The No T$ No B$ Thread

Redleg

I said zip and 5 in a post on another thread. Haven't changed my mind.

I am just getting over last nights post match alcoholic medication RL. I sat stunned among the crowd and wondered just who we have a chance of beating this season.

BTW. Despite my 16 game membership it cost me 30.00 to sit on level 1 last night.

I am just getting over last nights post match alcoholic medication RL. I sat stunned among the crowd and wondered just who we have a chance of beating this season.

BTW. Despite my 16 game membership it cost me 30.00 to sit on level 1 last night.

Som depressed could not even turn to Redtube or World Movies or SBS late night movies.

Now for all those bagging DF and myself

We told you so!

Honestly what have we changed from last year.

An OTH Midfielder from the Dogs who they had let go.

An occasional ok Midfield from Adelaide

A one gamer midfielder from WA

And a kid from GWS who they were not overly worried about losing.

We are left with half dozen good players, a couple of kids still wet behind the Ears

The rest are the same hacks that led us to numerous 15+ goal hidings and two wins last year.

On Friday I studied the team and thought the above, I thought we will struggle to beat St Kilda.

I said nothing on here because the usual Negative put downs would have come thick and fast.

Guess what Guys I cannot find a team we will beat.

We are the new GWS.

20+ goal loss coming up next Sunday, thank god I will be at a family reunion in Sydney.

We told you so!

We are left with half dozen good players, a couple of kids still wet behind the Ears

The rest are the same hacks that led us to numerous 15+ goal hidings and two wins last year.

On Friday I studied the team and thought the above, I thought we will struggle to beat St Kilda.

I said nothing on here because the usual Negative put downs would have come thick and fast.

We are the new GWS.

20+ goal loss coming up next Sunday, thank god I will be at a family reunion in Sydney.

That attitude surprises me OD because, in other words, if you're right then there was no reason for the upheaval of last year when people advocated a scorched earth policy that resulted in the removal of numerous individuals blamed for the club's failures. In truth, while some should have gone, the real culprits had already been dispensed with.

Those 15+ goal hidings were the culmination of many factors. I'm confident we're on the right track to repair the damage and if we continue on this path, we will improve dramatically by the second half of the year. We're not going to kick 10 points in a row every week or lose more of what's effectively left of our ruck and key position defenders by half time.

That attitude surprises me OD because, in other words, if you're right then there was no reason for the upheaval of last year when people advocated a scorched earth policy that resulted in the removal of numerous individuals blamed for the club's failures. In truth, while some should have gone, the real culprits had already been dispensed with.

Those 15+ goal hidings were the culmination of many factors. I'm confident we're on the right track to repair the damage and if we continue on this path, we will improve dramatically by the second half of the year. We're not going to kick 10 points in a row every week or lose more of what's effectively left of our ruck and key position defenders by half time.

WJ I know that it is human nature to find positives in the worst of situations and as MFC supporters we cling to the smallest of positives.

But it was St Kilda with 6 - 7 of their best out last night that we played not even a half decent side.

For the best part of four years I have been saying we have the worst list in the competition and that theory was proved correct again last night.

It is going to take 7 -8 players turned over each year for the next two years before we have a list capable of creditable performances.

It will be 20 goals on Sunday WJ

Our list is poor, the worst in the competition by a long stretch.

Not sure how the next 10 weeks is going to help the last 11 weeks we are going to be trotting out the same long list of NGE's.

WJ I know that it is human nature to find positives in the worst of situations and as MFC supporters we cling to the smallest of positives.

But it was St Kilda with 6 - 7 of their best out last night that we played not even a half decent side.

For the best part of four years I have been saying we have the worst list in the competition and that theory was proved correct again last night.

It is going to take 7 -8 players turned over each year for the next two years before we have a list capable of creditable performances.

Not sure how the next 10 weeks is going to help the last 11 weeks we are going to be trotting out the same long list of NGE's.

OMG I too scared to look at who we are playing!

We do have the worst list in the AFL but there is nothing more that could be done to turn things around.

Just sit back and smile as 2015 will be a much better season.

2015_new_year.jpg

Edited by DemonFrog

No one was more disappointed than me but I also saw it coming, it was obviously there for all to see.

The Saints had some good mids out but still had some of their senior ones in. We had all our key forwards out. We had our best defender out who can also play forward and 2 ruckmen and 2 good mids including our hardest.

The Saints were rubbished by the media and were going to come out fighting.

They had their champion captain forward in and fit and other key forwards to back him up.

