• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully Bails gives him the Chris Johnson treatment

would he dare ?

I know where youre coming from.

You'll be stoned !! :blink:

hesnotthemessiahdemotiv.jpg

Edited by belzebub59

No its just stating the bleedin obvious in managing the salary cap.

it can really be read two ways. I concur with RR thats its most likely a statement worth of cap'n obvious preaching to the choir. However I do detect I slight undertone 0f frustration and niggle. Its about where most of us sit I suppose

it can really be read two ways. I concur with RR thats its most likely a statement worth of cap'n obvious preaching to the choir. However I do detect I slight undertone 0f frustration and niggle. Its about where most of us sit I suppose

No, its just his usual hectoring.

Interesting that he isn't playing this week. I thought it was just brusing and he wouldn't miss any games?

Either the MFC know he is going and are using the injury as a smokescreen, or his knee is stuffed, period. Or perhaps both. It doesn't look overly promosing from a fans' perspective - although you could argue we'll end up on top long-term with 2 juicy top picks for a guy who can't kick with a degenerative knee issue. And saving 700k a year in the process.

See, you can make a positive out of any situation when you put your mind to it!

Edited by Sylvia Saint

Interesting that he isn't playing this week. I thought it was just brusing and he wouldn't miss any games?

Either the MFC know he is going and are using the injury as a smokescreen, or his knee is stuffed, period. Or perhaps both.

Its a bit hard to get a good take on it . even ney-sayers as myself might be inclined to think its really just his knee ( ats) Skilled ( or whatever it is ) is a lot of running and a big ask of a mid even one with a mighty motor. Maybe not teh best game to return to action. If ...this is still happenig in say 3 weeks ...then ..well... then ..:unsure:

Either the MFC know he is going and are using the injury as a smokescreen, or his knee is stuffed, period. Or perhaps both. It doesn't look overly promosing from a fans' perspective - although you could argue we'll end up on top long-term with 2 juicy top picks for a guy who can't kick with a degenerative knee issue. And saving 700k a year in the process.

See, you can make a positive out of any situation when you put your mind to it!

Someone said a while ago that Knee Soreness is an euphemism for Kevin Sheedy.

No, its just his usual hectoring.

Ive got no eternal beef with anyone ADC. Its all as I see it etc. The problem with much of this, as like muchof anything ,its not a matter of balck and white.., as god forbid that belongs on anothers teams forum :rolleyes: but its where the needle falls on what shade of grey. So much of this is an orchestrated pantomime its sometimes hard to pick Punch from Judy :)

Edited by belzebub59

The next 3 weeks are pretty huge. It'll be interesting whether he plays or not.

Interesting because of all the conspiracy theories on here, or because how the team will play or because, you know, the kid might actually be hurt?

Interesting because of all the conspiracy theories on here, or because how the team will play or because, you know, the kid might actually be hurt?

yes, could very much be the case and wouldnt that require a re-evauation of thing s ?

I blame Bohdan for this contract-related knee injury...

undoubtedly

Nope nothing new... People that post regularly in this topic need to go hug a tree or something. The world will not end in the next week 6 weeks and I'm sure he's not going to hold out for this long then spill his beans in round 20. Get a grip and let it slide for a while.

Edited by Clanger King

and the world wont end if he goes , nor if he stays.

But were not talking about the world , just a snippet of it called the MFC.

The world is bigger than teh MFC,

and the MFC is bigger than the player

and the grass will still be green and the sun will still rise

Nice in depth analysis there Hanger :rolleyes:

I don't beleive he has made up his mind either way, the hard facts/evidence to back up this beleif is that he said he would look at it at the end of season.

Now I understands everyone anxiety, frustration and anger over this issue and how it can cause a lot of heated debate, but really people come on. The amount of people who must be mind readers with the ability to assume special knowledge of the intentions or thoughts of others and the fortune tellers who have the ability to exaggerate how things will turn out before they happen OMG.

TS has injured himself is it an injury or is it an "injury", he is not playing this week the club must know that he is leaving and have decided to not play him. Oh he is gone because the media says its true, or thats what happened with Ablett and it all happening again wah wah wah.

Scully has said repeatedly throughout the season his stance on when he would sit down and consider anything about contracts etc. Rather then take that at its face value people try conjure up some conspiracy that it has all been decided and he is just waiting till season end.

It also staggers me at the need for people on this post who need to minimise their own personal feelings of betrayal if heaven forbid he sign with GWS by writing him off and acting like its a good thing he is going and he wasn't much chop anyway. All this jumping to conclusions is unhealthy people and teh mind reading and fortune telling is a slippery slope.

Other posters will continue to wait and see and you know what thats the only hard truth about this issue we all need to wait until TS make his decision.

I don't beleive he has made up his mind either way, the hard facts/evidence to back up this beleif is that he said he would look at it at the end of season.

Now I understands everyone anxiety, frustration and anger over this issue and how it can cause a lot of heated debate, but really people come on. The amount of people who must be mind readers with the ability to assume special knowledge of the intentions or thoughts of others and the fortune tellers who have the ability to exaggerate how things will turn out before they happen OMG.

TS has injured himself is it an injury or is it an "injury", he is not playing this week the club must know that he is leaving and have decided to not play him. Oh he is gone because the media says its true, or thats what happened with Ablett and it all happening again wah wah wah.

Scully has said repeatedly throughout the season his stance on when he would sit down and consider anything about contracts etc. Rather then take that at its face value people try conjure up some conspiracy that it has all been decided and he is just waiting till season end.

It also staggers me at the need for people on this post who need to minimise their own personal feelings of betrayal if heaven forbid he sign with GWS by writing him off and acting like its a good thing he is going and he wasn't much chop anyway. All this jumping to conclusions is unhealthy people and teh mind reading and fortune telling is a slippery slope.

Other posters will continue to wait and see and you know what thats the only hard truth about this issue we all need to wait until TS make his decision.

naive.

Just look at the Gary Ablett saga. He said the same thing as scully all year. Then we the season ended, 'sorry boys im off to the coast'

Guest hangon007

naive.

Just look at the Gary Ablett saga. He said the same thing as scully all year. Then we the season ended, 'sorry boys im off to the coast'

Ablett saga was completely different ... Ablett left because of an unrepairable relationship with his coach. Gary had done all he could at Geelong, the opportunity to play with his brother again was very attractive.

You are not comparing apples with apples.

Ablett saga was completely different ...

Thats right, Abletts Family is a massive part of the Geelong Football club. IMO Tom Scully leaving the dee's is an easier decision. Are the dee's one of the top sides in the comp? Are GWS going to be that far behind us? Did Scully grown up supporting the Dee's and did his Father play for them? NO HAs Scully played a heap of footy in the Jumper NO

Ablett walking away from Geelong would have been more emotional for him than the decision that Scully has...

Money talks, people walk...

Guest dieharderdee

If I add up all the non chargable time I have spent reading this thread. I could pay toms wage.

A plaige on both your houses Tom scully and GWS.

Guest The Tweed Pig

Now I understands everyone anxiety, frustration and anger over this issue and how it can cause a lot of heated debate, but really people come on.

I'll dislike him if he goes and dislike him if he stays. It's fair to say that I'm no longer invested in this selfish person. Well, not majorly.