Anyone have the latest membership figures?

LeBron James

This is slightly off the topic but are we getting stickers this year?

Yes. Admin told me that the stickers and membership packs will arrive in mid Feb. Although a bit later than recent years we prefer that to getting the fading ones which need to get replaced. Maybe they are trying to do an efficient production run or mail out with 150th year stuff. Happy if is for efficiency as long as get by end of Feb. would not be good if not here by round 1 especially in 150th year.

Downside from Club's point of view is lack of cars driving around with 2008 stickers! seeing other demon cars with the new years stickers influences others to renew or sign up! Wud think particulurly the case for 150th.

We renewed mid December. Juniors were sent some stickers early

Yes. Admin told me that the stickers and membership packs will arrive in mid Feb. Although a bit later than recent years we prefer that to getting the fading ones which need to get replaced. Maybe they are trying to do an efficient production run or mail out with 150th year stuff. Happy if is for efficiency as long as get by end of Feb. would not be good if not here by round 1 especially in 150th year.

Downside from Club's point of view is lack of cars driving around with 2008 stickers! seeing other demon cars with the new years stickers influences others to renew or sign up! Wud think particulurly the case for 150th.

Hardly a downside when you receive the stickers in January and the red yoke had faded to soft pink or white by March!

FWIW, I like the plain red yoke on the blue square. Its distinctive of MFC its more visible than some other Clubs.

Hardly a downside when you receive the stickers in January and the red yoke had faded to soft pink or white by March!

FWIW, I like the plain red yoke on the blue square. Its distinctive of MFC its more visible than some other Clubs.

Last years jumper shaped stickers were FAR worse Rhino!! The faded to white trim on top of a black main body!!!! As a mad Demon fan as a kid in mid 1950s I have a pathelogical hate of the filth colours...no apologies!

I bought mine 4 months ago and still haven't received it. Call them and they keep saying they'll send it in two weeks.

Way to impress your members.

And I was starting to get annoyed at waiting a month...

If our membership is so small, why the hold up?

Last years jumper shaped stickers were FAR worse Rhino!! The faded to white trim on top of a black main body!!!! As a mad Demon fan as a kid in mid 1950s I have a pathelogical hate of the filth colours...no apologies!

Too bloody right Tony Melb.

Whats better than beating Collingwood by 10 goals?....beating them by 1 point!

Keep the passion burning.