QUEENSLAND DEMONS NAB Cup Event

Demondeb

Bit slow... are the Smiths going to grace us with their presence on this occasion?

We'll be there, probably mid afternoon after picking up the grandkids and certainly after the games. After all someone has to keep Tilly under control !!

We'll be there, probably mid afternoon after picking up the grandkids and certainly after the games. After all someone has to keep Tilly under control !!

So not for lunch? Thats cool. Do you have Tilly's email? Is he doing lunch as he hasnt emailed me about a ticket.

Have u sorted your tickets? We got Gen Admission today.. everyone will be able to sit together..

So not for lunch? Thats cool. Do you have Tilly's email? Is he doing lunch as he hasnt emailed me about a ticket.

Have u sorted your tickets? We got Gen Admission today.. everyone will be able to sit together..

I will ring him and let you know. :blink:

I'll be there Deb with about 3 or 4 others, so will confirm numbers with you once you have settled on a few more details!

Ok Lucas my friend, time to let me know who is coming to lunch as in numbers and we need to pay for it before the day so can you email me so I can send you the bank details please.

[email protected]

How are the responses coming along Deb, have you heard from JS ? :blink:

Yes i have sorted Mr Swan out.. all good.

i will be at the game and at emerald lakes will get the funds over to you early next week thanks Deb

Thats cool. Can y ou put your name as ref so I can mark everyone off..

John will not be making the trip Debbie, he will see us at the Gabba.

k no probs Mr Smith.. thanks

k no probs Mr Smith.. thanks

Hey Deb, have you heard from the club re the Dees training sessions on the coast ?

Also when does Number 5 is Alive turn up ?

Hey Deb, have you heard from the club re the Dees training sessions on the coast ?

Also when does Number 5 is Alive turn up ?

No news yet on the training. I will call tomorrow. Last time we spoke they couldnt tell me the plans and still awaiting news on the speaker for lunch.

Might email my club contact and ask her the questions.

FINAL CALL on the NAB CUP lunch. if you plan on coming and havent let me know how many or paid yet, I have to have numbers for Emerald Lakes by Friday. There is about 40 if everyone turns up.. not that many have paid tho..

Lucas, my boy, where for art thou? ARe you still lunching? Need your dollars by Friday in my account so please let me know when you will pay and for how many I should put you down>

Thansk

No news yet on the training. I will call tomorrow. Last time we spoke they couldnt tell me the plans and still awaiting news on the speaker for lunch.

Might email my club contact and ask her the questions.

Please do and let me know. I have promised to advise details of the training session/s to a few.

Ok all. the Demons will be traning at Metricon on Friday from 4.30pm to 5.30 pm. All welcome to come along and meet the players and watch them train under the new regime..

I will also be selling raffle tickets that day for Rohan Bail's 2011 guernsey - donated by his dad.. tickets $2 each or 3 for $5. Drawn at Emerald Lakes after the games .

If you have said you will come to the games and havent contacted me by end of this weekend ( being 12th Feb) I am afraid you may miss out as I have to let Emerald Lakes know who's coming and pay them. The $$ dont need to be in this weeknd but I have to have a guarantee it is goign in this weekend or on Monday. If I havent heard from you by Sunday night I am afraid you will miss out.

Chris Connolly will be along to talk and we have Laurie Mithen as a special guest who is coming along to join the festivities.

FINAL CALL on the NAB CUP lunch. if you plan on coming and havent let me know how many or paid yet, I have to have numbers for Emerald Lakes by Friday. There is about 40 if everyone turns up.. not that many have paid tho..

Lucas, my boy, where for art thou? ARe you still lunching? Need your dollars by Friday in my account so please let me know when you will pay and for how many I should put you down>

Thansk

Sorry Deb, have been trying to work out who is coming etc, but don't think I'm going to get final numbers until the morning of the game, so it's probably best and easiest if you leave me off the list. Sorry :(

Ahh what a shame.. if its just 2 or 3 she said she will set the area up with a few extras so if you decide you want to come, just roll up and find me and we can go from there..

See ya at the game.. we all have gen admission tickets so come find us all.

ciao till then

GO DEES

• 2 weeks later...
I have a couple of late extras who want to come. Any chance Deb?

WJ, as it happens I can no longer make it to lunch due to my own sporting commitments.

Feel free to have the two tickets I paid for.

No need to pay me, Feel free to make a donation to the club in lieu if you wish.

Anyone attending training at Metricon on Friday from 4.30 to 5.30 will be able to park adjacent to the basketball stadium and enter the ground through gate 2 or 3.

WJ, as it happens I can no longer make it to lunch due to my own sporting commitments.

Feel free to have the two tickets I paid for.

No need to pay me, Feel free to make a donation to the club in lieu if you wish.

Thanks heaps Mega - OK if I make the donation to the Queensland Demons?

Cheers,

Jack

47 now attending the dinner and I'm reliably informed that Chris Connolly will be bringing along a few celebs -

Ron Barassi

Laurie Mithen

John Townsend

I'm stoked as I haven't had the pleasure of speaking to JT and I did see him jag 3 goals in the GF 19/9/64.

Room for one or two as I know of a couple of late drop outs.

If you're in Surfers Paradise you might want to pick up a poncho with hood. It was the pivotal purchase of my trip @ $2.00. Not that I went in there but the place is opposite Condom Kingdom on the Gold Coast Highway. Fitting that you buy raincoats at a place right opposite that establishment :lol: