Who do we realistically target for a trade?

Dee1987

12 hours ago, Dee tention said:

I am confident Andy Gaff will be a Dee!

We should definitely chase an assistant coach namely ‘Blake Caracella’... Getting Blake would go along way in undoing Richmond and taking us to another level.

other players... Steven May, Darcy Moore.

I like how your plan not only boosts our stocks but aims to cripple another club. Deevious.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Dee tention said:

I am confident Andy Gaff will be a Dee!

We should definitely chase an assistant coach namely ‘Blake Caracella’... Getting Blake would go along way in undoing Richmond and taking us to another level.

other players... Steven May, Darcy Moore.

I don't know what it is but I'm just not that crazy on Darcy Moore. Maybe I'm wrong and he could be about to take off but I just don't see it yet.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, layzie said:

I don't know what it is but I'm just not that crazy on Darcy Moore. Maybe I'm wrong and he could be about to take off but I just don't see it yet.

Yes. He will take off! And when he does... Wow! X-factor +

If Darcy Moore has some luck and puts injuries behind him, he will be a killer Key Position player. Forward or back! And could play ruck! 

Age 22 - 203cm and 103kg.

For his size he is a quick mover and difficult match up! Much like a Gazelle! Lol

Moore & Gaff would be like finding a bucket of gold!

A bit of romance about it all with Peter Moore playing for the Dees and winning a Brownlow. And Gaff and his family being Melbourne supporters...

Bring it on Dees!

• Like 1

Definitely has all the attributes and yeah could literally be about to have a bolter. Would definitely like to see him more down back, was a bit miffed when he went down because it would have been a great learning year for him, still time though.

And I’m all about the romance stories. Question, would you part with Weideman in return for Moore?

3 minutes ago, layzie said:

Definitely has all the attributes and yeah could literally be about to have a bolter. Would definitely like to see him more down back, was a bit miffed when he went down because it would have been a great learning year for him, still time though.

And I’m all about the romance stories. Question, would you part with Weideman in return for Moore?

Yes I would...

I can see the Collywobbles wanting Weideman. Eddie would froth his jocks! Maybe they can do a straight swap with a Big KISS ?...

Frank Walker from National Tiles-Bazooka.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, layzie said:

No !

7 minutes ago, Demon Disciple said:

Yes. Moore is way more versatile.

That's why the E'd & the Pies are fighting 'feather and claw' to keep him, Not.

Weide is a keeper.

It's said that young Moore wants the 'inner Sydney', lifestyle.

and a gig on dancing with the stars, no less.

28 minutes ago, Dee tention said:

Yes. He will take off! And when he does... Wow! X-factor +

If Darcy Moore has some luck and puts injuries behind him, he will be a killer Key Position player. Forward or back! And could play ruck! 

Age 22 - 203cm and 103kg.

For his size he is a quick mover and difficult match up! Much like a Gazelle! Lol

Moore & Gaff would be like finding a bucket of gold!

A bit of romance about it all with Peter Moore playing for the Dees and winning a Brownlow. And Gaff and his family being Melbourne supporters...

Bring it on Dees!

Andrew's father is a Richmond supporter.

His younger brother was also a Tiger, but changed his allegiances to MFC when he was pretty young. Dad wasnt too happy about that. But he (Dad) had the last laugh!

PS. We won't get Gaff.

Edited by bingers

Ed & the Pies are after Tom Lynch!

Maybe we can get Moore and keep the Weid! 

Weid is a forward. Moore can play anywhere... So possibly can play opposite ends in the same team.

I would give them a 2nd and 3rd rounder. Especially if we have Gaff coming as a free agent!

They would ask for Hunt I would suspect. But he is a keeper...

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Dee tention said:

Yes I would...

I can see the Collywobbles wanting Weideman. Eddie would froth his jocks! Maybe they can do a straight swap with a Big KISS ?...

Hahaha.

It does make you think though. Would probably need a pick as well plus I can imagine he’d be asking a bit. 

9 minutes ago, bingers said:

Andrew's father is a Richmond supporter.

His younger brother was also a Tiger, but changed his allegiances to MFC when he was pretty young. Dad wasnt too happy about that. But he (Dad) had the last laugh!

I don’t believe it! So Mum must be a Demon supporter.

Edited by Dee tention

11 minutes ago, Dee tention said:

Maybe we can get Moore and keep the Weid! 

Weid is a forward. Moore can play anywhere... So possibly can play opposite ends in the same team.

I would give them a 2nd and 3rd rounder. Especially if we have Gaff coming as a free agent!

They would ask for Hunt I would suspect. But he is a keeper...

This I'm OK with.

But Weide stays where he is.

Weide will be a better player than all the names you've listed in this post.   Accepting possibly Lynch.

Moore's the unknown quantity.   anything, is possible.

....  but bigman aggression is a keeper, by any name. in any form.

17 minutes ago, Dee tention said:

Hate to say it but if they get him they will have a scary team. 

They already have a lot of goal kicking firepower with DeGoey, WHE, Thomas and Stephenson. 

Our rise is going to coincide with theirs.... I guess the rivalry is back on in a big way.

• Like 2

Coniglio is a free agent and would be a big upgrade on Tyson.  I could see him being a good fit for Goodwin's style. 

Jack Martin is contracted until the end of next year, but I'd love us to make a play for him.  He'd be a great fit swinging between wing and HF.  Has pace, marks well above his head and can win contested ball when he needs to. 

I also wouldn't mind us sounding out Daniel Rich.  He's a good solid player with an exceptional boot and we are desperate for good footskills. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, RalphiusMaximus said:

Coniglio is a free agent and would be a big upgrade on Tyson.  I could see him being a good fit for Goodwin's style. 

Jack Martin is contracted until the end of next year, but I'd love us to make a play for him.  He'd be a great fit swinging between wing and HF.  Has pace, marks well above his head and can win contested ball when he needs to. 

I also wouldn't mind us sounding out Daniel Rich.  He's a good solid player with an exceptional boot and we are desperate for good footskills. 

We got Gaff coming! ? 

And Darcy Moore... lol