DON'T JUDGE ME ON RECENT GAMES, SAYS COACH RILEY

alpha33

look riley is doing a great job i must admit! he is giving young players a go and thats what we all wanted to see. As much as i dont wanna see him coach us id rather see him stay with us and continue developing younger players like he has been so far

look riley is doing a great job i must admit! he is giving young players a go and thats what we all wanted to see. As much as i dont wanna see him coach us id rather see him stay with us and continue developing younger players like he has been so far

he really hasnt been playing many youngsters in truth.

you cant call bate, mclean, sylvia, jones playing the youngsters because they are in our best 22 regardless.

the only players he's developing are frawley and newton really. both who look extremely promising.

however he still continues to play the likes of pickett, brown, holland, ward (until this week) and keeps the likes of Dunn, CJ, PJ, Garland, Buckley and others rotting away at sandringham when they culd be gaining valuable senior expereience they would never get if we were vying for the top 8.

this has greatly disappointed me and his selfishness has meant that we havnt prepared our list for next season as well as we could have.