Ultimate Footy

JACKATTACK

Dappa and I are brothers, and make no secret of it.

Family collusion is unlikely with him, he doesn't have 1 decent player i'd be interested in. I think I have proven it already but this weekend i'll make sure of it; Ufooty talent was unevenly distributed in our family.

I'd take Sandilands first and utmost as a ruckman.But got your point and fully understand that--I really do not feel that you or Dappa would do anything under the table..or do I believe the Mods would do anything either..however ALL I SUGGEST is---have a covernote for next year..And lastly- thanks for doing a superb job this year.I have really appreciated participating in the league this year.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No problem Monster Head

I have enjoyed the sledging enourmously myself in 2011

But best of all I have learn't heaps about the dynamics of this contest & wont be so slow out of the blocks in 2012

Probably run my race this season however intend to hit back hard in 2012

I reckon you are a deadshot shot at pinching this flag. Players like Sam Mitchell, Birchall & Stanton just continue to rack up the UF stats.

Please note cannot play Stanton in the G/F if I get there but will be a great help trying. I feel reasonably comfortable right now and wish that Robbo's odds of 21/1 was genuinly on offer-I'd have a real slice at that.. the one's to beat in the finals IMO are not in the top 4.. D/L7 & HT are the ones. Not saying that any are out of the race...luck places a major factor..if Newman stands up- I'm a dead duck-- got me..you are not also out the running.. battle away--NEVER EVER GIVE UP.. IT IS NOT IN MY CHARACTER..I've followed the Dees for just on 60 years now...

Same IP raises a bit of a red flag for me, but then had you looked at Dappa's IP 4 months ago it would have been the same as mine 'cos he has been known to mooch off my internet before. I'm sure there is nothing to it but if there is some kind of relationship between you guys I think it is reasonable to ask that you say one way or the other.

The Only major difference here is yourself & Dappa Dan have not proposed several unusual Trades throughout the season.

Would be much clearer for all if Robbo 24 & Snome D came out & explained the use of the same IP Address in 2011.

Then we can all move on & put this one away for ever.

The Only major difference here is yourself & Dappa Dan have not proposed several unusual Trades throughout the season.

Would be much clearer for all if Robbo 24 & Snome D came out & explained the use of the same IP Address in 2011.

Then we can all move on & put this one away for ever.

Also how they managed to do a trade today, the deadline was last night and the 28th is the day it will become effective. (i'm assuming the trade was proposed today, because that's when I got the email)

Not sure what has happened there.

As I am out of the finals race, for all intents and purposes, I just want to say that I enjoyed this.

For some reason I liked it better than Supercoach, I think it's purely because of the draft - only one person can have Ablett, Franklin, etc.

The trading process needs some cooler heads with regard to vetoing, but other than that it was fun.

If someone wants to remind me in Feb next year I will be on it like DK...

Great points raised- maybe we have a trading committee...after rules and regs made...At least no one can blame me -ar at least this time re trading- only traded once after HT showed me what to do...

Well done personally -we all have had a great time and a real learning experience to all and don't forget JA & D.D played this before.JA was the premiership coach..and you put up a great fight wih Dappa this last round..

Also how they managed to do a trade today, the deadline was last night and the 28th is the day it will become effective. (i'm assuming the trade was proposed today, because that's when I got the email)

I also got mine today...however, if indeed Robbo is that desperate..let him have the picks..but I smell a big rat somewhere....HT to the rescue...

I also got mine today...however, if indeed Robbo is that desperate..let him have the picks..but I smell a big rat somewhere....HT to the rescue...

I got my email at 10:47 am today.

Unless the offer was made last night in time (yesterday) and accepted today... making it still valid ?

I don't know...

Anyway JCB, JA is the UF CEO in this case regarding the trade deadline. I'm happy to help otherwise and where needed.

I'm sure there is a perfectly reasonable explanation for the IP thing. Let's not jump to any conclusions.

Agree.

Yes we are brothers. And believe me I in no way want to give him an advatange over me!

But as mentioned earlier. This trade was a part of the Sylvia - Green trade that we did agree on earlier but I mangled up the trade when doing so.

In hindsight I'd like to vetoe as I don't wan't to be without Broughton. However if this is done the Green/Sylvia trade should be vetoed too as it was meant to be in the one trade. Does this make sense?

I got my email at 10:47 am today.

Unless the offer was made last night in time (yesterday) and accepted today... making it still valid ?

I don't know...

Anyway JCB, JA is the UF CEO in this case regarding the trade deadline. I'm happy to help otherwise and where needed.

The trade was there when I logged on this morning as was another trade that OMR offered me. I assume that you could make trade offers until the cut off and could accept afterwards.

Anyway feel free to veto, however I'm feeling some negativity towards me so I'm guessing you all won't.

