Calling a spade a shovel!

picket fence

Agreed, he's gone up against the best defenders of every team we've played thus far and has come out on top almost every time.

Exactly... And we've put good time in developing him. And for pick in the 50s he's shown up the majority of our lorded top draft picks.

It's threads like these that remind me we have supporters that genuinely have no idea.

Nup sticking to my guns, questionable disposal and iffy decisions and if in doubt grab a couple of replays and analyse yourself! Not saying he doesn't do some good things but in my view questionable disposal and iffy decision making in the backline costs goals and maybe games!

Zac Dawson and Andrew Dunkley say hello

Nup sticking to my guns, questionable disposal and iffy decisions and if in doubt grab a couple of replays and analyse yourself! Not saying he doesn't do some good things but in my view questionable disposal and iffy decision making in the backline costs goals and maybe games!

Yep, but he's fit and gets to contests.

There must be a team rule - Garland, or Dunn, or one of the midfielders must run with him and he must be told to give it off by hand.

Edited by jumbo returns

Calling a spade a shovel these players need to show dramatic improvement and if unable to show required standard, trade or delist.

Gawn, Spencer, Toumpas, Strauss, Tapscott, Watts, Terlich, Howe, Bail, Blease, Mc Kenzie, Mc Donald

All those players are currently experiencing their first decent coach.

And seriously, Toumpas? It's his second year, so I'm not sure how your "time on the list" criteria comes into. I think it's more just your dislike for him as a player that you've made well known here.

• Like 1

Correct, he doesn't qualify under time on the list he is more category E AND I'll give you some further analysis he lacks pace! We have drafted a slow outside mid who is, by accounts struggling at Casey!

Right, so we get in our first decent coach who is preaching development and actually doing it, and you want to get rid of a pick 4 player in his second year already. FMD.

• Like 1

T-Mac stays, Toumpas stays as does Howe.

McDonalds disposal isn't as bad as people make out.

Toumpas is a 2nd year player. Would like to see him off half back. We need some class from the back half.

Howe needs to go back up forward. When Garland comes back this should happen.

Still undecided on Grimes/Trengove

Watts......my main concern is he's alright. I'd hate to see him put out for a second.

Yeah well who would you prefer in your team Garland or Mc Donald?

For what role? I'm pretty happy that we have both of them.

Who would you prefer in your team, Ablett or Franklin? Sloane or Boyd? Harvey or Frawley?

You question is nonsensical.

TMac is still a keeper. But most of the players on the OP's list are under the hammer. The club can carry no passengers anymore. I listened to the Port game. A full side that has bought in together.

Results can be quick.

Yep!

And from Matt Demon who was at the game quote " I was at the game and on a number of occasions saw Toumpas shirk the contest and as a result fumble the ball. So I'll stick with my original comments except with your expert spelling advice I'd say he was crapping himself."

Over to you!

So you didn't even see him play and you're making this judgment? Right. Now I know EVEN MORE about how informed your opinion is.

Why don't you listen to our coach about development? There is NO WAY IN HELL we'll be cutting a second year former number 4 pick player, no matter you're ill-informed unfounded and biased opinion.

No not nonesemsical, your answer is nonsensical I have replaced a player at the same club with another who can do the job, not comparing player A from one club with player B from another club, Get it?

Right, so good luck convincing the AFL that we can just have an empty spot on our list then.

This has fast become a troll thread.

Calling a spade a shovell is only proper if indeed it is a shovell A shovell is different from a spade in that if its plate is held level it will hold water, if it does not, it is a spade.

Thus one should only declare a supposed spade to be a shovell only if indeed it is a shovell.

No not nonesemsical, your answer is nonsensical I have replaced a player at the same club with another who can do the job, not comparing player A from one club with player B from another club, Get it?

But they do a different job. That's the point that was being made (although it turns out that it was unintentionally too subtly made).

Garland and McDonald usually play on different styles of players. We are better served having both of them.

And if you read my comment you will see "Who by all accounts is struggling at Casey" he struggled last week and clearly struggled this week! And further my friend this is my opinion. You might think he will be a star, I think not!

No. What i think is that you're basing your opinion on things you have selectively heard and decided you wanted to believe about a FRIGGIN SECOND YEAR PLAYER WHO WAS PICK 4.

The only shovel or spade needed in this thread is the one to scoop up your absolute BS.

Right! Clearly not many are prepared to face some cold hard facts and reasoned debate here so... time to go!

Cheers all!

The Fence!

Edited by picket fence

Just heating up some popcorn. Anyone want any?

Yeah count me in. I'm as bored as Picket obviously is tonight.

Can always rely on him for some fun and games.

• Like 1