Qld Demons Player Sponsorship

Demondeb

Hi All

As fearless leader for the Queensland Demons, I have been investigating the possibility of our group sponsoring one of the team for a guernsey club sponsorship.

It cost $1100.00.

Each person would put in for a share minimum - each share is $50.00.

It is proposed James would be special guest at our aftermatch and be available for photos, chats etc with his "benefactors" and we can probably organise something as most people cant get to Melbourne for their special sponsors after match.

If you would like to join our group, it is free for MFC members, please PM me with your email address and I will send you a membership form. If you would also like to become part of the sponsorship, then please also let me know. No money will be required until we have all the spots filled. Presently we still have 20 shares left. This has only just been put together but dont leave it too long.

Hi All

As fearless leader for the Queensland Demons, I have been investigating the possibility of our group sponsoring one of the team for a guernsey club sponsorship.

It cost $1100.00.

Each person would put in for a share minimum - each share is $50.00.

It is proposed James would be special guest at our aftermatch and be available for photos, chats etc with his "benefactors" and we can probably organise something as most people cant get to Melbourne for their special sponsors after match.

If you would like to join our group, it is free for MFC members, please PM me with your email address and I will send you a membership form. If you would also like to become part of the sponsorship, then please also let me know. No money will be required until we have all the spots filled. Presently we still have 20 shares left. This has only just been put together but dont leave it too long.

Got a couple of enquiries.... just bumping this up for those that might have missed it...17 shares left

Edited by Demondeb

Got a couple of enquiries.... just bumping this up for those that might have missed it...17 shares left

Thanks to those responding - we now have just 16 shares left.

13 shares left.

Hurry and get in.. they are going like warm cakes. I wont say hot cakes yet but they are moving.

just send a mail to demondeb at iprimus dot com dot au and I will respond asap.

Qld Demons membership is free with all MFC memberships

13 shares left.

Hurry and get in.. they are going like warm cakes. I wont say hot cakes yet but they are moving.

just send a mail to demondeb at iprimus dot com dot au and I will respond asap.

Qld Demons membership is free with all MFC memberships

Is Mousey around? Any other Qlders that want in?? Get em now!

Is Mousey around? Any other Qlders that want in?? Get em now!

Still at 13. Yesterday's game was fabulous and certainly makes me happy that I chose him to be our player. He is so composed for one so young and doesnt give up -even when he looks like being beaten. He finds a way.

Come on Queenslanders! Get in on this and join us in sponsoring Chip.

Going well guys!! Just 10 shares left and we will officially be James Frawley's Sponsor.

I am excited.

will the QLD Demons b doing anything for the Gold Coast v Casey May1 at Labrador?

Hmm hadnt realised anything was on. Think we may have to work on getting a Casey "cheer squad" on

for the day. I work on Saturdays but I will look into it and keep you informed.

Edited by Demondeb

i plan on going down to the casy game should get to see some of the boys comming back from injury look forward to seeing anybody else there

i plan on going down to the casy game should get to see some of the boys comming back from injury look forward to seeing anybody else there

I am assuming the game will be played at the Sharks ground. I will email members this weekend to see what the turnout will be like. Should be good.

Back to the sponsorship, there are just 7 shares left, possibly only 6, so get in if you wish now before they all go. Thanks to all those that have responded so well. Seems it wont be long now till I send you all a mail to get the funds in.

It has occured to me that there maybe some overseas members of Demonland who might like to take part but consider it too hard due to their location. If you are overseas but would like to join James' sponsorship, I do have Paypal so the payment issue would not be then a problem. Alas it would be hard for you to gain much benefit but I will make sure the club knows who is part of the sponsorship.

Up to you but just 6-7 shares left so if you want in, nows the time to say so.

Ciao

Yeah, okay, Deb. You drive a hard bargain. Count me in...

Haha Cool Vaggsy.

Just PM me with your email address and I will keep you informed on how to pay when the time comes.

Just 5 to go now.

Haha Cool Vaggsy.

Just PM me

Just do WHAT to you...?? (Sounds naughty! LOL)

Tell me how to do it, and I'll happily oblige. (Just don't tell me Missus!)

(Sorry. I'm a bit of a novice to all but the basics on this site. Might Host it, but wouldn't have a clue how it works! LOL)

Just do WHAT to you...?? (Sounds naughty! LOL)

Tell me how to do it, and I'll happily oblige. (Just don't tell me Missus!)

(Sorry. I'm a bit of a novice to all but the basics on this site. Might Host it, but wouldn't have a clue how it works! LOL)

ok this wont hurt a bit... click on my nick on left hand side and it will come up with my profile.. then under there are some options. One is to send me a message.. how easy eh?

I promise I wont tell ya good lady.

I await the PM with anticipation

ok this wont hurt a bit... click on my nick on left hand side and it will come up with my profile.. then under there are some options. One is to send me a message.. how easy eh?

I promise I wont tell ya good lady.

I await the PM with anticipation

5 still to go folks..

4 TO GO NOW FOLKS!!!!!!!!!

If you haven't got your share yet, it's not too late.

Just PM me for details.

By sheet co-incidence, I'll be up on the Gold Coast for a week at that time and I would much rather go to a live game than watch the Demons' game on TV (even assuming they show it live up there). I never feel comfortable watching my team live on TV so thank heavens for the VCR.

Hopefully, it's feasible to have some sort of function/get together involving the Queensland Demons and/or the James Frawley sponsors group at the game. I'd be happy to get involved and be part of a strong presence of Casey/Demon fans at the ground.

All this is assuming the game's at Labrador, Queensland and not Labrador, Canada :) .

By sheet co-incidence, I'll be up on the Gold Coast for a week at that time and I would much rather go to a live game than watch the Demons' game on TV (even assuming they show it live up there). I never feel comfortable watching my team live on TV so thank heavens for the VCR.

Hopefully, it's feasible to have some sort of function/get together involving the Queensland Demons and/or the James Frawley sponsors group at the game. I'd be happy to get involved and be part of a strong presence of Casey/Demon fans at the ground.

All this is assuming the game's at Labrador, Queensland and not Labrador, Canada :) .

Where are the details of the game? Goodness, this totally got past me. Thanks for letting me know.

Will do another post just for this once I have more details.

Any Gold Coasters who live nearby the ground? Know any good watering holes? Please advise.

BTW still four shares to go.....