Yze hoping for draft selection

Great honest interview!

Would get a game elsewhere, no doubt..

But, at his age, no chance of actually being picked up..

yes, its a shame, but the game really doesnt suit him anymore, its moved to far forward, esp for a player who is still very one footed..

Hope he gets a go, but im sure he will get a farewell game at some stage! well deserved!

I love the man.

His situation has been very unlucky, cause he's still got the quality.

Given the amount of hard work his done at Sandy I think he deserves another crack in the seniors.

Maybe this week?

Would get a game elsewhere, no doubt..

But, at his age, no chance of actually being picked up..

yes, its a shame, but the game really doesnt suit him anymore, its moved to far forward, esp for a player who is still very one footed..

Where? Sandy? Northern Bullants? Werribee?

He has not been able to crack a regular gig in a bottom side and you are right no one will pick him up in the PSD.

The reason the game doesnt suit him anymore if it ever did because he would not be put his head over the ball, is unaccountable, poor defensive skills, lazy when he does not have the ball and selfish when he does. And your one footed comment is apt and his preferred left foot has lost its sting years ago.

Five years ago in 2003 he had buckets of ability and chose to cut corners and played cute and delivered inconsistently on his terms and not the Clubs. Too often in tough contested games he went missing and downhill skied against easier oppositions or sides that gave him too much lattitude. And too often he made accumulating possession stats an artform rather than an effectively advancing MFC's cause.

No wonder he cant work out what is required in todays football under Dean Bailey. He was given so many opportunities to turn things around under ND but did not and was a leadership vacuum during those years when entrusted with it. Its been no mystery for a number of years but he does not get it and never will. Ultimately it should have been bleedin obvious when he was "Captain" in an injury riddled 2005 EF team when he flipped the coin and headed for the bench to only come on later in the game and toe poked rather than commit to a contested ball. Embarrassing at the time and he has deteriorated further to 2007 when he ran "spooked" underneath a markable ball against the Tigers.

Reminds me a bit of Woewodin who sadly could not work out what everyone else could plainly see.... Its over and I dont know why he thinks it will be any easier if any other Club were to punt on him.

Adem still has a chance to prove himself this year, but i think it was all summed up on Queen's Birthday in the last Q. We were a big chance to win that game. His selfishness definately contributed to the loss. I am a big Fan of the OOOOZE but i really think he blew it with DB that day.