The No T$ No B$ Thread

Redleg

No alpacas, though ... :-)

Mine will be very disappointed to know she cant come :(

Great idea, Redleg. We could also discuss how the boys are training the house down under the new coach ... :-)

ahhh Glory days ( those between seasons full of total delusion !! )

We all have a cross to bear TBF!

But feel free to make the trip, Melbourne in November is always good and we have not lost a match in November for a very long time

Now that a chellenge for the boys, loss in November.

I think we have the team for that one.

I would imagine the idea is all are invited but the notion being it will be in Melbourne. Those living here will find it the most practical to attend.

I wouldnt think for one moment theres any exclusivity intended...... just a acknowledgement of geography only :)

I wa going to joke about the MFC purple circle but in these dark and painful days I thought better of it.

We are all in too much pain these days.

Plus if the Mighty Falcons (WPFC) win the 2013 WAFL Flag I may be too drunk to travel. As the WAFL is dead from the 2014 due to the planned host club arrangement, only two team have a chance of winning. That being either the Fremantle or West Coast Eagles reserve teams. I so hate those two Clubs!

Bring on the 2014 AFL season.

Now that a chellenge for the boys, loss in November.

I think we have the team for that one.

Well theres always the odd o/s exhibition game that we can lose. Must be about time we had another "excursion" into some pioneering frontier. Theyre building a ruddy huge cricket ground just outside of Kathmandu....that'd probably work for footy.!!!

I wa going to joke about the MFC purple circle but in these dark and painful days I thought better of it.

We are all in too much pain these days.

Plus if the Mighty Falcons (WPFC) win the 2013 WAFL Flag I may be too drunk to travel. As the WAFL is dead from the 2014 due to the planned host club arrangement, only two team have a chance of winning. That being either the Fremantle or West Coast Eagles reserve teams. I so hate those two Clubs!

Bring on the 2014 AFL season.

TBF What does this mean I nothing about this?

What is happening?

The "lads" will be disappointed too. They are always looking for fresh meat.

:huh:

Just come wearing a fuschia in one's lapel ( or hat if that's your fashion ) and wear a black armband. We'll all understand why.

• Like 1

Just come wearing a fuschia in one's lapel ( or hat if that's your fashion ) and wear a black armband. We'll all understand why.

Splendid bb

A fuschia would be great.

We play like Pansies but a return to an inglorious period seems very appropriate.

• Like 1

Is someone going to come up with a secret handshake or something to that effect so that we can exclude intruders, alpacas and members of Voldemort's family?

A sign outside saying "Diet banana cake swap meet"? And another saying "The foxes went *that* way" for the alpacas? :lol:

We could also just ask everyone to sing 'Its a grand old flag' in public, as you would have to be true red-and-blue or certifiable or both to do that ... :wacko:

• Like 1

I take it then most are happy with the get together. Will organize it later in the year.

Have to find an Alpaca handler.

apparently theres no Alpacas !!

otherwise all sounds good

Good, now I just need to get a banana peeler.

lets keep it informal Red.... Peel your own ???

You want me to make my own banana daquiries and smoothies and cake as well?

can you ? :)

we'll buy in hey

I make a mean banana split.

ill try one :)

TBF What does this mean I nothing about this?

What is happening?

The WCE and FFC are going to have a host WAFL Club again.

The WCE will place their player in East Perth and FFC will do the same with South Fremantle.

The last time the two AFL Clubs had a host WAFL Club (Same two Clubs) a host Club was in every Grand Final under the arrangement until it was cancelled. A host Club won all of the Grand Finals except the first one (1999) when West Perth won it as the under dogs as Souths only lost two qualifying games for the whole season.

I still remeber watching the 2002 (last year) when West Perth got smashed by East Perth which gave them 3 Grand Final wins in a row. They would not have achieved that outcome if not for the advantages given to them by the host club arrangements.

I am a MFC member/supporter today due to my disgust over the host club system.

I been a West Perth Supporter since I was four or five years of age (40 plus years ago) and now because I know host club mark 2 is on the way I find it hard to get excited about the WAFL anymore.

The two AFL Clubs have such power over here they can destroy the entire WAFL Comp overnight. This comp is as old as the West Perth FC as the club was a founding member and the oldest Club in the league (1885) and was orginally called the Victorians FC.

Not sure at this stage was the host club arrangements will be because I am so annoyed about the reintroduction of a totally unfair system.

I simply hate both the WCE (which I once supportered) and the FFC even more.

Is it too much to ask for the MFC to smash these two Club every time it plays them?

The WCE and FFC are going to have a host WAFL Club again.

The WCE will place their player in East Perth and FFC will do the same with South Fremantle.

The last time the two AFL Clubs had a host WAFL Club (Same two Clubs) a host Club was in every Grand Final under the arrangement until it was cancelled. A host Club won all of the Grand Finals except the first one (1999) when West Perth won it as the under dogs as Souths only lost two qualifying games for the whole season.

I still remeber watching the 2002 (last year) when West Perth got smashed by East Perth which gave them 3 Grand Final wins in a row. They would not have achieved that outcome if not for the advantages given to them by the host club arrangements.

I am a MFC member/supporter today due to my disgust over the host club system.

I been a West Perth Supporter since I was four or five years of age (40 plus years ago) and now because I know host club mark 2 is on the way I find it hard to get excited about the WAFL anymore.

The two AFL Clubs have such power over here they can destroy the entire WAFL Comp overnight. This comp is as old as the West Perth FC as the club was a founding member and the oldest Club in the league (1885) and was orginally called the Victorians FC.

Not sure at this stage was the host club arrangements will be because I am so annoyed about the reintroduction of a totally unfair system.

I simply hate both the WCE (which I once supportered) and the FFC even more.

Is it too much to ask for the MFC to smash these two Club every time it plays them?

Would love to help you out with beating them but we have a couple of problems to fix first.
  • Like 1

Speaking of Fuschias., and they being our earlier moniker, its interesting to note they were named after some bloke called Fuchs !!

Might explain why currently were totally Fuched !! lol

Would love to help you out with beating them but we have a couple of problems to fix first.

I want more then simply beating them.

I want them to feel the PAIN every time they get SMASHED by Melbourne.

Oh well I can alway dream this happens :) :) :) :)