The No T$ No B$ Thread

Redleg

Well there is one player who I won't have to watch in the red and blue this year.

Universally, everyone's worst on the game day thread.

I would rather play one short, at least that way there are less turnovers.

OMG we have recruited Mark Neeld to play for us!!!!!!!!

Well there is one player who I won't have to watch in the red and blue this year.

Universally, everyone's worst on the game day thread.

I would rather play one short, at least that way there are less turnovers.

Not universally if you consider dream team points from the game. Player X finished just in the top half equal with Jimmy Toumpas and ahead of the co-captain who you sponsor Redleg. And well ahead of the likes of Tom McDonald and Sam Blease not to mention youngsters like Dom Barry and Max King. Contrary to popular misconception, statistics don't lie.

Not universally if you consider dream team points from the game. Player X finished just in the top half equal with Jimmy Toumpas and ahead of the co-captain who you sponsor Redleg. And well ahead of the likes of Tom McDonald and Sam Blease not to mention youngsters like Dom Barry and Max King. Contrary to popular misconception, statistics don't lie.

And people who relied on them got us into the trouble we were in.

According to the statistics, we should dump all of those named players and keep X.

Dream team points!!!!!!!!!!!

So that is all you have to hang your hat on WJ

For a x premiership player he should be out leading the band not being to compared kids making the way at the start of their careers.

The guy is so far over the hill he cannot be seen with a telescope.

God deliver us.

OD the pain for the MFC has already started.

We are paying too much for a coach who and win on 50% of games played.

Wait am I too early to start me AFL season drinking to dull the pain?

For a x premiership player he should be out leading the band not being to compared kids making the way at the start of their careers.

God deliver us.

Funny thing is I don't even own a hat.

Dream team points is one thing and his skills on the ground are another. He set up a couple of goals and didn't constantly turn over the ball as much as a few others and I hope your eyesight improves.

OD the pain for the MFC has already started.

We are paying too much for a coach who and win on 50% of games played.

Wait am I too early to start me AFL season drinking to dull the pain?

No pain for me so far DF

If anything they are ahead of my expectations.

In the last seven years we have never been remotely close to the cats.

I know they had a number out from their best but so did we.

We are starting 2014 from the pit lane

That said we still have a large number of VFL standard players and Byrnes is the leader of the pack.

We are heading the right way IMO

Dream team points is one thing and his skills on the ground are another. He set up a couple of goals and didn't constantly turn over the ball as much as a few others and I hope your eyesight improves.

With the exception of the super claimant WJ I agree with your other comments.

I see improvement already on the twin troughs of 2012 /13.

There are still some better players to come in and as someone else said I get the feeling I will be able to go to most games in 2014 feeling we have a chance.

PS The eye sight is fine particularly when I open both!

I won't stand for lies on this thread. Unless you lease the hats you wear, or borrow them from MRS. WJ, they must be your hats that I have seen you in. BTW, they are pretty ordinary hats.

I won't stand for lies on this thread. Unless you lease the hats you wear, or borrow them from MRS. WJ, they must be your hats that I have seen you in. BTW, they are pretty ordinary hats.

I suspect they are too tight and affecting his vision Redleg

No pain for me so far DF

If anything they are ahead of my expectations.

In the last seven years we have never been remotely close to the cats.

I know they had a number out from their best but so did we.

We are starting 2014 from the pit lane

That said we still have a large number of VFL standard players and Byrnes is the leader of the pack.

We are heading the right way IMO

I have mixed feeling about this.

But after a seven year rebuild I will be satisfied with nothing less then a Premiership or three.

Correct me if I am wrong but is not Byrnes a dual Premiership player?

I have mixed feeling about this.

But after a seven year rebuild I will be satisfied with nothing less then a Premiership or three.

Correct me if I am wrong but is not Byrnes a dual Premiership player?

In the previous decade DF

Might as well be last century.

Over the hill and far away will be the cry.

We are building up his super.

In the previous decade DF

Might as well be last century.

Over the hill and far away will be the cry.

We are building up his super.

Well at least one of my teams won a Premiership in 2013.

Nothing better then watching your team win a flag against one of your most hated teams.

Caps are not hats.

Mind you, talking about stuff you borrow from the missus, I must say the dress you wore at lunchtime on Wednesday was quite captivating.

• Like 2

Caps are not hats.

Mind you, talking about stuff you borrow from the missus, I must say the dress you wore at lunchtime on Wednesday was quite captivating.

WJ was it one of those fancy men only clubs?

OK, if you won't accept Dream Team scores, how about Supercoach points. This evidence is overwhelming:-

Bernie Vince 129

Mitch Duncan 118

Dom Tyson 112

Steve Johnson 110

Lynden Dunn 110

Nathan Jones 109

Daniel Cross 104

George Horlin-Smith 103

Dean Terlich 97

Mitch W Brown 94

Josh Caddy 94

Jimmy Bartel 93

Viv Michie 89

Travis Varcoe 78

Tom McDonald 75

Mitchell Clisby 73

Alexis Georgiou 71

Jimmy Toumpas 69

Shannon Byrnes LXVIII

Dawson Simpson 68

Jarrad Jansen 68

Jesse Hogan 67

Dan Nicholson 66

Jake Spencer 66

Taylor Hunt 64

Jordie McKenzie 63

Jack Grimes 62

Tom Hawkins 61

Jeremy Howe 61

Billie Smedts 59

Harry Taylor 56

Matt Jones 56

James Kelly 55

Mark Blicavs 54

Jackson Thurlow 54

Sam Blease 51

Jack Watts 50

Jack Trengove 48

Jared Rivers 46

Cameron Guthrie 43

Hamish McIntosh 40

Rohan Bail 39

Jordan Murdoch 38

Joshua Walker 30

Lincoln McCarthy 26

Joel Hamling 26

Tom Lonergan 24

Jack Fitzpatrick 21

Dom Barry 12

Jordan Schroder 12

Max King 11

Joel Selwood 10

Player # X finished ahead of more than half the field so put that in your pipes and smoke it!

God deliver us.

OD, can I borrow your book of similes? You seem to have an endless supply of them .. :blink:

God deliver us.

bible-god-quotes-247.jpg

• Like 1

Caps are not hats.

I was doing undercover at the Gat for the Fed Police. Now you have blown it. You may be liable to charges.

BTW I think the off the shoulder look suits me.

OD, can I borrow your book of similes? You seem to have an endless supply of them .. :blink:

Believe it or not most came from my father and are only stored in the grey matter.

They are probably going to fade with me R and B.

Edited by old dee