Trump v. Biden

14 hours ago, mauriesy said:

He increased his non-zero vote differential. Or did he decrease his negative vote? Maybe he increased his non-zero difference? Or was it a non-quadrillion difference?

Whatever it was, he lost by 7 million votes.

He lost by 6 million votes in total at the previous election but under the electoral college system won.

It comes down to the swing states. He won Florida and Ohio which nobody has ever done without going on be the president.

Once the Florida victory was determined 17 states shut down counting. But magically turned the result around when they started again.

This isn't about Trump who is flawed person, it's about correct democratic process.

29 minutes ago, Wrecker45 said:

This isn't about Trump who is flawed person, it's about correct democratic process.

It's actually about 50 different democratic processes. A different one in each state.

Any argument you have that has states coordinating with each other is flawed from the outset, as a result. That's why overturning the results in one state is plausible, but multiple states is not.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Axis of Bob said:

It's actually about 50 different democratic processes. A different one in each state.

Any argument you have that has states coordinating with each other is flawed from the outset, as a result. That's why overturning the results in one state is plausible, but multiple states is not.

Just re-read what you have written. 

There are 50 states with different democratic processes but only one state could plausibly be overturned?

Time Magazine which racistly named Obama person of the year has just named joint persons of the year Biden and Harris.

Nevermind Trump has started getting peace in the middle east and never instigated a war 

What is the bet no Republican president ever wins it? You only have to be elected as a Democrat though. 

I'm surprised Hillary never won for trying to break the glass ceiling.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wrecker45 said:

He lost by 6 million votes in total at the previous election but under the electoral college system won.

It comes down to the swing states. He won Florida and Ohio which nobody has ever done without going on be the president.

Once the Florida victory was determined 17 states shut down counting. But magically turned the result around when they started again.

But all you and yours have done since the results is make accusations, all of which, bar one, have been thrown out of court. Making unsubstantiated accusations has nothing to do with the democratic process.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Wrecker45 said:

Time Magazine which racistly named Obama person of the year has just named joint persons of the year Biden and Harris.

Nevermind Trump has started getting peace in the middle east and never instigated a war 

What is the bet no Republican president ever wins it? You only have to be elected as a Democrat though. 

As pointed out by Jaded, who would know much more about the middle east than you, TRump has absolutely nothing to do with so-called peace in that region, all that's happened is that he's found an equally fraudulent partner in crime - Netanyahu. Neither would know how to spell the word Peace, let alone implement it.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Wrecker45 said:

Time magazine hasnt been relevant for 20 years.  Just another leftist propaganda rag.

They gave it to Greta Thunberg last year LOL

• Like 3

Just re-read what you have written. 

There are 50 states with different democratic processes but only one state could plausibly be overturned?

No, it's not plausible to have different states coordinating with each other, as you stated, because they are separate elections. It's not like Australia's, where the AEC runs the whole federal election, but rather it's about individual states running their own elections, then sending their college delegates to a final election to vote in the president (which is called the electoral college).

As a result, a legal fight to overturn multiple state elections requires separate legal wine in each state, likely on very different grounds. They're independent events. 

So if the likelihood of overturning a state result is 5% (likely very generous), then the likelihood off overturning two states is 5% x 5% = 0.25%. The likelihood of overturning the 4 different states the GOP needs is 0.05^4 = 0.00000625 = 0.000625%

Two things are implausible:

1- Multiple states coordinating with each other on election night as they run entirely separate elections.

2- Overturning the results in multiple states, as is needed to change the presidential election result.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Grr-owl said:

I want to see them. Where can we see them? 

You dont need to see them, the election fraud was perpetrated in front of the world on election night.

They just stopped counting in 6 swing states where Trump was up by hundreds of thousands of votes then start hauling ion stacks of votes for Biden.  Most blatant fraud in election history.  it made Venezuela blush.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Axis of Bob said:

That's not in any way relevant to what I posted.

• The result of the 2016 election was not challenged by Clinton. The FBI instead investigated the Trump campaign's conduct during the campaign, especially in regards to Russian collusion.
  • The result of the 2020 election is being challenged by Trump.
  • Trump is struggling to overturn the result because he needs to fight each state individually because each state has its own election (which is run differently from other states). This makes it extremely difficult to rig and also means that the Supreme Court has no say because they are state issues, which Trump has struggled to comprehend. He tried to have it heard at the Supreme Court, however they took all of 34 minutes for them to deny a hearing (because it had nothing to do with them).

Nobody doubts the results of the 2016 elections. In the same way, there is no credible doubt over the results of the 2020 elections. 

I doubt the 2016 election.  No way Hillary won the popular vote.

There was fraud back then too, they just didn't realize how popular Trump would be and he blew their cheating right out of the water.

