The No T$ No B$ Thread

Redleg

Now we're back to the familiar time honoured past time of trade week snoozing. And to think there's a fortnight to go

ZZzzzzzzzzzz

We are trying to get so many players, that if we succeed, we will not be able to have any draft picks, unless we delist about 20 players. My calculation was that if we get 4 more players and upgrade NIcho and Evans we need to move on at least 11 more to have 4 ND picks and 1 PSD pick. That is a big changeover.

Red, can't quite remember where he said it , might have been tucked away in Hogans pressed, but Neeld intimated bringing in a number of players resulting all up in a list change of around 11 or so.

I don't think he's kidding when he says he'd take both DumbleDawes and Gumby.

We have Byrnes, add (say one of to be conservative ) Dawes/Gumby, add a likely Pedersen and possible Ray.

Hogan (2014 but he's here ) Viney, possible Wines.

Still 2-3 to come.

He's like a kid in a lolly shop lol

PS Red, I think there WILL be quite a clear out. Has to be.

• Like 1

It's like fishing od. If I'm not reeling one in every 1/2 hour i get really pizzed

I know that feeling. Time and again you check to see if the bait is still on. Then you realise you may have the wrong bait. Sound familiar?

In all honesty the FA period and the extended trade period has allowed much more time for consideration and exploration. Some clubs I believe have taken a back seat and watched the early moves for the first few days.

• Like 1

I know that feeling. Time and again you check to see if the bait is still on. Then you realise you may have the wrong bait. Sound familiar?

In all honesty the FA period and the extended trade period has allowed much more time for consideration and exploration. Some clubs I believe have taken a back seat and watched the early moves for the first few days.

I agree, this will pan out a bit like a 3 act play!

Back to more important things ;

I can heartily recommend slightly caramelised Bananas on a couple of whole meal pancakes served with a liberal dollop of Five-a.m. Vanilla Bean yoghurt !,

Go on ....try it :)

Bananas @$1.99 here

could Moloneys indicated move to the Lions impact on the balance of trade from the banana republic

Is there likely to be wholesale market (of the fruit variety) movement to cater for the economic shifts arising from the move.

The Banana led recovery could be in full swing assisted by recipes such as the above to be included in the series of AFL endorsed magazines devoted to diet and performance enhancing natural substances. Leveraging off the controversy of Lance Armstrong ("the king of doping") AFL sees that they can engage with a new demographic to spread their reach.

MFC is well positioned with an array of under developed body types to promote the potential and future of such aides.

Can MFC benefit from this exposure as Morton Cook etc bulk up or move out!

opps sorry Got a bit carried away and distracted even myself Banana excitement can do that!!!!

We are trying to get so many players, that if we succeed, we will not be able to have any draft picks, unless we delist about 20 players. My calculation was that if we get 4 more players and upgrade NIcho and Evans we need to move on at least 11 more to have 4 ND picks and 1 PSD pick. That is a big changeover.

Yes it is Redleg but when you consider that we have finished close to the bottom for the 6 years and the results of this year are taken into account

The only conclusion is we have a very poor list so big changes are needed.

I think we have approx. 10 players who are of a standard that would allow us to rise up the ladder.

I must admit I thought 8 would be the max. number of changes this year.

opps sorry Got a bit carried away and distracted even myself Banana excitement can do that!!!!

Banana excitement ?? . . . Ok !!! I'll just leave it there
  • Like 1

Well I'll be.........people are actually buying into this club.

Better sit down with an afternoon daquiri (banana of course ) Just not used to this.

Crikey , where will it end up ? :)

Strike 3, just a nibble od but no cigar today

I'm getting desperate, we've lost momentum and the sky is about to fall

3 days and [censored] nothing

Arr but I can see the fish swimming around the bottom of the pier dc.

I think I can just about get one with my net-------------------

Have you ever caught two fish with the same bait on the same hook dc?

You are asking the world's worst fisherman that! What do you think. LOL

Besides, as I said I pull up stumps after 1/2 hour max which is usually 1/2 hour too long. I generally haven't even got the line baited in that time.

Who was the smart [censored] that extended trade week to trade month.....sheeeesh

I think a little aggressive bb

We need to get out of the bottom six first

Think you'll find we'll climb above that a lot quicker than some suspect ;)

What I think will be interesting is how all of this, our trades and drafting will be viewed and adjudged by those doyens of all things footy...the media.

Not that I really care (for them) but given the persistent kickings and derision handed out over recent months I wonder who, or indeed if any ,might change their tune (unheard of I know).

The list is going to be oly passingly recognizable in some ways. The spine, well we'll have one , and not that shabby. A midfield whilst not a throbbing 351, certainly a decent engine capable of improvement. The team average for games experience will jump a bit and start to bring us into the realms of real competitiveness..

That "hardness" and ability to play the roes assigned and with some expectation of doing those competently augars well for the coming season.

Often though the Smucks and buffoons parading as the 4th estate have seen fit to dispense with any fair and informed appraisal of the MFC but carry on some conspired agenda to undermine the club.

Will they be able to ignore the truth now ? Probably, but I'd like to see at least one come out with a reasoned précis of where we will sit after all the papers are signed and names/numbers called.

I wonder who will have the cohunes !