The No T$ No B$ Thread

Redleg

12 hours ago, Biffen said:

Dear Bitters,

Thank you for the herbal remedy you sent from Northern China.

I awoke with a start at 5am and my IBS has cleared up but the same cannot be said for the toilet at the Gat.Powerful stuff.

Speaking of powerful stuff,

As I am unaccustomed to rising so early I switched on SEN for some tennis results.

Brett Phillips was reporting to some other twot and Dermie,the GOAT,when a player from Moldovia was mentioned.

They naturally defer to Professor Dermie for this one ,

"Moldovia Derm?" they humbly beg the all knowing(now) tennis officionado.

As if arising from a slumber Derm slowly proffers........"errr.......that's somewhere in the Balkans" (not quite).

"Speaking of the Balkans Bernard Tomic is in trouble again for swearing"

"But it wasn't in a language that anyone actually understands".Now turning his talents to linguistics.

Dermie then goes on to rate the merits of another Tennis players girlfriend before offering his thoughts on Tomics future to Brett.

"He'll need to stop the histrionics" .Indeed.

[censored]

I would be interested to hear Dermies theory on the Geopolitical repercussions of Brexit and its implications for the currency market.

Sorry Biff I think I sent you 3 times cut guava paste - sue Earl Hood _ if he survives.

RE Dermie.

I've long held the view that Dermie is a complete dick head on all matters but footy. A bit like Warnie on all but cricket.

But it is really interesting how his delivery (speech not leggies) has been trained over the years. You'll note he has been taught to pause and enunciate slowly to feign a considered opinion.

Of course he can pause as long as he likes - you cannot produce strawberry jam out of pig shite!

Edited by Bitter but optimistic
  • Like 1

As Posted elsewhere I have decided that too many on this site are frequently questioning my "Gravitas" and "Modus Operendi" I have decided to give the many faithful on this thread just a glimpse of my credibility so as to erase all possible doubt! My occupation can therefore be listed as

INTRODUCING

PICKET FENCE ENTERPRISES PTY LTD

ENTREPRENUER, RACONTEUR, URBAN LEGEND.

SPECIALIZING IN

LARGE AND SMALL SCALE COMMUNICATIONS EXPERTS

PUBLIC RELATIONS CONSULTANTS

TEAM STRATEGISTS

STRATEGIC AND GOAL SETTING PLANNING

TALK TO PICKET FENCE PERSONALLY FOR A NO OBLIGATION FREE CONSULTATION

NFL

Just now, picket fence said:

As Posted elsewhere I have decided that too many on this site are frequently questioning my "Gravitas" and "Modus Operendi" I have decided to give the many faithful on this thread just a glimpse of my credibility so as to erase all possible doubt! My occupation can therefore be listed as

INTRODUCING

[censored], LUNATIC, TROLL, LUNCH-BOX LEGEND.

SPECIALIZING IN

TEAM STRATEGISTS

NFI

there, fixed it for ya picket. no charge 

• Like 1

Come on Daisy cutter, be nice and change it back so all can have a chortle! Must admit a break in the Maelstrom eh?

Edited by picket fence

5 minutes ago, picket fence said:

Come on Daisy cutter, be nice and change it back so all can have a chortle! Must admit a break in the Mealstrom eh?

It is a word!

That's it I give up.

6 minutes ago, daisycutter said:

don't be like that mandie :)

DC, they keep making up words, many of these come from people that can only type with their thumbs FCS!

Personally any word not appearing in a dictionary printed since our most recent flag has no right to be considered. I will not waiver until we have another flag, then by all means have your "mealstrom" you can even include farnarkle for all I care.

Edited by ManDee

9 minutes ago, ManDee said:

DC, they keep making up words, many of these come from people that can only type with their thumbs FCS!

Personally any word not appearing in a dictionary printed since our most recent flag has no right to be considered. I will not waiver until we have another flag, then by all means have your "mealstrom" you can even include farnarkle for all I care.

just beseeching you not to give up :)

3 hours ago, picket fence said:

INTRODUCING

ENTREPRENUER, RACONTEUR, URBAN LEGEND.

SPECIALIZING IN

TEAM STRATEGISTS

NFL

What a fair weather friend you turned out to be picket!!!

I agreed to enter into "Bitter Fence" with you but the moment I made a modest request for start up capital you bail out and decide to go it alone!

Well [censored] you!!!!

On 28 June 2016 at 11:07 AM, hemingway said:

How has Bitters avoided being thrown into a Malaysian lockup?

Given that Anwar Ibrahim has been locked up for alleged activities that would be minor offences on the Bitter list of interests. i  know he is not a politician but he is a white Australian who would not go unnoticed in the police state that is Malaysia.  I think it fortunate that he got out in time. 

Ernie

where are you? I am having an ale at Hemingway's Brewery at the Marina in Port Douglas as I write this but you are no where to be seen! The place only opened two weeks ago so don't tell me you got bored with the humid weather and headed south. You gave me the slip in Havana last year, now Port Douglas.

30 minutes ago, Earl Hood said:

Ernie

where are you? I am having an ale at Hemingway's Brewery at the Marina in Port Douglas as I write this but you are no where to be seen! The place only opened two weeks ago so don't tell me you got bored with the humid weather and headed south. You gave me the slip in Havana last year, now Port Douglas.

It's a tough life Earl when your hardest decision is 'do I order a daiquiri, a piñata colada or a mojito?'

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Moonshadow said:

It's a tough life Earl when your hardest decision is 'do I order a daiquiri, a piñata colada or a mojito?'

Is that the kind of colada you whack with a baseball bat?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Earl Hood said:

Ernie

Ernest is out on a metaphorical boat,catching a metaphorical fish, in a metaphorical struggle.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Biffen said:

Ernest is out on a metaphorical boat,catching a metaphorical fish, in a metaphorical struggle.

the proverbial "little man in the boat" eh, biffo? i can think of worse things to struggle with.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Bitter but optimistic said:

Dry waterways where you usually fish dc?

now you really are fishing, bitters, and reading too much mythology. you should stick to your areas of expertise, such as animal husbandry

1 hour ago, Biffen said:

I have been somewhat insensitive as I just realised that today marks the 55 anniversary of Ernest's uhm, err, shall we say untimely death; no wonder he was in no mood for an ale at his own brewery last evening. 

• Like 1

i must admit, it is not the Ernest of old contributing to this narrative. I have lost a lot of weight and enjoyment for life. I am sorry Earl for not catching up with you but I am in a mid winter mood swing when I prefer to be alone with my thoughts. I appreciate that I am still remembered and perhaps valued in a small way. I find that I am no longer able to write and my last novel has been shelved. I feel it will never be written and all that I am now able to do is write short posts on this site, particularly this thread that is so ambiguous and full of fellow eccentrics and the odd egocentric. I hope for good news tomorrow at the bull ring. 

44 minutes ago, hemingway said:

i must admit, it is not the Ernest of old contributing to this narrative. I have lost a lot of weight and enjoyment for life. I am sorry Earl for not catching up with you but I am in a mid winter mood swing when I prefer to be alone with my thoughts. I appreciate that I am still remembered and perhaps valued in a small way. I find that I am no longer able to write and my last novel has been shelved. I feel it will never be written and all that I am now able to do is write short posts on this site, particularly this thread that is so ambiguous and full of fellow eccentrics and the odd egocentric. I hope for good news tomorrow at the bull ring. 

Cheer up Ernest.

I hope you  regain your health soon.

Nothing life threatening we all hope.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, hemingway said:

Just keep reading my parcels of wit and brilliance Ernie and you'll be right in no time.

• Like 1