The No T$ No B$ Thread

Redleg

I could not take it any longer so I just added a second person to my black list LOL

Edited by TheBigFrog

A Dees premiership and the Caulfield cup as well? :blink:

Now you are being silly LOL

OD has already staed the Dee will never win while he is alive, wait a minute ....

Now you are being silly LOL

OD has already staed the Dee will never win while he is alive, wait a minute ....

Don't go there, TBF -- I want OD alive and kicking to watch the Dees go back-to-back!

Of course, it is silly to expect to get the Caulfield Cup as well ... :lol:

Don't go there, TBF -- I want OD alive and kicking to watch the Dees go back-to-back!

Of course, it is silly to expect to get the Caulfield Cup as well ... :lol:

What about him?

Russell--Crowe-on-the-Ton-001.jpg

The GODS need a sacrifice and surely noone would miss a Kiwi?

Plus we still need OD.

Edited by TheBigFrog

We should count the days since the last MFC Premiership

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

not enough fingers and toes on ALL of our hands and feet.....do't go there !! lol

On a semi serious note ( F# ..lol ) umm.. It might be just me, it might be a predisposition at this time of year to adorn rosey sunnies but I cant help but feel there is a very different quality already to how information and direction is disseminated. The club seemingly has headed of the pests in the media by issuing a sort of education-like diatribe as to what we set out to do and what/how we ACHIEVED it during trade-week(s). we are beating these clowns to the punch with very circumspect but polished statements etc all of which paint us in a much better light and we seem ( well we do ) to have a much better handle on what we're doing these days. There's no blame, no smarminess etc just a cool parade of issuances describing our current journey and mission.

This is such a DIFFERENT club .....tfft :)

Go Dees

not enough fingers and toes on ALL of our hands and feet.....do't go there !! lol

A rough estimate 50 years x 365 days = 18,250 days

I cant help but feel there is a very different quality already to how information and direction is disseminated. The club seemingly has headed of the pests in the media by issuing a sort of education-like diatribe

Nah, the media has just headed off to St Kilda. ^_^

Nah, the media has just headed off to St Kilda. ^_^

Possibly :) the way theyre going they may prove a long lived distraction !!

My bother in law is a mad St Kilder Fan

I should be winning a few cans from now on

Go the Dees

I ve playing around with the friends listing today. Seens to be working OK but I can not get BB to be shown as a friend.

Am I missing something?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hope the first can is won by you on the first game next year.

After we win the Pre Season Cup in 2014 I expect the Brownlie and Premiership Cup, Rising Star Award etc...

I know this may seem alot but we have PJ and Roos

LOL

I ve playing around with the friends listing today. Seens to be working OK but I can not get BB to be shown as a friend.

Am I missing something?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

happy now ?? lol

happy now ?? lol

You still not on my like list.

I did the friend thing in your profile like I did with others. But for some reason your Avatar does not show.

Not sure why?

I see you have added me to yours.

Edited by TheBigFrog

I did the friend thing in your profile like I did with others. But for some reason your Avatar does not show.

Not sure why?

dunno...you show as a friend on mine.. :mellow:

dunno...you show as a friend on mine.. :mellow:

I did see a Friends pending Approval under Manage Friends.

Not sure if you need to approve a friend request first?

I did see a Friends pending Approval under Manage Friends.

Not sure if you need to approve a friend request first?

probably.,......never pay much attention to it tbh :)

probably.,......never pay much attention to it tbh :)

Same

Just thought it was there so why not try it and see what happens

Not sure why?

I see you like the friend thing BF. Good for you. I'm not into it myself but there's a bloke named Stuie who posts on this board. He needs all the friends he can get. Could be your good deed for the day.