The No T$ No B$ Thread

Redleg

I just knew your ears would pick up hearing the word 'camp' Bitty.

The word does have many connotations Loonshadow. However, it takes a miserable and sordid type like yourself to try and create smut out innocent curiosity on my part.

I cannot disclose the full nature of this one although it is not Lordweavers'Chrtistian re-education service nor was it one forced upon me by the Justice Department.

It did involve beer,children ,and a river-in order of importance.

Nobody was killed but several of the children suffered minor injuries,

An overall success in my books.

Did you take the children to McGatt's for the after party?

So do we really have a jumper clash with Adelaide? Or is the white abomination vaguely justified this week? (Gotta do something to push this thread back onto the first page, and am sick of wading through all the player-bashing threads :blink: )

I cannot disclose the full nature of this one although it is not Lordweavers'Chrtistian re-education service nor was it one forced upon me by the Justice Department.

It did involve beer,children ,and a river-in order of importance.

Nobody was killed but several of the children suffered minor injuries,

An overall success in my books.

didn't know you were into boy scouts biffo (so to speak) :unsure:

So do we really have a jumper clash with Adelaide? Or is the white abomination vaguely justified this week? (Gotta do something to push this thread back onto the first page, and am sick of wading through all the player-bashing threads :blink: )

No it is not justified but that won't alter the fact we will play in the White jumper that I am forming an affection to as I see it more often than the real one.

The reason there are so many negative threads R and B is there is not much of positive nature to talk about.

• Like 1

didn't know you were into boy scouts biffo (so to speak) :unsure:

he only spends time with them for the IQ content.

can you imagine the biff teaching scouts how to submarine cans and roll a 6 paper reefer.

he only spends time with them for the IQ content.

can you imagine the biff teaching scouts how to submarine cans and roll a 6 paper reefer.

Jazza you did not call in at the repat.

Thanks for asking my hip is coming good in leaps and bounds

Jazza you did not call in at the repat.

Thanks for asking my hip is coming good in leaps and bounds

dancing all they way to the dentist?

should got biff to steal a motor scooter for you from the shopping centre.

anyway,glad your feeling ok and the dementia hasnt got hold as yet{dc said you were mindless}but we didint listen to him.

We are learning to lock sides down and that is a real plus for when we can get our midfield and forward line right.

That is the start of the way back.

Next get game time into the possibles and improve the list.

• Like 3

No it is not justified but that won't alter the fact we will play in the White jumper that I am forming an affection to as I see it more often than the real one.

The reason there are so many negative threads R and B is there is not much of positive nature to talk about.

It did occur to me that we seem to have played better in the white abomination this year than in our real colours ... :blink:

IMHO OD there are always positives and negatives --- it is a matter of where you choose to focus (eg form of Salem & Jamar).

dancing all they way to the dentist?

should got biff to steal a motor scooter for you from the shopping centre.

anyway,glad your feeling ok and the dementia hasnt got hold as yet{dc said you were mindless}but we didint listen to him.

One of my good days jazza

don't be so pessimistic od, you can always look forward to next week's loss :mellow:

Being in Adelaide I can more or less ignore it.

Planning to go to Ammos on Saturday dc for my footy fix.

At least I will go with the feeling a win is a good chance.

Being in Adelaide I can more or less ignore it.

Planning to go to Ammos on Saturday dc for my footy fix.

At least I will go with the feeling a win is a good chance.

I am just happy that we seem to have a plan and a team that are capable of executing it.

To stop our leaking goals was the first step.

To bring in new players and get them game time is the second.

To turn over the list and develop players is the third.

We are on the way. Wins are great but honourable losses are part of the change.

.delighted to let you all know the darkness has lifted for awhile .

first sign of mud for 6 months,

btw,have i missed something or has the frog croaked?.

I believe that happens when you remove your head from a cow's clacker Jazz.

As to the Fl og, I am hoping that he has gently paddled to the bottom of the lily pond (or, more crudely, got caught in the S bend) but, no doubt, he will rise phoenix like, from the ashes (excuse the mixed metaphor) and continue to haunt.

Don't want to rain on your parade Jazza but in our family there is old saying.

"Behind every cloud there is more darkness and gloom, ended only by the inevitability of decay and death".

I am just happy that we seem to have a plan and a team that are capable of executing it.

To stop our leaking goals was the first step.

To bring in new players and get them game time is the second.

To turn over the list and develop players is the third.

We are on the way. Wins are great but honourable losses are part of the change.

Now Redleg you are really pushing my button.

I am a very long time opponent of this miserable excuse for not winning.

There are wins and there are losses.

Losses are just that and there is nothing honourable in them.

The MFC has to regard every loss as a loss nothing more nothing less.

We have to leave all thought of loss in the CS era.

It is a thought process of that era and should left with all the other crap from that period.

Don't want to rain on your parade Jazza but in our family there is old saying.

"Behind every cloud there is more darkness and gloom, ended only by the inevitability of decay and death".

Bloody glad I am not part of your lot Biffen.