• Like 1

Since Time Magazine started nominating Person of the Year in 1927, EVERY American President since then has been named at least once.  Claims of "racism" and "left" are more preposterous nonsense from the usual suspects in this thread who just can't get over the fact that Biden will be inaugurated President #46 in January and loser Trump will be going to jail.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Pickett2Jackson said:

Texas coming to save the Republic. 

Rejected by the Supreme Court in a 9 to 0 verdict.  This means that even the members of SCOTUS appointed by Trump in an attempt to stack the numbers in his favour saw this for the unmitigated BS it always was.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, Grr-owl said:

I want to see them. Where can we see them? 

Hey Grr-owl - I must have eating my kids' hash cookies and been transported into another universe - either that or the Russians have hacked my brain. You quoted me saying something pro Diaper Don - about him having photos of suitcases of votes coming in - I don't think I said this. I've never said anything positive about him - he's a narcissistic monster.

Hey while we're here - my apologies if somebody's already listed this, but check out Randy Rainbow's Stable Genius on Youtube

• Like 1

Um, actually not true, Trump was their Person of the Year in 2016... Time Magazine has a 9 decade tradition of naming the President elect as Person (previously, Man) of the Year, regardless of political affiliation.

Screenshot_2020-12-12 The History Behind TIME Choosing President-Elects as Person of the Year.jpg

Edited by hardtack

50 minutes ago, demonstone said:

Rejected by the Supreme Court in a 9 to 0 verdict.  This means that even the members of SCOTUS appointed by Trump in an attempt to stack the numbers in his favour saw this for the unmitigated BS it always was.

Hilarious. Even Clarence Thomas couldn't find a shred of evidence to justify his usual automatic support for the Republicans. The clown car is crashing to a halt. Diaper Don's gone. All he's doing now is fleecing his befuddled followers so they can pay off his debts. His most telling quote so far: 'Oooh I love the poorly educated.'  

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Pickett2Jackson said:

You dont need to see them, the election fraud was perpetrated in front of the world on election night.

They just stopped counting in 6 swing states where Trump was up by hundreds of thousands of votes then start hauling ion stacks of votes for Biden.  Most blatant fraud in election history.  it made Venezuela blush.

Where is the evidence????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

2 hours ago, Axis of Bob said:

No, it's not plausible to have different states coordinating with each other, as you stated, because they are separate elections. It's not like Australia's, where the AEC runs the whole federal election, but rather it's about individual states running their own elections, then sending their college delegates to a final election to vote in the president (which is called the electoral college).

As a result, a legal fight to overturn multiple state elections requires separate legal wine in each state, likely on very different grounds. They're independent events. 

So if the likelihood of overturning a state result is 5% (likely very generous), then the likelihood off overturning two states is 5% x 5% = 0.25%. The likelihood of overturning the 4 different states the GOP needs is 0.05^4 = 0.00000625 = 0.000625%

Two things are implausible:

1- Multiple states coordinating with each other on election night as they run entirely separate elections.

2- Overturning the results in multiple states, as is needed to change the presidential election result.

It's actually more likely of widespread fraud than a few dead people "voting"

Just now, Wrecker45 said:

Dieter my grate mate will you concede any fraud or is all just a conspiracy to you?

The only people who talk about fraud are Trump - who started talking about it years ago - and his deluded parrots. As I have stated time and time again, you cannot simply cry fraud and then not provide one skerrick of credible evidence. You might wish to dwell on that, especially in the light of the most recent total rejection of the hocus pocus Texan attempt, where, once again, nine Republican leaning judges told Trump to basically put up or just shut up.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dieter said:

The only people who talk about fraud are Trump - who started talking about it years ago - and his deluded parrots. As I have stated time and time again, you cannot simply cry fraud and then not provide one skerrick of credible evidence. You might wish to dwell on that, especially in the light of the most recent total rejection of the hocus pocus Texan attempt, where, once again, nine Republican leaning judges told Trump to basically put up or just shut up.

So no fraud or just a little bit? I'm interested in your opinion 

34 minutes ago, Wrecker45 said:

So no fraud or just a little bit? I'm interested in your opinion 

If there is no evidence, there is no fraud. Trump has been talking 'Fraud' for four years. That's all it is: Trump talk, therefore gibberish.

It beggars belief that anyone can take anything this psychopath says as even vaguely intelligible, let alone true. 

Edited by dieter
  • Like 1

Trump and his allies have now lost over 50 post-election lawsuits: a staggeringly unsuccessful track record that reflects how flimsy - and often entirely confected - their complaints about election fraud and other supposed irregularities have been.

The only fraud here is Trump himself and, sad to say Wrecker,  you have been conned, taken for a ride and sucked right in by his bluster that is fuelled by an ego the size of Jupiter.  You can't show us the evidence of fraud because there is none.

• Like 3
  • Love 1