AFL Finals Week 1 - 2016

Cards13

Agree cards, should have been a free for chopping, however if Boyd's kick wasn't so poor, then it wouldn't have been an issue.

Danger for the Dogs that they may waste their early disposal dominance.

Just now, Sir Why You Little said:

Boyd is useless...

No good at ground level but he's getting to an enormous number of contests and he's bringing the ball to ground - West Coast dominate on the back of intercept marks from players like McGovern and Barrass so he's actually making a significant contribution so far in the air.

Easton Wood off the ground getting assessed...huge. Lycett too but that's less of a loss for West Coast than Wood would be for the Dogs.

1 minute ago, titan_uranus said:

No good at ground level but he's getting to an enormous number of contests and he's bringing the ball to ground - West Coast dominate on the back of intercept marks from players like McGovern and Barrass so he's actually making a significant contribution so far in the air.

Easton Wood off the ground getting assessed...huge. Lycett too but that's less of a loss for West Coast than Wood would be for the Dogs.

Fair Comment. I am being Harsh but they took a huge risk with him

Umpires are having trouble getting involved but they will come home with  a wet sail.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nasher said:

Gosh dang, I forgot this was on.  Stupid shift work makes me lose all track of what day it is.  Missed the whole first quarter!

I'd just go with stupid Thursday Night footy. Not a fan of it! Can't they just stick with Friday-Sunday football?

Luke Darcy commentating tonight is going to make it a very long night!

• Like 2