Frawley out for a month

Demon Jack

well the last time a coach exited before seasons end, the interim wasn't given the chance to rest a few and see who on the bottom part of the list could show something before the new coach arrived

this is the time to find out who can play and who wont make next years list

so bring in a ressie player and give him 5 games, so the new coach can either trade him or stick with him. it will at least give the new coach some information not already known

Cotton wool..

Bring in Davis for a go.

Want to see Taggert by years end, he deserves a go.

Not too sure if Taggert deserves a game but it would be good to get a look at him. He might end up playing simply because we don't have enough fit blokes by the end of the year.

Tynan is my pick to come in though, has strung together some decent games recently.

I would really like to see both Taggert and Tynan, Tynan probably in for Frawley though, same sort of position although can't see Tynan playing against a no.1 forward in just his 3rd game. Also would love to see Taggert as we just need to experiment with our list! Havn't seen him yet and hardly seen Tynan, contracts out at end of year, surely they will get a 3rd year, but who knows. Gotta see if they have AFL potential first I guess.

Want to see Taggert by years end, he deserves a go.

Based on what. Ive seen him get in the best for casey once. Why do we want to do the very thing that makes our development so sh1te i.e promoting players for the sake of it, whilst Geelong etc let them develop for years in the twos.

The mind boggles.

Lets at the very least see if he can do it again at VFL level first.

• Like 2

Based on what. Ive seen him get in the best for casey once. Why do we want to do the very thing that makes our development so sh1te i.e promoting players for the sake of it, whilst Geelong etc let them develop for years in the twos.

The mind boggles.

Lets at the very least see if he can do it again at VFL level first.

I agree - he is a mid playing forward at Casey because he supposedly doesn't have the tank yet to play mid.

Probably is a similar case as Kent. If we really want to bring him in maybe he could be a sub like Kent but play in the midfield (we don't really need another tallish forward) and our midfield could use some help (especially size).

No rush though - you should at least have 1 full preseason before playing afl