The No T$ No B$ Thread

Redleg

must be on the subscriber site DF.

Not in todays Hun or free site.

Great I don't pay to what that sort of rubbish then OD

Great I don't pay to what that sort of rubbish then OD

DF From WJ's comments on the Bombers thread it was on TV last night.

Got into the Web site and nothing there.

DF From WJ's comments on the Bombers thread it was on TV last night.

Got into the Web site and nothing there.

I rarely watch TV.

I rarely watch TV.

I rarely watch anything live so many adverts destroys the program.

PVR my favourites and then watch them without ads in 66% of the time.

• Like 2

At one point I was considering becoming an Essendon Fan.

A few good West Perth Players had played for that Club and once the Falcons did wear the red and black. Although that was in the 19th Century.

Today I think the EFC is worst then scum as IMO they did do something very wrong and just want to get away with it on a technicality.

Pity our last President did not fight for us over the Tanking issue like the current EFC President.

Pity our last President did not fight for us over the Tanking issue like the current EFC President.

We have actually argued that a while ago, but the general consensus was that he did a good job in agreeing to a soft deal for the club, but not for CC or Dean Bailey.

IMO Little is leading the Bombers to the precipice.

We have actually argued that a while ago, but the general consensus was that he did a good job in agreeing to a soft deal for the club, but not for CC or Dean Bailey.

Yep,the courts documents are official and it actually binds them.

Never wanted somebody hurt until this saga.

I agree Red that Little is a SB but he not going down without a fight.

IMO even if he wins the Australian Govt will have no other option but to change the rules or the AFL to kick them out of the league.

If this does not happen then the MFC should refuse to play them.

Drugs in sport should never be allowed.

Was it just me or did Little look nervous in his last interview?

I agree Red that Little is a SB but he not going down without a fight.

IMO even if he wins the Australian Govt will have no other option but to change the rules or the AFL to kick them out of the league.

If this does not happen then the MFC should refuse to play them.

Drugs in sport should never be allowed.

Was it just me or did Little look nervous in his last interview?

The Gotterdammerung (ie worst-case) scenario for Essendon is that a large chunk of their players get banned for two years. Then any officials and coaches still at the club who were there during the drug-taking period (2011-12) get the boot, (presumably at the insistence of the AFL), they have to find some VFL or new draftee players (or whatever Gill has in his pocket for this), and the AFL gets to say we cleaned out all the bad guys. The AFL is simply not going to kick them out; whatever happens in the courts or with ASADA, the AFL will clean Essendon out (as above), and then say look at the new squeaky-clean Bombers. Then they do a GWS for about 5 years as they slowly rebuild ...

I can thoroughly recommend Boracay Philippines as a place to holiday.

It reminds me very much of what Thailand was in the 80's & 90's. Bamboo huts and Restaurants on the beach sand...

Noticing you and BBO are in the asian region.

Are you looking at better importation deals?

Are you looking at better ways to import,without being caught?

How come your in the kidney selling capitol ?

How come BBO is in the Gary Glitter capitol?

Serious questions to be answered before the weeks out,

Whilst there can one of you pick up ODs elcheapo meds?

BTW,have either of you seen BIFF in your travels?

The Gotterdammerung (ie worst-case) scenario for Essendon is that a large chunk of their players get banned for two years. Then any officials and coaches still at the club who were there during the drug-taking period (2011-12) get the boot, (presumably at the insistence of the AFL), they have to find some VFL or new draftee players (or whatever Gill has in his pocket for this), and the AFL gets to say we cleaned out all the bad guys. The AFL is simply not going to kick them out; whatever happens in the courts or with ASADA, the AFL will clean Essendon out (as above), and then say look at the new squeaky-clean Bombers. Then they do a GWS for about 5 years as they slowly rebuild ...

You are likely right RBB but personally I believe the matter is that serious I would kick the sobs out of the league without a second thought.

We are a fair way off in the skills and finishing department.

IMO we still need a big forward in addition to Jesse, another key back, a rookie ruckman and a few good mids.

We then need to delist or trade those who can't use the ball properly.

• Like 2

BBO had 6 girls knocking and thumping on his front door this morning.

Cops were called and he eventually let them out.

aaahhh Vietnam,318 wonder of the world.

Is two kicks, five handballs one mark and 1 tackle in half a game worth $25k?

According to another thread YES as its all about potential and not actual performances that counts.

BBO had 6 girls knocking and thumping on his front door this morning.

Cops were called and he eventually let them out.

aaahhh Vietnam,318 wonder of the world.

So you're another one making up stories Jazz? The truth is there were only 3 and it was all a bit of a misunderstanding - no harm done.

• Like 3

Monday, yoo beauty,DAY37.

Mud nearly up to knees and it aint getting easier,wheres biff when you need help milking cows on a frosty morn?

Just come to the realisation.i hate footy played in Darwin and hate it even more when its on fox.

• Like 1

Mud nearly up to knees and it aint getting easier,wheres biff when you need help milking cows on a frosty morn?

Just come to the realisation.i hate footy played in Darwin and hate it even more when its on fox.

You must have pretty ankles, if they are encased in a mud pack.

• Like 1

You must have pretty ankles, if they are encased in a mud pack.

The mud aint good for curing baldness,thats a fact.

Now those were the day, playing footy in the mud.

Why are the youth of today so spoilt?

Now those were the day, playing footy in the mud.

Why are the youth of today so spoilt?

After our dads kicked us up the clacker so much,i guess we didnt want to do that to our own kids.And now we have soft,forgiving latte sipping spoilt brats.Just imagine? what kid would go overseas to say thialand/vietnam and not donate this time to his parents,what an ungrateful pack of voters we have unloaded on the country.

Sun just came out down here btw.