Someone convince me ?

Green Machine

Can anyone give me any reason of sticking with the dees, I know it impossibly to change teams but I have no passion left anymore and from yesterday's performance it doesn't look like there will be anything that will change that. Our players are the softest cuunts in the competition. Workrate wise, physicality wise, football smarts wise and gameplan wise we are pathetic, whatever neeld has been teaching them, it's shiit. He is a shiit coach and there is actually no facts to say otherwise, he is hopeless. An EFL side would beat us right now, I am not kidding. Our number 1 draft pick would not get a game in any other team, maybe GWS but they would drop him after they see how pathetic he is. Our best defender Frawley is a fat lazy useless fuuck. Our best player Nate jones gets no help and can't drag a midfield on his own. Col Sylvia is almost as lazy as those fat fuuckers on the biggest looser, he NEVER runs hard defensively. WE SHOULD HAVE GOT WINES, toumpas might be alright, but wines and viney are best mates, they would have dominated together.

I AM FUUCKING DONE WITH THIS SHIITFULL PATHETIC JOKE OF A FOOTBALL CLUB. Jim stynes would be ashamed.

• Like 1

I remember a time not to long ago when i left round 1 thinking the same as i did yesterday, then round 2 came we pushed a top 4 team and should have won, the year was 2010, the year we thought was our turning point, three years later is this the turning point, we are at rock bottom like 2010, the players have just had a massive rocket, lets hope they respond like 2010 and if they can please dont stop like we did in 2011

my parents are collingwood, when i chose my club at primary school at about age 6 i had two best friends one followed essendon one followed melbourne and i also lived in geelong so the presence on the cats was there. i chose melbourne and have supported them for nearly 30 years since. i couldve chose essendon, collingwood or geelong and wouldve seen premierships from any of them. right now to say i regret my decision is a massive understatement, following melbourne has only ever brought pain. i hate this club but i will not change teams unless they fold.

GM

Nail on the head. Col Sylvia a 10 year player. Davey weak as water. These are our 'leaders'

Watch the dorks today and Guerra, Lewis. Mitchell just have an incredible hunger for the contest. So do half the Cats side.

Our leaders are useless. Grimes, Clark and NJones excluded.

Alright, I'll have a crack.

As dismal and as pathetic as yesterday was, most serious watchers of footy will tell you that when it comes to finals footy, having 2 - 3 out and out stars are essential to getting you over the line. Demon supporters regularly lament the fact we haven't produced a genuine star of the game since Robbie.

I think despite everything we've endured over the Bailey/Neeld years we may look back on the 2012 - 2014 period as a pretty important three years where we found our three stars. Mitch Clark is our best player. If he can string a few seasons together he will become a genuine star of the competition. Yesterday, Jack Viney showed the kind of never die character that confirmed the 'culture changing' label many had placed on him before he'd even played a game. In the first 25 minutes of a game most will forget about by the end of the season I saw an 18 year old stamp himself as a class above the opposition's collection of super talented key position players when we played the Suns on the coast a few weeks ago. Can't wait to unleash Hogan next year.The kid will be a star.

Three stars in three years would be pretty good going when you haven't had one in a couple of decades.

I genuinely believe in the talent of these three. Now we just need to develop a supporting cast of hard-running, hard at the contest foot soldiers. I rate Jones, Blease, Howe, Grimes, McDonald, Toumpas and Trengove as having the ability and potential to play in a future Melbourne flag. Dawes has already done it at another club. That's half a team. Frawley, Sylvia, Jamar and Watts certainly have the potential as well but an urgent dose of confidence and endeavour are much needed. I like the look of Terlich and Kent. Now we've got two thirds of a team. The next 21 rounds for me will be about finding out who wants to fill the last 8 - 12 spots a premiership team will need over an entire season. McKenzie can play a role. Jetta might make the grade. Taggert maybe? But there's not a whole lot more that gets me excited.

Edited by Goodvibes
  • Like 2

Green Machine you will stick with the Dees because it is not possible to change .You can tell your brain as often as you like that you are giving them up but every year you your brain will have you supporting them and as a result fighting with your family and about 99%of the general population and generally living a miserable winter existence . Believe me I know .

Can anyone give me any reason of sticking with the dees, I know it impossibly to change teams but I have no passion left anymore and from yesterday's performance it doesn't look like there will be anything that will change that. Our players are the softest cuunts in the competition. Workrate wise, physicality wise, football smarts wise and gameplan wise we are pathetic, whatever neeld has been teaching them, it's shiit. He is a shiit coach and there is actually no facts to say otherwise, he is hopeless. An EFL side would beat us right now, I am not kidding. Our number 1 draft pick would not get a game in any other team, maybe GWS but they would drop him after they see how pathetic he is. Our best defender Frawley is a fat lazy useless fuuck. Our best player Nate jones gets no help and can't drag a midfield on his own. Col Sylvia is almost as lazy as those fat fuuckers on the biggest looser, he NEVER runs hard defensively. WE SHOULD HAVE GOT WINES, toumpas might be alright, but wines and viney are best mates, they would have dominated together.

I AM FUUCKING DONE WITH THIS SHIITFULL PATHETIC JOKE OF A FOOTBALL CLUB. Jim stynes would be ashamed.

http://youtu.be/O9Dn5G_ZD1g

This wasn't you was it?

Edited by Guest