The No T$ No B$ Thread

Redleg

Not sure I will ever completely escape it Bbo

I sure as hell don't want another.

Roos stays till end of 2016 then Clarkson

But does he know anything about football?

357-clarkson.jpg

Easily as much as MN

He our man then!

He make MFC the hard team to play for again.

Edited by DemonFrog

At my Doctor's insistence (she who wants me to give up the booze), I am about to head to the gymnasium (with a letter from said doctor) for an assessment and development of a "fitness" program.

I shall keep you informed - if I survive.

In any event it seems a good excuse to buy some new gear. I look rather fetching in latex - if I do say so myself.

Anyway toodle pip!

At my Doctor's insistence (she who wants me to give up the booze), I am about to head to the gymnasium (with a letter from said doctor) for an assessment and development of a "fitness" program.

In any event it seems a good excuse to buy some new gear. I look rather fetching in latex - if I do say so myself.

Anyway toodle pip!

what a load of carp, bet "you're nancing around in your little garden"

either image is problematic !!

Started Saturday with MY GD for breakfast.

Pa made chocolate pan cakes with banana and Maple syrup.

If there is a better way to start Saturday I don't know of it.

• Like 1

Anyway toodle pip!

No photos please. I just had lunch.

No photos please. I just had lunch.

Speaking of lunch I just had a great banana cinnamon smoothie. Feeling rather full. Might have to get up from the couch and take a long walk around the lounge room.

Edited by Redleg
  • Like 1

he who we do not speak of is averaging just 19.8 possessions a game this season despite his reputation as an elite gutrunner

Very average footballer

No argument from me. Edited by Redleg

I have a gardener to nance around in my garden.

Anyway ....

Just woken up – had to have a kip after my “workout”.

Well it wasn’t actually a workout – but interesting. Don’t understand how people enthuse about this gym business.

I arrived at the “Leisure Centre” and met with Katie, my fitness consultant. She took me into a small office where I sat on a tiny chair and parked my guts on the table. Things apparently didn’t proceed according to the normal plan. Katie tried to take my blood pressure but the machine kept conking out and reading “error”.

She gave up and started taking measurements. The problem, however, was that neither her arms, nor the tape would fit around my girth.

The final straw was that I wound their scales off the meter. Katie then spoke to another fellow who made a smartarse comment about a weighbridge.

Katie then said she’d consult with my doctor before going any further but offered to show me around the gymnasium before I left.

In an odd way I immediately felt at home. Here were all these people in tight costumes with red faces, grunting and groaning. They were surrounded by or using a range of very odd machines and implements.

Apart from the lighting, it was very much like the BDSM clubs that Biffen had arranged entre for me on occasion.

I asked Katie where the whips and canes were kept but she didn’t answer and left without saying goodbye . I am guessing that information is reserved for members.

All in all an interesting morning but if they expect me to start lifting those treadmill things , I wont be going back.

• Like 2

Started Saturday with MY GD for breakfast.

Pa made chocolate pan cakes with banana and Maple syrup.

If there is a better way to start Saturday I don't know of it.

Well my saturday improved on a great start.

Went to see Uni Backs today, they won their eleventh game from thirteen starts.

Sit on top of the ladder , this is what following a good side is like

Great !

Wonder if it will ever happen at the G?

Well a dream at the end of a great day is ok I guess

Edited by old dee

I was supine on the sofa last night - more from exhaustion than alcohol and watched the Swans/Hawks game. It was a fantastic game of footy. However, and I know I've said this before, such games are depressing when you compare the depth of talent these sides have to ours.

Both sides are stacked with players who can deliver the ball (by hand or foot) quickly and accurately while under extreme pressure.

How many players do we have who can do this? A handful? Premiership sides have depth in this level of skill.

Will I ever see a premiership?

I was supine on the sofa last night - more from exhaustion than alcohol and watched the Swans/Hawks game. It was a fantastic game of footy. However, and I know I've said this before, such games are depressing when you compare the depth of talent these sides have to ours.

Both sides are stacked with players who can deliver the ball (by hand or foot) quickly and accurately while under extreme pressure.

How many players do we have who can do this? A handful? Premiership sides have depth in this level of skill.

this is a trick question ...right??

I seriously doubt it in my lifetime Bbo and I suspect yours as well.

The gap is a gulf to those two sides

I seriously doubt it in my lifetime Bbo and I suspect yours as well.

The gap is a gulf to those two sides

Yes it was a salutary reminder of what a top footy team is capable of.... and ... what a top list consists of in terms of personal. Hawthorn loses Buddy but still has three other players around the top of the goal kicking list. FMD !!!!

It is the stuff wet dreams are made of.

Yes it was a salutary reminder of what a top footy team is capable of.... and ... what a top list consists of in terms of personal. Hawthorn loses Buddy but still has three other players around the top of the goal kicking list. FMD !!!!

It is the stuff wet dreams are made of.

Purely and simply we have absolutely stuffed up our recruiting over the last several years. Last year under a new Coach and Recruiting Officer looks more promising and w have to hope that they get every pick and trade right from now on.

It can turn around very quickly though as we have seen with our undermanned side improving dramatically defensively in just one year.

Add Hogan and with improvement in Salem, Toumpas, JKH, Kent, Tyson, Riley etc and with a few more good picks and trades we can turn it around quickly.

Edited by Redleg

Just checked my emails since Friday and there was one from the MFC.

It offered Corporate packages to the GF, talk about the excitement etc. of the big game.

Bought a smile to my face.

Wonder what that feels like.

Purely and simply we have absolutely stuffed up our recruiting over the last several years. Last year under a new Coach and Recruiting Officer looks more promising and w have to hope that they get every pick and trade right from now on.

It can turn around very quickly though as we have seen with our undermanned side improving dramatically defensively in just one year.

Add Hogan and with improvement in Salem, Toumpas, JKH, Kent, Tyson, Riley etc and with a few more good picks and trades we can turn it around quickly.

You had me until the last word Redleg.

I seriously do not believe quickly