The No T$ No B$ Thread

Redleg

definately went to sunbury,and bought lobby lloyds album.havent smoked mull for ages though.{so rumour denied}

OLD DEE actually went to see rudy valentino when he cam to our shores.

BBO went to see justin bieber and got a framed piece of his greasy hair to keep.

DC,travelled to scotland to watch the military tattoo,hated it when he realised it was music and not body art.

my favourite Scottish tatoos (click to enlarge)

post-2317-0-29866400-1400374754_thumb.jppost-2317-0-99932500-1400374770_thumb.jppost-2317-0-26320400-1400374785_thumb.jp

Edited by daisycutter
  • Like 2

r&b you are becoming another f log......you need to spend time in the naughty corner :lol:

I'll take that as a compliment, but there is only one DemonFrog ... :blink:

definately went to sunbury,and bought lobby lloyds album.havent smoked mull for ages though.{so rumour denied}

BBO went to see justin bieber and got a framed piece of his greasy hair to keep.

DC,travelled to scotland to watch the military tattoo,hated it when he realised it was music and not body art.

I used to live a few doors down from where the tattoo is held. It is a great event, for the first few dozen times ... :blink:

• Like 2

killed some more brain cells last night,and may have bumped into BBO,biff and RaB.

3 blokes being arrested in the city as we left the restaurant.told my daughter "i reckon i know those blokes"

after i explained this thread we laughed all the way back to geelong,

frog shouldve come over from WA for this game,

The weekend around the 20th June is looking good for me Jazza at this stage.

Gold

republican_gold_rect.jpg

One of your finer posts cowboy. Very good.

One of your finer posts cowboy. Very good.

havent been called cowboy since the night i errr ummm yep.

I'll take that as a compliment, but there is only one DemonFrog ... :blink:

RBB all the things that I may be, there is one thing I am.

A Passionate Dees Supporter!

IMO that something to be proud of.

GO the DEES!

• Like 3

RBB all the things that I may be, there is one thing I am.

A Passionate Dees Supporter!

IMO that something to be proud of.

GO the DEES!

You got that right, DF. Go Demons!

I'll start working through that list Fl ogger!

Great we can compare my list about you with your list about me.

list-image.gif

You can see I have a little head start on you.

I hate to say it, but your retorts to BBO are getting much better Toady. It pains me to say that.

Try all of these Moonie and if the Pain continues see your Doctor.

Side-effects-of-painkillers.jpg

My list will win due to superior obscenity - you little [censored]!

Come on Professor this post is not at your normal standard.

I will help you out because you are a Dees Supporter who clearly needs a lot of help.

"My list will win so there!"

Try all of these Moonie and if the Pain continues see your Doctor.

Side-effects-of-painkillers.jpg

looks like ODs morning intake before colostomy procedure.

I was just on the Richmond website and I could not help but notice how upset Damien Hardwick was in this weeks after game interview.

It may be a nice gesture from us to send him a basket of flowers with a card wishing he would get well soon.

I am sure Biff could arrange to get the flowers at a discounted rate from one of his Gat mates.

red-white-blue-casket-spray-1LG.jpg

Interest phenomena I have noticed the last three weeks.

As our game performance has improved and we have won a couple my interest has waned a bit.

Not as interested in demonland or what is happening at the club, training etc.as I was last year when we could not beat time with a stick.

It is like now I feel we are slowly on the improve and have a better chance of survival so I don't need to worry.

I find it strange

Anyone else feel this way or is it just me?

I didn't know you worked at Essendon !

I got a few really cheap deals recently in a carpark at the back of Windy Pill.

• Like 1

Interest phenomena I have noticed the last three weeks.

As our game performance has improved and we have won a couple my interest has waned a bit.

Not as interested in demonland or what is happening at the club, training etc.as I was last year when we could not beat time with a stick.

It is like now I feel we are slowly on the improve and have a better chance of survival so I don't need to worry.

I find it strange

Anyone else feel this way or is it just me?

My interest comes and goes lately.

I honestly believes the Club has turned a corner and now it just time to get list improvements.

My frustration is mainly directed at how the Club has made so many bad decision with coaches, players, CEO and recruitment staff in recent years.

I am tied of have the feeling that the team has no chance of winning, week after week.

Good to see a few wins but so much more is still needed.

But 2015 is another season so Go the Dees!

My interest comes and goes lately.

I honestly believes the Club has turned a corner and now it just time to get list improvements.

My frustration is mainly directed at how the Club has made so many bad decision with coaches, players, CEO and recruitment staff in recent years.

I am tied of have the feeling that the team has no chance of winning, week after week.

Good to see a few wins but so much more is still needed.

But 2015 is another season so Go the Dees!

"I am tied of have the feeling that the team has no chance of winning, week after week." Have you employed ENYAW to ghost write for you fl og?

" But 2015 is another season so Go the Dees!" Yes 2015 is another season - thank you for that gem of wisdom Fl og but maybe we could finish 2014 first?

• Like 1