Cloke means war: Eddie

NorwoodDemon

Hahaha.....I think not. the years have not been kind to my sister who would now pass as my brother

Is she built like one too? If so we could use her down at AAMI Park. Got a bunch of guys who act like girls!!!

Edited by Demon Land 7

i wouldnt say 2 compensation picks is successful. we could have approached the AFL and argued that he was our number 1 pick and we've only have him for 2 yrs. There should of been something like a minimum of 50 games kinda rule so they cant poach young players from clubs who are rebuilding.

Do you mean having some little overrated mercenary prjck just marking time over 50 unmemorable games before he $ulks off tomGW$?

"No one person dominates the Collingwood football club," McGuire said.

I just about fell out of my chair! What delicious irony!

I too savoured that irony......tasted wonderful.

Guest José Mourinho

Uhhhhh you're the one that brought it up mate.... Maybe spend more time comprehending and less time trying so hard to be a smarta55 to everyone hey?

Haha maybe you should read the posts again stuie.

If you can't figure it out, then you must have comprehension issues too.

Cloke means war

Beans means Heinz

same result... a lot of hot air from sh!t laden orifice !!!

Is she built like one too? If so we could use her down at AAMI Park. Got a bunch of guys who act like girls!!!

i don't think even she would want to stoop that low....lol

is there any way you could cull a list of 20 players?

All Eddie is doing is feeding his chooks. Promoting the 'us' against the world theme.

Nothing he says in the media will change the contracting outcomes.

We could do with somebody at the helm with a razor tongue & a bit of acid to spray.

• Like 1

Haha maybe you should read the posts again stuie.

If you can't figure it out, then you must have comprehension issues too.

bullsh*t.

Eddie is only making himself look like an idiot, and it's bloody entertaining.

This carry on will not make the slightest difference to how this situation plays out.

Melbourne did something even better - we successfully campaigned for 2 compensation picks for Scully.

i wouldnt say 2 compensation picks is successful. we could have approached the AFL and argued that he was our number 1 pick and we've only have him for 2 yrs. There should of been something like a minimum of 50 games kinda rule so they cant poach young players from clubs who are rebuilding.

Here you go buddy, just to help your comprehension...

You bring it up, Norwood replies, then you bag him for changing the topic.

Let me know if you need me to explain it to you any further, I'm all for charity work.

• Like 1

All Eddie is doing is feeding his chooks. Promoting the 'us' against the world theme.

Nothing he says in the media will change the contracting outcomes.

We could do with somebody at the helm with a razor tongue & a bit of acid to spray.

Exactly, I agree.

Upset @ losing the unlosable flag last year.

Agree with those saying he is doing it to create the Us vs Them mentality. The supporters eat it up.

On a side note, I am not a fan of Eddie's at all, but I am really enjoying his show. After the first episode with the Jurrah interview I thought it would struggle, but he has some very interesting guests on there. If you haven't checked it out, I would recommend doing so.

Let me know if you need me to explain it to you any further, I'm all for charity work.

Stuie don't worry about it mate, just ignore him.

The only thing I like about Eddie is he sticks up for his club. Yes he goes WAAAAAYYYY overboard but I don't think anyone high up in MFC speaks loudly enough, at least that I have noticed.

• Like 1

Cloke means war

Beans means Heinz

same result... a lot of hot air from sh!t laden orifice !!!

Kernahan. Ratten.

rat a tat tat, (whats that) rat a tat tat, (who's there) Sticks, (sticks who) Sticks 'n' Stones will break your bones, if you lose to Collinwood.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/only-a-miracle-will-save-ratten-20120702-21dcq.html

Edited by dee-luded

Guest José Mourinho

Neither of you are that sharp then.

I said: we successfully campaigned for 2 picks as compensation for Scully.

As opposed to what Norwood accused the club of doing, which is sitting on its hands and copping it sweet.

Norwood has comprehension issues, because he interpreted it as: 2 picks is successful compensation for Scully.

Whether you think it successfully compensates us for Scully is irrelevant - we were successful in campaigning for what many neutrals thought was too much compensation.

And that's all I said.

He then started rabbiting on about a rule that would've restricted poaching - a completely unrelated topic to the one being discussed.

In case you've forgotten: Eddie making grandiose threats of revenge for his players being poached, and Norwood wrongly lambasting the club for ignoring the hubris and concentrating on getting a result.

Pay more attention next time stuie.

The charity was all mine.

I would love Eddie as Chief of the Dees

We need a bit of his conviction.

Cannot see what he has done wrong with the Pies.

Took over when they were a rabble on and off the field.

Has got them four GF appearances and a Flag.

Pity some at the MFC had done as badly over the same period

Edited by old dee

I would love Eddie as Chief of the Dees

We need a bit of his conviction.

Cannot see what he has done wrong with the Pies.

Took over when they were a rabble on and off the field.

Has got them four GF appearances and a Flag.

Pity some at the MFC had done as badly over the same period

Wash your mouth out.

EDIT :He didn't get them anything.

Edited by Biffen
  • Like 2

I tell you what...they can keep Cloke... his money must be coming down week by week atm...lol

Neither of you are that sharp then.

I said: we successfully campaigned for 2 picks as compensation for Scully.

As opposed to what Norwood accused the club of doing, which is sitting on its hands and copping it sweet.

Norwood has comprehension issues, because he interpreted it as: 2 picks is successful compensation for Scully.

Whether you think it successfully compensates us for Scully is irrelevant - we were successful in campaigning for what many neutrals thought was too much compensation.

And that's all I said.

He then started rabbiting on about a rule that would've restricted poaching - a completely unrelated topic to the one being discussed.

In case you've forgotten: Eddie making grandiose threats of revenge for his players being poached, and Norwood wrongly lambasting the club for ignoring the hubris and concentrating on getting a result.

Pay more attention next time stuie.

The charity was all mine.

Lol... You really work hard at trying to convince people you're smart and always right don't you Jose? Time better spent learning to listen instead of talking I would think.

• Like 2

Guest José Mourinho

Trying to convince people I'm smart? I've no need to do that.

And I'm not always right.

I just enjoyed proving a smart arse like yourself to be irrefutably wrong.

Here endeth the lesson. Jog on.

• Like 1