5 steps towards 2014

Philthy

Step 1: Announce the Board and President

We need a strong, stable board..no more of the old red and blue boys club. I want a board who makes clear and concise decisions, no matter how controversial.

The president needs to be Eddie McGuire esque, always out there promoting the club making the crazy bold statements.

Step 2: Appoint a coach

Has to be either Roos, Eade or Williams. If we can't get Roos, the next best option is Mark Williams. What he achieved with the list available at Port Adelaide was fantastic.

Step 3: The priority pick ( If available)

This gives us Picks 1, 3 & 19 by my count in the draft. We must Trade picks 1 for talented midfielders. We need to be bold the some selections I throw up, I know some will criticise me for.

Pick 1 for Scott Pendlebury

Pick 1 for Nick Suban & David Mundy

Step 4: Trade Period and Free Agency.

We must chase Dale Thomas, Matthew Stokes and Nick Dal Santo. Also need to go hard at the trade table for the likes of Taylor Adams and Jack Steven.

Step 5: Jack Watts

If he wants out, we only accept a 1st round pick or an etablished star. If nobody meets our demans, Watts can try his luck in the PSD, it's time for us to stand firm and not let a player bend us over!

As far as i am concerned if jack watts isn't 100% committed to the cause, and any other player for that matter they should be shown the door, we can't have half hearted efforts anymore.

• Like 1