Ultimate Footy

JACKATTACK

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14th V 3rd - Boilover of the season completed.

Bad luck Dappa you ran into my boys on a weekend when all the planets aligned.

My Sides pumps out a massive 22.5 (137) on the scoreboard

Launced up to 9th. Next stop the top 8 - The Giant is awakening.

Huge win. Is 22.5 the record this year? I think it is... I guess that's what happens in UF...

I found a sock in my backyard that was ripped to pieces shortly before passing through the digestive system of my golden retriever, consider it yours.

I like how you don't mention who the sock actually belongs to...

As the league administrator I don't think it is my place to involve myself in mistaken trades. It's really up to each club to not accidentally trade players away. And really the world won't end if you lose a player like that. It might seem unfair to you but personally i don't give a stuff about your club despite it being the (equal) oldest in our league. However, you'll be happy to know I can offer compensation for your loss, I found a sock in my backyard that was ripped to pieces shortly before passing through the digestive system of my golden retriever, consider it yours.

But seriously I can't cancel this trade, but I have voted against it, and I think if it goes through before this week I can switch it back. But i'm not exactly sure how this feature works so I can't make any promises.

Whilst it's already been vetoed. Earlier this season I had a couple of trades go through with others, only then asking me to stop the trade because they hit the wrong button. As a gesture of goodwill once received, I traded them back to normal. I'm sure OMR may have done the same.

The ripped sock offer is unnecessary if you ask me :P

Playing for sheep stations clearly...

So did I eth38.

No, give me McGlynn.... ;)

So did I Eth- and I request that you have an easy match against me.Talking about easy matches-Demonland 7 has come out and gone WHACK, WHACK, WHACK--6.2.0.75.42 Kicks, 14 handballs, 15 marks before I even set sail after him..Agreat start indeed.

I may have one too many midfielders.

Have Hodge, Bartel, Boak, both McKenzies, Savage, McGlynn (forward), Blair (forward), Mzungu (back), Ziebell, Symes (back) and Byrnes.

Offers are being considered...

Have Hodge, Bartel, Boak, both McKenzies, Savage, McGlynn (forward), Blair (forward), Mzungu (back), Ziebell, Symes (back) and Byrnes.

Hang on Eth - I made you a perfectly decent offer that sorted your midfield problem & delivered you some firepower up forward.

You accepted yet again then screamed about making yet another mistake.

You are one confusing dude.

Is there any point in making yet another offer? Because it seems to make no difference if you accept or reject.

It never happens.

Where are you short? Defence or attack? Ruck?

I'd be interested in Bartel or Savage.

Massive Trade just gone down between Mad Melbourne & Robbo 24

Jobe Watson & Buddy Franklin for Gary Ablett & Andrew Walker

That is a season breaker for one of those teams.

I would take little Gazza @ present as the MVP of those 4

I Made a trade offer to Mad_Melbourne a week ago and forgot about it. Came on to cancel and you've accepted. Well played by you sir, considering Buddy will get suspended. I lose out big time!

he wont get many weeks if any, but his annoying kicking made it bank for me, i thought i would give him the week to test it out, having said that i think it is a pretty even trade and i am just hoping that walker can keep his form but i have my doubts.

happy to call for a re swap if you want?

he wont get many weeks if any, but his annoying kicking made it bank for me, i thought i would give him the week to test it out, having said that i think it is a pretty even trade and i am just hoping that walker can keep his form but i have my doubts.

happy to call for a re swap if you want?

I'd love to stop the trade, however you should not have to. I made the trade offer and you played it well. I wouldn't want somebody doing that to me.

Yes, Mad_Melbourne wins the little fella. If Buddy wasn't gonna get suspended i'd be a little happier. Either way, Watson is no slouch so i'll just take it as it is.

I'm find though that team balance and depth are probably more important than having a lot of high profile stars in your team.

If you can find a key forward who can contribute hit-outs and kick accurately, you're laughing.

That's why Roughead going down will bring me back to the field.

Yes, Mad_Melbourne wins the little fella. If Buddy wasn't gonna get suspended i'd be a little happier. Either way, Watson is no slouch so i'll just take it as it is.

the way i see it

Ablett > Watson

Franklin > Walker

i felt it was a pretty equal trade, it took me a while to accept it because if franklin kicks straight he is the best player to have in a team, 25 touches 5 or 6 goals.

also on a side note, i am looking for a 20+ disposal defender, higgins, josh kennedy, cotchin all up for trade if i can get a suitale defender

Edited by Mad_Melbourne

Short in the backline. Frawley, Chaplin, Hibberd - good players but not game winners.

Ruck depth might be handy, though. Have Mumford who has been injured for 2-3 weeks and Derickx hasn't played at all.

the way i see it

Ablett > Watson

Franklin > Walker

i felt it was a pretty equal trade, it took me a while to accept it because if franklin kicks straight he is the best player to have in a team, 25 touches 5 or 6 goals.

also on a side note, i am looking for a 20+ disposal defender, higgins, josh kennedy, cotchin all up for trade if i can get a suitale defender

I would trade Jordan Russell for either Cotchin or Missy Higgins.

He's around the 20 mark and pretty solid every week.

Ive discovered DPP who double as defenders are invaluable. Defenders are just so useless in Ultimate Footy, all three of mine are rather > than 200. Argh!

I thought I was going to win the ruck against HT this week, then I realised he has Stefan Martin in the backline. :(

And OMR and anyone who's making offers to me - looking for a high disposal defender.

I thought I was going to win the ruck against HT this week, then I realised he has Stefan Martin in the backline. :(

And OMR and anyone who's making offers to me - looking for a high disposal defender.

Eth 38 - Bachar Houli ring a bell?

On a positive at least you have managed to master the Trade Reject button

If you want an extran ruckmen - Bailey, Gawn & Ryder are availiable - Make me an offer if interested!