The No T$ No B$ Thread

Redleg

Banana country. I AM HERE!!!

Davao Philippines

The Lady Finger variety of said fruit are just superb.

Come back here and enjoy the winter you weaky.

I like Winter....much preferred to horrible hot summers

I like Winter....much preferred to horrible hot summers

yep well said,there is nothing better than being rugged up in the paddock,freezing,dripping wet,mud on boots,burning loads of wood.

summer just drives me nuts with BBQs,beer,music,laughs,good company,and more fishing/cray fishing than you can shake a stick at.

yep well said,there is nothing better than being rugged up in the paddock,freezing,dripping wet,mud on boots,burning loads of wood.

summer just drives me nuts with BBQs,beer,music,laughs,good company,and more fishing/cray fishing than you can shake a stick at.

still do this in Winter :)

I REALLY dont care much for Summer..Take those three months..add 2 to spring and one to Autumn.... be fine by me :)

I REALLY dont care much for Summer..Take those three months..add 2 to spring and one to Autumn.... be fine by me :)

Melbourne doesn't have a winter -- just a long autumn called footy season ... :blink:

• Like 1

Monday, yoo beauty,DAY37.

Mud nearly up to knees and it aint getting easier,wheres biff when you need help milking cows on a frosty morn?

Just come to the realisation.i hate footy played in Darwin and hate it even more when its on fox.

Keep it up, jazza. Didn't know you had bald knees, but I guess whatever floats your boat ... :blink:

• Like 2

Tend to agree with you R and B

In 1983 I spent February - March in the American North East a large part of it in Chicago.

Now that is a winter.

You know it is cold when first thing in the morning your tyres are frozen to road and it take 5 minutes driving for the flat spots to disappear.

You are just a drunk,same as biff,bbo and RaB,drink anytime anywhere,sad really.

• Like 1

You are just a drunk,same as biff,bbo and RaB,drink anytime anywhere,sad really.

Totally uncalled for even if true :)

• Like 1

Hot toddy anyone?

cheers :)

Keep it up, jazza. Didn't know you had bald knees, but I guess whatever floats your boat ... :blink:

Whilst living in Nthrn Cal years back some days we walked backwards to avoid the wind chill ...and you didnt dare touch anything

Been in Canada where on occasion they simply tell you NOT to go outside.....or die.. Now thats a weather warning...lol

• Like 1

Saturday morning my Grand daughter and I had pancakes, banana and maple syrup.

Very nice I can say.

Her Footy team selection is still to come but I think she has joioned the great Banana appreciation club.

• Like 2

Tend to agree with you R and B

In 1983 I spent February - March in the American North East a large part of it in Chicago.

Now that is a winter.

You know it is cold when first thing in the morning your tyres are frozen to road and it take 5 minutes driving for the flat spots to disappear.

Now that is cold. I spent about five weeks in Pennsylvania in January and February not long after that. but I think Chicago takes the cake for cold winters. I presume you had to dig the car out of the snow in the first place ...

Speak for yourself, but I don't touch the hard stuff, and I haven't yet got sozzled on cappuccinos ... :lol:

Whilst living in Nthrn Cal years back some days we walked backwards to avoid the wind chill ...and you didnt dare touch anything

Been in Canada where on occasion they simply tell you NOT to go outside.....or die.. Now thats a weather warning...lol

Remind me not to visit that part of Canada! :wacko::blink:

• Like 1

Saturday morning my Grand daughter and I had pancakes, banana and maple syrup.

Very nice I can say.

Her Footy team selection is still to come but I think she has joioned the great Banana appreciation club.

And the food? :blink:

Don't visit that part of Canada

Thanks. Given it is the 2nd largest country in the world, I was hoping for something more geographically specific (although I suspect very cold parts of Canada are quite common).

Thanks. Given it is the 2nd largest country in the world, I was hoping for something more geographically specific (although I suspect very cold parts of Canada are quite common).

if you can find a warm place in canada in winter let us know

• Like 1

I have friends who live in Sudbury which is about 3 hours drive north of Toronto while not among the coldest parts of Canada they do have -30C in winter.

Suggest you follow dc advice.

Go in Summer

Hot toddy anyone?

Sorry Red I don't swing that way.

But a warm drink would go down a treat,

twas Grand Praire , Alberta