The trade was there when I logged on this morning as was another trade that OMR offered me. I assume that you could make trade offers until the cut off and could accept afterwards.

Anyway feel free to veto, however I'm feeling some negativity towards me so I'm guessing you all won't.

That all makes sense to me.

I think this issue has been put to bed.

Now onto the finals.

That is what I was alluding to what may have happened, the offer before cut off, the acceptance after cut-off. That is a reasonable explanation as to what may have happened.

All good.

I'm cool here, but your previous "fool" post may been the cause of some negativity.

So we now have two sets of brothers occupying 4 spots in the top 8

This is getting a little strange, if anyone drops out in 2012 I might see what my brothers up too?

Seriously No issue's here Robbo24, I am all good with your explanation.

I did put another trade at you late on Sunday night however I withdrew this morning once I heard the extent of Newmans injury.

Forget vetoing these trades will be quite happy to face the brother minus Andrew Swallow & Colin Sylvia.

I'm cool here, but your previous "fool" post may been the cause of some negativity.

Yeh I can understand that. And I wish to apologise for the 'fool' comment. I don't expect Jayceebee to accept this though. Good luck this week lads!

So we now have two sets of brothers occupying 4 spots in the top 8

This is getting a little strange, if anyone drops out in 2012 I might see what my brothers up too?

It's like we're up against the Schleck brothers approaching Alpe d'Huez. And I'm hoping to be Cadel Evans.

Back on the winner's list!

Massive top-o-the-table clash this week Robbo.

The multi-club bye will hit me hard unfortunately!

I looked at your team yesterday and got a massive fright! Had another look now and its still quite imposing. Its gonna take some good coaching to beat you.

I looked at your team yesterday and got a massive fright! Had another look now and its still quite imposing. Its gonna take some good coaching to beat you.

Settle down Robbo24

RR has just lost 4 games in a row & then just stumbled over the last placed Deevoted 5 - 4

"Quite Imposing"

The mind games are going to a whole new level @ the minute

Yes we are brothers. And believe me I in no way want to give him an advatange over me!

But as mentioned earlier. This trade was a part of the Sylvia - Green trade that we did agree on earlier but I mangled up the trade when doing so.

In hindsight I'd like to vetoe as I don't wan't to be without Broughton. However if this is done the Green/Sylvia trade should be vetoed too as it was meant to be in the one trade. Does this make sense?

I think the main aspect of this is-It had already been vetoed.Secondly, I cannot understand how then, when did you make the new trade..before midnight on the 24th..if so - soething is wrong with the system..as I tried to get on at 12.07 am on the 25th to exchange Ryan Hargreave for Dunn , but it would not accept my trade.

Therefore I don't understand the system--also as stated by HT as well as myself- we only got notified that a trade request has been requested at 10.48 am - Monday,25th when the same trade had been vetoed on Sunday night at 11.07 pm.. and now you want it vetoed yourself..doesn't make sense at all.

I think the main aspect of this is-It had already been vetoed.Secondly, I cannot understand how then, when did you make the new trade..before midnight on the 24th..if so - soething is wrong with the system..as I tried to get on at 12.07 am on the 25th to exchange Ryan Hargreave for Dunn , but it would not accept my trade.

Just to clear this up. I think we established that if an offer was made before midnight on the 24th and was accepted on the 25th, the trade may still be valid. Any offer made after midnight (ie on the 25th) couldn't be possible. Hence why you couldn't make the offer for Hargraeve for Dunn, being 12:07am.

So the robbo24/snomed offer must have been made before midnight and accepted after midnight on the 25th. ie.even 10:47am on Monday. Which would explain the trade being valid.

Just to clear this up. I think we established that if an offer was made before midnight on the 24th and was accepted on the 25th, the trade may still be valid. Any offer made after midnight (ie on the 25th) couldn't be possible. Hence why you couldn't make the offer for Hargraeve for Dunn, being 12:07am.

So the robbo24/snomed offer must have been made before midnight and accepted after midnight on the 25th. ie.even 10:47am on Monday. Which would explain the trade being valid.

Yep- HT -I understand and accept your point.. however I don't understand if something has been vetoed and you re apply and now want out..it doesn't make sense at all.Please give me a reply on this.

Therefore I don't understand the system--also as stated by HT as well as myself- we only got notified that a trade request has been requested at 10.48 am - Monday,25th when the same trade had been vetoed on Sunday night at 11.07 pm.. and now you want it vetoed yourself..doesn't make sense at all.

Its just the brothers at it again JCB - Its all too confusing too worry about.

I expect The Scott brothers to cause similiar confusion & carnage in AFL trade week this year.

Yep- HT -I understand and accept your point.. however I don't understand if something has been vetoed and you re apply and now want out..it doesn't make sense at all.Please give me a reply on this.

Click the 'Vote Against' button