You can't win a game without key forwards as we have seen over the last 7 years.

We also played 2 sub AFL standard footballers

On top of that, on the day, we kicked terribly for goal, lost our CHF and CHB in the first quarter and also had Howe and Dunn injured early.

We also as usual didn't get any luck with the umps.

We gave away at least 4 goals from crap turnovers.

However we did have more possessions, more inside 50's, but because of poor kicking wasted the chances.

For the record, I can't see us winning a game until we get our key forwards back and playing well. I think our second half of the year is going to improve markedly.

It's a bloody farce and I loathe that ground more and more with each visit.

I avoided the $30 charge and went to Level 3, which was advertised as general admission, except that the first 10 rows were reserved for St Kilda members.

Sat in the bloody heavens and struggled to identify the players properly, especially the new boys.

I get the 16 game membership too but it's not particularly good value - dont even get a good / reserved seat for our Etihad home game.

@#$@#$%#$%^$&%^&*%^&*^&*^&*(*^&

• Like 1

We told you so!

We are the new GWS.

so far everything youve put in that post is correct.so far.

The bookies were pumping Melbourne all week with their media mates.

That is how I knew we would lose.

The bookies were pumping Melbourne all week with their media mates .

That is how I knew we would lose.

They will be off this week Biffen.

Watch for the first

"Probably wooden spooners face big loss on Sunday"

The bar at Etihad got a big boost from me on Sat night.

thanks for offering to drive my car home,then i couldve had a few.

christ a drink was needed,couldnt even find a cat to kick when i got home.

Did you find a teat to squeeze?

yeah did em myself sunday and kicked around a few ideas about the match as usual.

looking up at a cows clacker got me thinking about biff and the gat.roared with laughter when i thought about the female clackers he must have seen.first good laugh for awhile actually.must have looked silly laughing at cows clackers at 7.00 in the morning but hey somebody has to do it. and none of you softies would volunteer.

yeah did em myself sunday and kicked around a few ideas about the match as usual.

looking up at a cows clacker got me thinking about biff and the gat.roared with laughter when i thought about the female clackers he must have seen.first good laugh for awhile actually.must have looked silly laughing at cows clackers at 7.00 in the morning but hey somebody has to do it. and none of you softies would volunteer.

What do mean "softies" Jazza. I'd do the milking but it would need to be 3 or 4 hours later. I'd also need a guarantee that the AC in the shed was working and the wine was a decent vintage - these things must be civilised.

BTW. I suspect some of the "clackers" at the Gat would look rather similar to those you were perving at on Sunday morning.

What do mean "softies" Jazza. I'd do the milking but it would need to be 3 or 4 hours later. I'd also need a guarantee that the AC in the shed was working and the wine was a decent vintage - these things must be civilised.

BTW. I suspect some of the "clackers" at the Gat would look rather similar to those you were perving at on Sunday morning.

god love ya,your the only one who cares.

next time i need a weekend off, i will call on you.whats your mobile number?

in the old days cows [censored] was regarded as wine,{thought youd like that}

the AC is difficult to work.{the back door is hard to open}

cows may need constant milking if you are going to be 3/4 hours late.

god love ya,your the only one who cares.

next time i need a weekend off, i will call on you.whats your mobile number?

in the old days cows [censored] was regarded as wine,{thought youd like that}

the AC is difficult to work.{the back door is hard to open}

cows may need constant milking if you are going to be 3/4 hours late.

Aww shucks ! I'm just your everday decent selfless bloke who goes out of his way to help others Jazza.

But well ................ er ........ I'll call you.

• Like 1

But well ................ er ........ I'll call you.

thanks,great neighbour you wouldnt make.

I was during lunch today reflecting on the meaning of life.

I was contemplating what it would take for me not to care what happens at the MFC every winter.

I came up with no answer other than Banana and Peanut butter sandwiches are right up there on the top of the sandwich filling list.

Have no idea why I do not enjoy them more often.

I was during lunch today reflecting on the meaning of life.

I was contemplating what it would take for me not to care what happens at the MFC every winter.

I came up with no answer other than Banana and Peanut butter sandwiches are right up there on the top of the sandwich filling list.

Have no idea why I do not enjoy them more often.

Yes, you can bring out the taste of the banana, with a bit of peanut butter.

Yes, you can bring out the taste of the banana, with a bit of peanut butter.

It is sad Redleg that the enjoyment in my Mondays is now down to sandwich fillings.

I can only dream of alternatives during the Footy season