The No T$ No B$ Thread

Redleg

I hope so

But too many recent dud recruits

So I will reserve my decision if this is a good day until I seem the consistently perform

Don't be so negative --- I said a good day, not a perfect one! :blink:

Don't be so negative --- I said a good day, not a perfect one! :blink:

LOL I am a MFC Member this is me being excited!

I just can not help thinking what wrong with these players as the deals seems too good to be true.

devil.png

Edited by TheBigFrog
  • Like 1

starting to get very worried about you TBF

you've had more changes of avatar than a teenager at a star wars convention

• Like 1

starting to get very worried about you TBF

you've had more changes of avatar than a teenager at a star wars convention

HAHA This Avatar represents take no prisoners in the AFL Trade period also its from the Mad Max series which I like.

I been downloading tons of possible new Avatars to you never know what will be next.

Although I get the impression a number of Demonlanders support a single Avatar, but where is the fun in that?

:P:P:P:P

Just opened my membership renewal and there a Grand Final Guarantee option ROFL

Like I will need that option in 2014.

What are the chances of the MFC coming from the worst AFL team in one year to the one of the best the following year?

They should have called this option the Pay Roos Salary and I would have donated the $80 in a heart beat.

Just remember we finsihed last in 1999 and played off in the GF in 2000. And if not for dirty Long and Wallis and Cam Bruce missing out? ....Oh what could have been!

• Like 1

Just remember we finsihed last in 1999 and played off in the GF in 2000. And if not for dirty Long and Wallis and Cam Bruce missing out? ....Oh what could have been!

1999, my first year as a MFC Supporter and the year West Perth kicked some South Fremantle butt in the Grand Final.

So like 2013 its been a great football season as West Perth flogged the tossers from the East.

But back on topic, it was a fantastic 2000 Preliminary Final for the MFC. One of my favourite MFC games since becoming a supporter. 3rd best team all season who managed to get into the Grand Final. Where has that team gone?

Saw Twiggy Forrest in my hotel in London twice and if he wasn't talking to people I would have asked him if he would like to be a sponsor of the Dees. He is of course worth about $10billion.

next time you see him,enquire about him buying my farm
  • Like 1

Saw Twiggy Forrest in my hotel in London twice and if he wasn't talking to people I would have asked him if he would like to be a sponsor of the Dees. He is of course worth about $10billion.

Would need to be a recognised govt approved offset training program

Could incorporate acclimatisation training in the mines and additional Northern Territory presence as part of subsidised partnership bonus.

May also need some rehabilitation and education outcomes to achieve the philanthropic nature of his give aways.

He doesn't pay for them.

You can have a community discussion with the company after which they will simply acquire it.

You will come out the meeting relieved that you are not receiving social welfare for the minerals on your farm and that you are helping this poor man beat the evil government that was trying to eat into his profits with their insidious tax on the "hard working" miners.

Not sure he could afford your farm

IMG_6857.jpg

Well the unrestricted person trade period has finished.

Here I am now without a home, my final choice the mighty Roos have rejected my offers.

The last comment was we do not need half century losers at the Roos.

So I have paid my membership for 2014.

I did say all along I want to be a one club supporter.

Go Dees

Here I am now without a home, my final choice the mighty Roos have rejected my offers.

Go Dees

well done.... downloading windows obviously numbed you into submission. :wacko:

We knew you'd stay !! ^_^

Go Dees

I think the problem for you and all Melb Dlanders is that we have exhibited too many restrictions in previous actions to be eligible for the "unrestricted trade period".

Spent the last four hours downloading windows 8.1

Has improved it but still crap unless you have a touch screen computer.

I tried that last night on my home laptop but run out of time.

I do have a touch screen PC there as well.

But I will try it out on my computers here and see what it is like.

Go Dees

I thought BBO had already traded you?

Great response

BUT Where the heck is this?? and what does it signify in reality

Its Jazza farm and shows he is really a wealthy man who has his own bookkeeper LOL

You can only be traded if someone wants you TBF

Alas there were no takers!

LOL Ouch!

We will always have room for our friend OD in this thread

Victorian Tyson has battled injury in his first two seasons, including a PCL rupture late last year, and has never completed an AFL pre-season.

I found it BB

There is a hidden issue with one of the new recruits.

We gave up pick 2 for a player who has never completed preseason!

I am speechless

• Like 1

I found a potential player for the MFC who not on any long term injury list

an-AFL-20legend-20Kevin-20Sheehan-201301