The No T$ No B$ Thread

Redleg

A pet cockatoo. Now fancy that!

As a near neighbour, I always thought the loud screechy voice belonged to she who must be obeyed!

No that was Kennett the cocky.

BTW Mrs. Redleg is not amused.

Let's not let a 'D' get in the rode of the theme.

Could we get these ladies as the pre-game entertainment? Even Ben-Hur might be happy.

bandana3.jpg

I'm thinking that Instead of scarves, we could issue members with red and blue bandanas.

And the players could wear them to look like badasses.

Let's not let a 'D' get in the rode of the theme.

Could we get these ladies as the pre-game entertainment? Even Ben-Hur might be happy.

bandana3.jpg

I'm thinking that Instead of scarves, we could issue members with red and blue bandanas.

And the players could wear them to look like badasses.

One of my first jobs as President.

• Like 1

Good idea, we use the Hawks membership numbers rort. Yes we sign up our Alpacas, budgies, turtles, hamsters etc and suddenly we are a major club again. Sponsors will see us worthy of of their sponsorship dollars with our huge data base.

The AFL will once again see us as the major club we once were.

I will even join up my pet cockatoo with the loud screechy voice, who we named Kennett.

i knew a girl a long time ago who had a cockatoo

those were the days ...my friend

• Like 2

As we near 200 pages and 5000 posts, I think, for only a second, we should reflect on the post MFC career of that person, on Ablett like money up West of Sydney. Saturday, another typical day at the office, 13 possies at 60% effectiveness.

Oh well back to bananas.

• Like 1

As we near 200 pages and 5000 posts, I think, for only a second, we should reflect on the post MFC career of that person, on Ablett like money up West of Sydney. Saturday, another typical day at the office, 13 possies at 60% effectiveness.

Oh well back to bananas.

Have not seen one for two days Redleg which is sad in its own right.

Even as we sit at the bottom with a crap list we did the better of that deal.

Thank God I have finished in the chair for 4+ months.

Today while the game was on as I sat through 110 minutes I thought hell this way better than being at the MCG.

How bloody sad is that!

Have not seen one for two days Redleg which is sad in its own right.

Even as we sit at the bottom with a crap list we did the better of that deal.

Thank God I have finished in the chair for 4+ months.

Today while the game was on as I sat through 110 minutes I thought hell this way better than being at the MCG.

How bloody sad is that!

I know how you feel, I was at the game.

I think we need to change the MCG seats to banana lounges. We will steer away from pies and chips and sell banana fritters, banana splits, banana bread and cake, banana mousse, duck a la banana sandwiches and washed down with those healthy banana smoothies. I will get the trumpeter to play the banana boat song and have the bananas in pyjamas selling raffle tickets at the games.

Every new member will get a free banana .

I will get this club moving again.

That might get the team playing like the Bananas in Pyjamas. Oh, hang on ... :-)

Good idea, we use the Hawks membership numbers rort. Yes we sign up our Alpacas, budgies, turtles, hamsters etc and suddenly we are a major club again. Sponsors will see us worthy of of their sponsorship dollars with our huge data base.

The AFL will once again see us as the major club we once were.

I will even join up my pet cockatoo with the loud screechy voice, who we named Kennett.

Great name! Has the cockatoo sued for defamation yet? :-)

Banana doughnut with coffee this morning.

very nice way to start the day.

then I foolishedly ventured onto sports news web sites.

hmm seems there is plenty happenning behind the scenes at the MFC.

This is my first venture back to Demonland.

now do I have the resolve to close after this thread?

Banana doughnut with coffee this morning.

very nice way to start the day.

then I foolishedly ventured onto sports news web sites.

hmm seems there is plenty happenning behind the scenes at the MFC.

This is my first venture back to Demonland.

now do I have the resolve to close after this thread?

Stick to the banana crepes, they won't give you nightmares of Melbourne games.

Was in McDonalds this evening and noticed at the McCafe they were selling Banoffee cake... I can only presume it's a banana / coffee combo.

Could there be anything more repulsive?

Please, Redleg, tell me you're not a banoffee man ?

I stand corrected, sort of.

Google tells me banoffee is a mixture of banana, cream and toffee

Only slightly less repulsive than a banana coffee combo

Was in McDonalds this evening and noticed at the McCafe they were selling Banoffee cake... I can only presume it's a banana / coffee combo.

Could there be anything more repulsive?

Please, Redleg, tell me you're not a banoffee man ?

Must admit I have never heard of it. Sounds like an interesting combo. I am prepared to try it.

Best banana crepe I ever had was sitting in a cinema in Hong Kong with only me and an old guy smoking up the back and coughing occasionally watching a horror movie I understood none of in Cantonese.

I still remember the creamy banananess of this crepe and the genuine smile of the woman who gave it to me.

Bananas are truly the king of fruit.

Best banana crepe I ever had was sitting in a cinema in Hong Kong with only me and an old guy smoking up the back and coughing occasionally watching a horror movie I understood none of in Cantonese.

I still remember the creamy banananess of this crepe and the genuine smile of the woman who gave it to me.

Now we are talking.

For those interested I have a runner at Seymour thursday at 11.03, named Starcrazy. If not too heavy he should go ok.

Mr Leg how is Briefed's hammy

Sounds a bit suss, Yossarian.

No he is too busy running for President of the Australian Pigeon's Association, even though he is a cocky not a pigeon.

Impigeonator

• Like 1

No he is too busy running for President of the Australian Pigeon's Association, even though he is a cocky not a pigeon.

Cocky little bugger! (and for that matter, so is the bird ... :lol: )

• Like 1