breaker. Its an option that is available to the coach. But I agree he is best used in a negating role.

I haven't had a go at him at all in this thread or any other. If others choose to do so, then fine. It was perplexing to me, given your general manner, that you chose him as a player to defend.

And yes, I'm dumb. But we'd already established that, hadn't we? Why rub it in?

You know Fat, I'll defend my worst enemy if I thought they were being unfairly treated. It's just the way I am.

Well, I'm not big, I'm not fat, and I'm not soft. Do I have more brains than you ? Undoubtedly.

I would've traded Bruce last year. I wanted to trade White 3 years ago. I wanted to trade Yze 2 years ago. I wanted Robertson off to Footscray last year. I advocated trading Johnstone 3 years ago because he was the cream, but would never make the cake rise and we needed the right mixers. I was happy when Woewodin left. I told CAC that Bizzell's 3 years was a joke. I only care about the team and its chances of winning a flag. Nothing else.

I've also stated that Cam Bruce plays his best football when in a negating role. It's how he started his career and made a name for himself, and what he does best. He's rarely beaten one on one and can push forward and expose his opponent the other way. Over the journey some have expected him to be the next James Hird, but he's not good enough. And as we know, supporters expectations are not to be trifled with. It's these expectations that dictate misguided views.

I remember what he did to Hird in the Broadbridge match. Obviously Bailey agrees, as he's shut down Brad Johnson, Steve Johnson, and now Nick Stevens. The passionate but nonetheless dumb supporters like you fail to understand his current role and what it brings to the team.

Why would I have traded him ? Purely because a flag wasn't close, he's not a star, and I thought we may have gained a valuable first round pick.

Am I soft, or am I realistic ?

Maybe you're just stupid.

Except for the start and finish, a really good post. Can't flaw it. <_<

In any other team, Bruce would be an excellent 2nd level player. He just aint a top flight!

Guest fatty
You know Fat, I'll defend my worst enemy if I thought they were being unfairly treated. It's just the way I am.

That comment has as much sincerity as a StKilda hooker.

And you keep peddling the "I wanna flag" line as if you invented the damn thing.

Here was I thinking that the MFC is all about us taking mindless swipes at each other on a website.

Thanks for realigning my objectives.

You're not the only one.

That comment has as much sincerity as a StKilda hooker.

And you keep peddling the "I wanna flag" line as if you invented the damn thing.

Here was I thinking that the MFC is all about us taking mindless swipes at each other on a website.

Thanks for realigning my objectives.

You're not the only one.

Many supporters on here need constant reminding of the only worthwhile goal of any football club, Fat. Some supporters think it's ok to make up the numbers and play a few finals here and there. Some supporters get angry when players such as Ferguson get delisted, not understanding that flags aren't won with a player of this calibre. Some supporters say that they'd rather constantly be in the bottom half of the 8 than endure a year or two propping up the ladder. Sure, there are no guarantees and some clubs seem able to avoid bottoming out, but we need a sloid rebuild. And it's going to start at the draft table.

I was far more disappointed last year than this, as the culmination of where our list was really at became evident by the week. In 2008 Bailey will be sorting out who's going to be part of the jourmey that will yield the ultimate. There will be much blood letting at year's end. This excites me, as I feel that a plan for the future has already started.

And I'm glad you get it, Fat. And I'm sure that your future posts will recognise the only true objective of any club and its supporters.

As for my sincerity ? Please yourself.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fatty
And I'm glad you get it, Fat. And I'm sure that your future posts will recognise the only true objective of any club and its supporters.

As for my sincerity ? Please yourself.

Good on you, Hannabal. Another patronising remark from a true genius.

You get most things right on this board but does it really matter if you continue to assert your dominance and belittle the people who most frequently post here? Most of them are 18+ and far closer to the requirements demanded by AFL football than you and your mates are.

So what if they had remarks about Cameron Bruce? Why you chose to defend him is beyond me.

I'll tell you why Chess is fundamentally boring. Why can't I just throw my Knight at the King? Who gives a [censored] if he doesn't move once-sideways and then two-steps forward? Its what makes AFL great - there are no rules. Every player has the right to play the game as he sees fit. Its also what makes Soccer fundamentally flawed. The goalie can use his hands and players can't move forward of play when attacking. But I'll just remain dumb as it pleases you and your minions.

You should take up Bridge - then I'll believe you're smart.

But you would never understand this as you're too busy telling people how [censored] great you are and counting your pawns.

Good on you, Hannabal. You're a [censored] champion. Hope you get a premiership soon Otherwise I might see you on Hoddle St. I'll be sure to duck.

Let them be, [censored].

(Apologies for the late reply)

Cameron Bruce is also a game-breaker. ?

I just checked the date, and its not 2002 anymore.

Its 2008. Bruce got his big contract and threw in the towel soon after. Has some gamebreaking efforts in the past, but has been embarrassing the last few seasons.

You get most things right on this board but does it really matter if you continue to assert your dominance and belittle the people who most frequently post here? Most of them are 18+ and far closer to the requirements demanded by AFL football than you and your mates are.

Uh, how do you know this?

For all you know he could be on a VFL list while you and you mates are playing 3rds for Lakes Entrance

Guest fatty
I just checked the date, and its not 2002 anymore.

Its 2008. Bruce got his big contract and threw in the towel soon after. Has some gamebreaking efforts in the past, but has been embarrassing the last few seasons.

"Its an option that is available to the coach."

Unfortunately for you, YM, any intelligent post you have to make, is lost in an ocean of trolling and self-flagellation over Colin de Silva.

EB, you're not an MFC supporter.

You don't know the pain.

Believe me, its real.

Your time will come.