The No T$ No B$ Thread

Redleg

BS.you are probably in fitzroy and reliving the champion hotel days of youth.

No sane person would travel to these places.

frog day 83 and tasted smoked capsicun soaked in oil for the first time.

Nowhere near Fitzroy --- will post the view from my hotel room if you like. Days of youth are a long distant haze of black-and-white memories. As for sane, if you think there is any doubt, I point to my history as a Dees supporter and participant on this thread as proof positive of insanity .... :blink:

Keep on keeping off the smokes. Smoked capiscum with the barbequed camel, perhaps? :):)

Edited by Red and Bluebeard
  • Like 1

This is the only thread that I enjoy reading at the moment.....It sure beats the hell out of the others where the lynch mobs and witch hunts are order of the day

What we need is a Jack Watts thread.....Why did no one think of this before????

So we should change the title to "No T$ no B$ no JW"? :blink::blink:

• Like 1

Be careful bossdog.

OD,and others are way past understanding and their nurses relay your messages in morse code.

Also dont use modern words as they are to hard for biff,bbo,{they only understand graffitti}

And whatever you do,dont mention the war ,OD will write page after page about his service in ww1 and ww2

Enjoy the no football thread and become one of the old stagers like R@B,redleg,froggy and the rest.

And don't mention the Great Depression!

Oh sorry the whole of Demonland is one big Depression

• Like 1

AFter all Fl og ,posting at 4.53 am means you are probably pizzed,after all.

Even if you Perth types go to bed late.

I am not a City Gat person Biff, had my sleep for the night and it was time to get up and do things.

But you have reminded me of the Turkish Delight liqure I have sitting on the Bench. It will be an excellent to have a drink or two of it tonight.

PS I was born in the country and not lived in Perth for well over 20 years now so not sure when Perth types go to bed these days.

Be careful bossdog.

OD,and others are way past understanding and their nurses relay your messages in morse code.

Also dont use modern words as they are to hard for biff,bbo,{they only understand graffitti}

And whatever you do,dont mention the war ,OD will write page after page about his service in ww1 and ww2

Enjoy the no football thread and become one of the old stagers like R@B,redleg,froggy and the rest.

Does Melbourne have a football team?

Have hardly ever visited this thread, and the last couple of pages give me no idea where it has come from, where it's going, and it's prime purpose in life. But I like the absence of angst and all the other stuff on the other threads.

It's not a troll question, but can anyone give me a thumbnail sketch of the story up to now for this thread? At nearly 500 pages I have no hope of catching up by myself.

Have hardly ever visited this thread, and the last couple of pages give me no idea where it has come from, where it's going, and it's prime purpose in life. But I like the absence of angst and all the other stuff on the other threads.

It's not a troll question, but can anyone give me a thumbnail sketch of the story up to now for this thread? At nearly 500 pages I have no hope of catching up by myself.

Biff=solid citizen and all time good person.

Frogg=Cant spell and uses pictures to communicate.

BBO=retired fashion model and all round expert on exercise and love.

Redleg=complete lack of common sense,but tolerated due to knowledge of hard licker.

R@B=world travel expert who designs tour schedules for the rich and famous.

OLD DEE=fought in the boer war and limped through the 1st and 2nd world wars,now kept alive by machines

DC=some sort of geek that enjoys probing the minds of all on this thread.

Moonshadow=Guru of mindless thought and savvy to all the traps set by the above.

Everybody else =including myself,just generate the common sense part of the thread and keep an eye on the subject matter.

And that is a clear and concise roundup of the thread.

Be aware to join ,watch or participate in this golden thread,you must be over the age of 21.

Edited by jazza

Do you live anywhere near Borewood bjD?

Hesitate to answer. Saw some posts about blue rinse set and george pell. In that case I live a million miles away. Though I have passed through there on my way to the G.

'Thats why I said I was cooking chicken. Haven't you seen that 007 movie where Bond says "I knew you were a spy when you ordered chianti with fish"? Got to get the selections right with the food, but red is the colour of choice. Borewood is full of semillon sauvignon blanc latte sipping soft kocks."

Taken from another thread.I wont dob in the poster of course ( i am the soul of discretion) but dc - cop that.

24km east of the G puts me a few suburbs away from B'wood. And a generation of difference that is.

you'd love burwood bj. i started 32km east of the g

the best part is that it is alpaca-free and has a superior class of foxes (both types) and possums

you'd love burwood bj. i started 32km east of the g

the best part is that it is alpaca-free and has a superior class of foxes (both types) and possums

AAHHHHH The prince of perfume smellers enters the room and makes his way over to the debutants table.

Edited by jazza

No No Jizz. Dc walks past the debs and goes for the certainties.

Ya reckon he goes to all the grabagranny nights and wears a cravat for showtime?

I cannot imagine what he wears at "showtime"!

Gotta be a cravat and parachute undies,while speaking in russian.

Join the club ... :lol: Enjoy the journey and welcome! Jazza pretty much said it all, apart from him being one of the cheekiest buggers on the thread ... :blink::blink: