TRAINING: Monday 15th March 2021

dazzledavey36

9 hours ago, Cheesy D. Pun said:

So true but as Richmond has shown, forward pressure is created by a number of willing participants.

They don't even have to be that good - Richmond's small forwards are all pretty average but they have a number of them that are willing to play the role.

I'm pumped for round one and I'm hoping - for the first time in recent memory - we choose three small forwards.

I think we did against WCE in round 1 last year. Pickett, Spargo, Bedford and ANB.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, JohnR said:

I think we did against WCE in round 1 last year. Pickett, Spargo, Bedford and ANB.

Cheers, John. I recall Pickett and Bedford playing that game (both debuting?). I didn't realise Spargo played as well.

On 3/15/2021 at 4:20 PM, SidVicious said:

Ben Brown not far away by the looks...

On 3/15/2021 at 4:27 PM, forever demons said:

Brown looks like hes good to go,might be a smokey for rd1

On 3/15/2021 at 5:17 PM, binman said:

Thanks for the photos DL. A couple of random thoughts on them:

• I'm no doctor but May, Viney, Brown and Melksham look good to go

Updated injury list

Ben Brown (knee)           4-6 weeks

On 3/16/2021 at 2:09 PM, Cheesy D. Pun said:

Cheers, John. I recall Pickett and Bedford playing that game (both debuting?). I didn't realise Spargo played as well.

Yep, both debuting. It didn’t work very well with McGovern intercepting everything but maybe it will work better against Freo ?

• Like 1

On 3/16/2021 at 8:35 PM, tiers said:

Where is Picket Fence when we need him. Photos are great for the pr department but we need analysis of their movement.

Does anyone know if training is on tommorow Friday at Casey? I rang the club but line was busy. I may be able to file one last pre season report if training is confirmed

PF

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, picket fence said:

Does anyone know if training is on tommorow Friday at Casey? I rang the club but line was busy. I may be able to file one last pre season report if training is confirmed

PF

With the games starting and we are playing Saturday wouldn't that mean training today?

31 minutes ago, old dee said:

With the games starting and we are playing Saturday wouldn't that mean training today?

Didn’t they train yesterday (which would probably eliminate the likelihood of training today)? I’m sure yesterday’s vid of Jordon getting told he is playing, was made at training. Maybe just a light session tomorrow in prep for Saturday’s game?

38 minutes ago, hardtack said:

Didn’t they train yesterday (which would probably eliminate the likelihood of training today)? I’m sure yesterday’s vid of Jordon getting told he is playing, was made at training. Maybe just a light session tomorrow in prep for Saturday’s game?

My mistake was I expected no change by AFL, what a fool! 

• Like 1