beelzebub

Who Wins at the Fair ?  

117 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Every year at about this time the Wizards and Wised gather in their dens . They gaze at wondrous scribblings and seek the learnings from the 'mystics'

Tea leaves are read, stones and runes rolled and pondered. And the game commences.

Initially it resembles are strange version of the local doowop-do . Odd pairings chat each other up, all promising the world . Some go home from the dance with little to talk of , others come away legends of the dance !!

So here I offer the chance to predict our outcome and the relative results for the others.

Embrace the canival :

Edited by beelzebub
  • Like 1

Given that Bugg and Melksham sound like they're just about locked in and it looks like Howe and Toumpas will both leave, I think we will see at least four trades.

Not convinced we'll land a big fish, but would be happy enough to see us enter the draft with a high pick. I'd also like to see us secure a decent forward that's ready to go in round one as a foil for Hogan.

This trade period is absolutely huge for our goal of making finals in 2016. I'm both excited and nervous at the same time.

giphy.gif

compensation? pick 34?

My mate who follows the Swans version of Demonland keeps reading that he might be off to Sydney. Daniel Robinson from Sydney was mentioned, most likely just speculation but as we found out with Trengove last year anything is possible.