Ben McKinley

dazzledavey36

Dazzler

My sources told me that Travis would go to the Eagles for pick 20 and Ben McKinley

As we all know, Brisbane offered us pick 14 and obviously Craig Cameron thought that was better value

I would liked to have seen McKinley in a Demons jersey. If he is out of contract we may still see him in the PSD

How come Ben Cousins hasn't been delisted yet?

The reason he wsnt delisted is due to timing

If Chris Mainwaring (RIP) didnt pass away then Cousins would have bee delisted

But now Cousins mental state is so fragile with all his issues and the loss of one of his best mates, that the Eagles will not cut him for fear of what he may end up doing to himself

But now Cousins mental state is so fragile with all his issues and the loss of one of his best mates, that the Eagles will not cut him for fear of what he may end up doing to himself

HAHA very nice

love ur work yze_magic

You are so full of it. I reckon whenever you sign your name you get that wrong as well.

You are so full of it. I reckon whenever you sign your name you get that wrong as well.

I am bringing you news that you wopuld never read about in the media outlets and you bag me?

Mate, you should be thanking me

Come on - have you heard this news before? No, cos YM bought it to you. Not the Age, not the Herald SUn, not afl.com

And trust me, it is 100% the truth

Dazzler

My sources told me that Travis would go to the Eagles for pick 20 and Ben McKinley

As we all know, Brisbane offered us pick 14 and obviously Craig Cameron thought that was better value

I would liked to have seen McKinley in a Demons jersey. If he is out of contract we may still see him in the PSD

thats alrite oh great one.. lol as long as u have ur sources :D

peace biatch

Be that as it may and leaving all the bickering here to one side, what did happen with McKinley?

I went to a Clairvoyant the other day, when I arrived she said that she couldn't see me without an appointment. I said if you were any good you would have known I was coming and had an appointment waiting for me.

So if The Oracle was any good you would be telling us, not asking someone else.

I went to a Clairvoyant the other day, when I arrived she said that she couldn't see me without an appointment. I said if you were any good you would have known I was coming and had an appointment waiting for me.

Now that is a quality post....

You don't know very much about the profession do you Big Kev?

Us oracles, as distinct from mere clairvoyants that are all shonks who take their suckers customers like your good self to the cleaners, are honest practitioners of predicting the future. My question was directed to what happened to McKinley in the past tense. That was what I wanted to know about.

Cheers