Ultimate Footy

JACKATTACK

Got your reply. What thread were you looking for ?

i wrote a thread on our forward game plan, had some stats in it and stuff it was up yesterday morning, then i cannot hunt it down anymore, just wondering if it got merged or something?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trying to only offload centres? I don't need one... Any chance you could wiggle out a defender?

Gonna be huge. 7 rounds to go I think before finals.

Swan? And yeah, funny thing is I traded McEvoy for Clarke during the weekend, and during the round he gets hurt. Typical. When it rains it pours. I like the trade though. Sandi and he will be back in time for finals. Just have to GET there now.

Interesting. If he plays I might have a sniff... But I had a look on centrebet, and the odds at the moment are Dappadan's drongos out to $4.50, Jayceebee's Jeniuses tightening to $1.15...

I'll have a 10 grand on the drongo's-- have a great match and all the best for the finals..DD.

i wrote a thread on our forward game plan, had some stats in it and stuff it was up yesterday morning, then i cannot hunt it down anymore, just wondering if it got merged or something?

A thread you have started ? Or was it just a post on a thread ?

I've looked using the advanced search of threads you have started and there is nothing like this present.

I'll keep looking though (ie. deleted posts)....

edit: You haven't had any posts of yours deleted in the last few days.

Did you just recently post it in the last two days, or was it something from a while back ?

edit:

It wasn't this thread I created which I found on page 3 of the forum was it ?? (it's been pushed back pretty quick from other threads) -Howe do we Cook with Watts & LJ - in it you give a descriptive opinion on the forward line.

A thread you have started ? Or was it just a post on a thread ?

I've looked using the advanced search of threads you have started and there is nothing like this present.

I'll keep looking though (ie. deleted posts)....

edit: You haven't had any posts of yours deleted in the last few days.

Did you just recently post it in the last two days, or was it something from a while back ?

edit:

It wasn't this thread I created which I found on page 3 of the forum was it ?? (it's been pushed back pretty quick from other threads) -Howe do we Cook with Watts & LJ - in it you give a descriptive opinion on the forward line.

nah i posted it as a new topic on monday, had some stats and stuff in it, posted it at like 10 ish and then after i got out of my exam at like 4.30 it had disappeared haha

Edited by Mad_Melbourne

nah i posted it as a new topic on monday, had some stats and stuff in it, posted it at like 10 ish and then after i got out of my exam at like 4.30 it had disappeared haha

Well, can't find it.

The archives show this is the last topic you started back on April 7 this year: -

If you want to look at advanced search, put your username in and tick titles only, Melbourne Demons forum,...it will come up with your threads you created.

That's fine. Just don't let it go stale please.

Hey can we all see what offers have been made-therefore,we all can get an idea on what or whom may be worthwhile and offer other suggestions.

I think this makes it all above board..thanks

Hey Dappa - go easy..I thought I was suppose to be odd on.Until your great coaching and selection have brought the odded to about even money. Well done on the Wright selection-smart move.

Hey can we all see what offers have been made-therefore,we all can get an idea on what or whom may be worthwhile and offer other suggestions.

You'll have to ask Jackattack. :)

No options like that available, plus what if I don't want you to know about offers I have made to other coaches? I guess if you wanted to make them public you could post it here. I'll leave that up to you though.

If this year is the same as last the site owner will have a quiz at the end of the year, asking what features should be included for next year, you could submit this idea then. It has some merit in that it might promote more trading.

Edited by JACKATTACK

No options like that available, plus what if I don't want you to know about offers I have made to other coaches? I guess if you wanted to make them public you could post it here. I'll leave that up to you though.

If this year is the same as last the site owner will have a quiz at the end of the year, asking what features should be included for next year, you could submit this idea then. It has some merit in that it might promote more trading.

Thanks JA--Ididn't know how it works--I guess if I want to place a proposal--contact the coach directly.Once again, thanks and all the best for the remaining season.

Thanks JA--Ididn't know how it works--I guess if I want to place a proposal--contact the coach directly.Once again, thanks and all the best for the remaining season.

You probably already know this, but if you don't JCB, this is how you do it. If you want to propose a trade, you can use the "Propose trade" option, then click on the coach you want to propose to, then select their player(s), 'continue', then select your player(s) then 'continue', then submit the trade.

Like I said you may have already done this, but I thought I would explain it, just in case you didn't know.

PS. I noticed you hadn't done any trading, thought I would help you out just in case it wasn't explained to you.

OMR, good offer. Will let it sit for a little bit, as I don't really want to give up Savage but Lynch is playing great footy.

OMR, good offer. Will let it sit for a little bit, as I don't really want to give up Savage but Lynch is playing great footy.

No wories Eth38 dont take too long.

This season is slipping away for those of us just outside the 8 with potentially only 6 rounds left.

Subtle changes like these just might make the difference to one or both of our starting lineups.

actually got home in time to do my team this week. kreuzer's back and playing great footy, lets see if i can make a run for the eight, sorry i have been m.i.a lately just been flat out.

Scarlett you are the sleeping giant of the competition. Quite a good list you've got ... you could cause a few surprises on the run home.

Hey Dappa - go easy..I thought I was suppose to be odd on.Until your great coaching and selection have brought the odded to about even money. Well done on the Wright selection-smart move.

Smart move? ONLY move I think you'll find. Highest rated forward left on the scrapheap.

Jesus H Christ. Mitchell 38 touches, Birchall 26 to half time (ended with 33 and 12 marks), you even had the best bomber out there, Stanton with 31 touches and 2 goals.

Bloody hell.

Just lost Rioli to hammy for who knows how many weeks. On top of losing Roughead.

Injuries just kill you in this game!

FINALLY the door swings ajar.

Edited by Dappa Dan

Just lost Rioli to hammy for who knows how many weeks. On top of losing Roughead.

Injuries just kill you in this game! You're a chance this weekend Eth.

Wait, can Savage as an emergency cover Bartel? They're both mids, but Bartel's starting in the centre and Savage is a utility emergency. My mid emergency (McKenzie) didn't play.

Man, one of them needs to go. I think Savage is too good to be traded, so it might have to be Hodge or McKenzie. Or Boak.

Wait, can Savage as an emergency cover Bartel? They're both mids, but Bartel's starting in the centre and Savage is a utility emergency. My mid emergency (McKenzie) didn't play.

Man, one of them needs to go. I think Savage is too good to be traded, so it might have to be Hodge or McKenzie. Or Boak.

Eth - Is Savage now off the table & Hodge back on?

Your confusing me massivley.

Mumford and Bartel donuts. Ouch Eth!