Uncomfortably Numb

I have just got home from the game. I watched it till the end. I just feel sad. That was Humiliating. Ime cold & wet. Inside & Out. We deserve to be Laughed at, & treated Poorly by the AFL right now. I am sick of excuses. 4 Years ago Geelong was on a par with Melbourne. Now Look at the Chasm of Difference.

This club has so much work to ddo over the next 6-7 Months.

Incredible to think we have been Paying 100% of our salary cap

All Players should be put on Base Incentive Contracts. Earn Money with Hard Work.

We do not deserve the MCG as our Ground Right Now. I was Humiliated Tonight & its got to stop.

I love my club But Not Like that. We gotta Get Tough. There was no Toughness Tonight. It's not acceptable.

Guest Demon85

I feel the same way mate. Im not angry, just sad and disappointed.... and a little damp. Without stating the obvious, ALOT of work to do!

I have just got home from the game. I watched it till the end. I just feel sad. That was Humiliating. Ime cold & wet. Inside & Out. We deserve to be Laughed at, & treated Poorly by the AFL right now. I am sick of excuses. 4 Years ago Geelong was on a par with Melbourne. Now Look at the Chasm of Difference.

This club has so much work to ddo over the next 6-7 Months.

Incredible to think we have been Paying 100% of our salary cap

All Players should be put on Base Incentive Contracts. Earn Money with Hard Work.

We do not deserve the MCG as our Ground Right Now. I was Humiliated Tonight & its got to stop.

I love my club But Not Like that. We gotta Get Tough. There was no Toughness Tonight. It's not acceptable.

So how do you think we can get there whyyou?... It seems like our basic skills are failing and just not up to scratch at all which results in our high error rate. Maybe Bails needs to make them train more times each week and just focus on practicing those skills repeatedly, I don't know.

I hear ya though, it is demoralising but I guess the team needs us now more than ever while they rebuild from the bottom. Agree with your point about incentive contracts.

Go Dees!

So how do you think we can get there whyyou?... It seems like our basic skills are failing and just not up to scratch at all which results in our high error rate. Maybe Bails needs to make them train more times each week and just focus on practicing those skills repeatedly, I don't know.

I hear ya though, it is demoralising but I guess the team needs us now more than ever while they rebuild from the bottom. Agree with your point about incentive contracts.

Go Dees!

This team has got to be worked hard. The same way John Kennedy put a rocket Through Hawthorn in the Late '50's. Hard Tough Training. Yes Geelong are a Great Side, But Melbourne was intimidated & I will not stand for that. These Guys earn Big Coin & as such i expect them to earn it.

I just think its so dissapointing how many players haven't kicked on. Im talking about Bate, Jones, Dunn and Sylvia. All have shown they are capable of playing good footy but if someone was to tell me they were never going to play another game for the MFC it seriously wouldn't bother me.

From tonights match, seriously the only players I would keep would be

Maric, Morton, Wonnaeamirri, P. Johnson, S. Martin, J. Frawley, Buckley and maybe Chris Johnson. Im not mentioning older players e.g Bruce, Green and McDonald who give it a crack simply because they probably won't be in the next premiship challenging side.

Buckley said it right in the commentary tonight, that basic skills shouldn't have to be taught at the AFL level. Players need to bring more than the basics with them at this level. So what went wrong tonight?

This Team was intimidated tonight. That's what happened. I last saw it in the '88 Granny. That culture is still there. We never impose against a top side NEVER. Since NORM SMITH WAS SACKED...Dammit.

I think its very safe to say that preseason training will be very tough at the MFC.

yeah ok but..... what about the rest of this year???? we still have three games to play and we need to redeem ourselves from last night's absolute flogging. from here on we need to be able to get some back. We have got WCE, Port and Richmond to go and if we catch get at least one we are in real trouble.

i just hope those dees are out there right now working on their ball skills and hardening up.