The No T$ No B$ Thread

Redleg

Biffen you are a smart thinker. You really went to Ballarat

to look for possible new employees for your various business ventures at the Gat, didn't you? And if you got all the receipts from Bitt Bitt, I bet you can get some dodgy accountant to write the whole thing off as a business expense.

• Like 1

Biffen you are a smart thinker. You really went to Ballarat

to look for possible new employees for your various business ventures at the Gat, didn't you? And if you got all the receipts from Bitt Bitt, I bet you can get some dodgy accountant to write the whole thing off as a business expense.

Good to hear from you again Mable. However, you need to understand that Biff actually spent no money!

BTW Where have u been? Visiting Canadia?

Just let me add Mable - lest there be any misunderstandings. Your underlying premise is quite correct - Biffen is a charlatan and tax evader!

Just let me add Mable - lest there be any misunderstandings. Your underlying premise is quite correct - Biffen is a charlatan and tax evader!

I kept the receipts luckily,

I'll find a way to deduct it .

It is a bitter wind that does nothing for no one.Or words to that effect.

Now whilst I must take some blame for absent mindfulness in forgetting my wallet as well as the map of Ballarat and the tickets ,

it is lucky i was able to keep BBo on an even keel by directing him to many of the Historical Public houses ye Olde Ballaarat has to offer.

Our meandering journey traced steps taken by many a digger in search of fortune and beer , and we were no exception.

BBo himself became whimsical as our historical journey ended and we made it to beautiful Wendouree ,the home or true Ballarat culture and Style.

BBO insisted on paying for everything and was in fine form I am pleased to report and i was pleased to be able to negotiate on his behalf with the fine people of Ballarat,and the bogans of Wendouree.

As the day progressed and a Demon victory looked a certainty ,Bitter drifted back down memory lane and into his perverted old self as he discussed the beauty of some of our younger members,one in particular who did not mind the leering and accidental bumps from behind that occured from nowhere and often caused the spilling of beer.

I must say she did have lovely denim shorts on ,as did a few of our junior female supporters, which I applaud.

Years ago ,I am told ,it was nearly culturally acceptable to sample the material of these shorts by hand .Sadly ,for Bitters ,those days have passed.

As the match deteriorated ,we too began to wilt and BBo managed some beautiful shepherding of two old ladies in footscray colours whilst I borrowed a child to help us steal a cab (one of the only 2 in town). Fourty Eight bucks later and we had made our reservation on time ,the wine ,beautifully decanted, awaiting us.

I had taken the liberty of ordering the 8 course degustation menu as a treat for BBO and although he probably wont thank me now ,in time I am sure he will appreciate the cultural growth I have engendered in him.

As usual Biffen makes much of little! OK there was a little incidental groping er contact but it was simply a result of the large crowd pushing me forward. Just like the health club - all quite explainable and reasonable.

As usual Biffen makes much of little! OK there was a little incidental groping er contact but it was simply a result of the large crowd pushing me forward. Just like the health club - all quite explainable and reasonable.

Tell that to the judge at your hearing pal.

Thanks for that Biff and BBO! This weekend I had the choice of doing the Hawthorn Open Houses tour with SWMBO or attending Ballarat for our NAB challenge. It all depended on being able to garrantee a good dinner after the game for SWMBO. I asked in good faith about the possibility of one getting a quinoa salad up that way possibly at Graigs Hotel but was advised that the best I could do would be a mixed grill! So I reluctantly trudge off to Hawthorn only to hear of your 8 course degustation!!! With expensive red wine.

Thanks for nothing and by the way can we clarify who really did pay for the dinner? So far we have conflicting accounts of what happened. A Royal Commission my be on the cards.

Thanks for that Biff and BBO! This weekend I had the choice of doing the Hawthorn Open Houses tour with SWMBO or attending Ballarat for our NAB challenge. It all depended on being able to garrantee a good dinner after the game for SWMBO. I asked in good faith about the possibility of one getting a quinoa salad up that way possibly at Graigs Hotel but was advised that the best I could do would be a mixed grill! So I reluctantly trudge off to Hawthorn only to hear of your 8 course degustation!!! With expensive red wine.

Thanks for nothing and by the way can we clarify who really did pay for the dinner? So far we have conflicting accounts of what happened. A Royal Commission my be on the cards.

you can bet that somehow the tab was ultimately picked up by the tax payer, earl

Jazza.

I assume you mean in town.

but if you wish to stay at home on your spree then I can organise travel for my staff.

I'm told I have fantastic tour guide potential and my extensive knowledge of rural victoria means we might have to take the Gat to the country.

Send me a catalogue of all stock.

Dont worry about price as im not a cheap bugger like Sth American farmers.

Will meet required stock at Beech Forest pub at allotted time.

PS, no short/fat/uglie's.

Do you wine experts know the closest winery to the CBD?

RL

It could be Kellybrook Winery in Wonga Park. Can't think of a closer one. They make wine from apples I think and cider. Can't vouch for the wines but the food is good and the restaurant is in a very pleasant setting.

It's all about discernment (or lack thereof) Earl Hood. Unlike those of polite society, Biffen's idea of an extravagant banquet is unlimited soy and tomato sauce. And .. as for good wine .. let me just say that if it comes in less than 2 litre containers, he considers it pretentious.

• Like 1

Good to hear from you again Mable. However, you need to understand that Biff actually spent no money!

BTW Where have u been? Visiting Canadia?

Indeed I did go for my usual trip. Wanted to escape the summer heat. Plus, over there they deal with their sports scandals much quicker.

Apparently it is an old winery in Richmond near the Yarra.

RL are you referring to old wino's with bottles masked in brown paper bags or a place where grapes are grown, picked, processed, stored until ready to be decanted as wine? I have seen plenty of the former in Richmond but not the latter unless you are referring to the Chateau Royal Oak?

Send me a catalogue of all stock.

Dont worry about price as im not a cheap bugger like Sth American farmers.

Will meet required stock at Beech Forest pub at allotted time.

PS, no short/fat/uglie's.

I hope you're either a real charmer Jizz or have a large er.. vocabulary. Because I'm just trying to imagine all the girls about town looking for a night out after the Grand Pri ck flocking to the Beech Forest pub. Ha Ha Ha ................ FMD Even's Biffen's Gat slags wouldn't go there.

I hope you're either a real charmer Jizz or have a large er.. vocabulary. Because I'm just trying to imagine all the girls about town looking for a night out after the Grand Pri ck flocking to the Beech Forest pub. Ha Ha Ha ................ FMD Even's Biffen's Gat slags wouldn't go there.

Charmer,Ha i still wear the flairs{with cuths] for a saturday night at the pub.{one of the best dressed}And a connie cardigan that impresses any bird over 26{with teeth}.

The jukebox at the Beechy still plays the original 1963 playlist.

Charmer,Ha i still wear the flairs{with cuths] for a saturday night at the pub.{one of the best dressed}And a connie cardigan that impresses any bird over 26{with teeth}.

The jukebox at the Beechy still plays the original 1963 playlist.

you've got to admit, bbo, that when it comes to culture and sophistication jazza is streets ahead of you

i guess that's only to be expected when you are a part-time camel herder