Scully Out for Another ... now ... back to Six Weeks

Allen Jakovich

lol

So you post views, and then walk it back in the same post?

Why bother posting it?

President Kennedy was killed by the CIA and anti-Castro Cubans in an attempt to derail the liberal agenda of the Democratic government of the US. Or he was possibly killed by some Commie nut.

Who really knows?

I have analysed Scully's kicking style and can confirm the reason he misses so many targets is because of the ball drop - he drops the ball back and to the left.....back and to the left.....back and to the left......

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Curry & Beer what is your response to the Sydney trip now???

http://plixi.com/p/94068157

If you look at the pic closely you can see that Scully is not smiling and he is not close to his teammates, body language would dictate that he his leaving to GWS...

... that, or possibly someone in the near vicinity farted seconds before the picture was taken.

Agreeing with Nutbean's zero idea statement. Perhaps we should shift the topics to tragic laments we could listen to as we console ourselves if he goes? To kick it off "I'm not the one" by the Black Keys.

Suggestions?

You see, I will only speak for myself and repeat again - I have ZERO idea if he is leaving or staying so I will not look in the slightest bit silly if he stays or goes. (I repeat Zero, zero ,zero)

you are perfectly to happy to contribute every 2nd post to the thread with an "OMG LOL AND THEN THERE WAS AN ALIEN AND IT WAS TOM SCULLY' utterly dismissive type comment, while you humbly admit you have "zero" clue what you are talking about

he is not in the stands eating a pie and reading a footy record at every one of our games.

that's exactly what I mean, I didn't say "every game" I said "any game" you have substituted your own words for mine and changed the meaning dramatically. This makes a mockery of the discussion.

It is a point to be considered, that he seems absent from the club. Having seen some stuff today of him doing stuff with the other players in his red and blue suit that point is thankfully killed to a large extent.

The rest of the 'evidence' in combination to me still paints a grim picture and I have every reason to be concerned. I know we have all been over it plenty of times but this thread is about ANOTHER MYSTERIOUS DELAY for him returning to the field. It feels to me like there is something else going on there. Weren't we expecting a round 18 or thereabouts announcement of his intentions? Well they are edging closer to that aren't they

we now know for a fact that he could sign now and have clauses included to incorporate changes to the CBA... that takes away the best reason for him to wait, so why is he waiting?

Since when is observing body language as a means of assessing a situation so funny? Perhaps I didn't articulate myself clearly, as I was merely pointing out that Scully did have some distance between him and the playing group nor was he as jovial as the others. I also pointing out that a single frame can be very misleading, and by all accounts perhaps Natasha Belling had farted which caused Scully to move away and grimace a bit. I am certainly not suggesting he is going to GWS based on this photo. In fact, I think he will stay and have so for a while.

I thought you were being sarcastic in your initial post, but....

If you look closely to the monitor on the left. Grimes is actually further away from Watts than what Scully is from Chip.

What does that conclude ? Nothing. Except by pure physics Natasha farted in both directions and it caused both Grimes & Scully to distance themselves from their nearest teammates.

FMD. Bring on the footy already.

OK from now on no posting about anything unless you have travelled to the future and can be certain what you are saying is fact

Wow.

You may as well stop posting.

Game over, no point.

lol

So you post views, and then walk it back in the same post?

Why bother posting it?

President Kennedy was killed by the CIA and anti-Castro Cubans in an attempt to derail the liberal agenda of the Democratic government of the US. Or he was possibly killed by some Commie nut.

Who really knows?

No, I post a view, and then felt a need to elaborate because you seem to do little else but belittle others' opinions. In fact, anybody that has an opinion differing from your own is quickly shut down and ridiculed, even if subtly on most occasions. I like your style though, don't get me wrong. It is clear that the whole Scully saga and 'MFCSS' has rendered your patience quite thin though.

I thought you were being sarcastic in your initial post, but....

If you look closely to the monitor on the left. Grimes is actually further away from Watts than what Scully is from Chip.

What does that conclude ? Nothing. Except by pure physics Natasha farted in both directions and it caused both Grimes & Scully to distance themselves from their nearest teammates.

FMD. Bring on the footy already.

Again, I certainly did not conclude anything. Just thought the body was interesting in that one particular moment in time which means absolutely nothing.

you are perfectly to happy to contribute every 2nd post to the thread with an "OMG LOL AND THEN THERE WAS AN ALIEN AND IT WAS TOM SCULLY' utterly dismissive type comment, while you humbly admit you have "zero" clue what you are talking about

that's exactly what I mean, I didn't say "every game" I said "any game" you have substituted your own words for mine and changed the meaning dramatically. This makes a mockery of the discussion.

It is a point to be considered, that he seems absent from the club. Having seen some stuff today of him doing stuff with the other players in his red and blue suit that point is thankfully killed to a large extent.

The rest of the 'evidence' in combination to me still paints a grim picture and I have every reason to be concerned. I know we have all been over it plenty of times but this thread is about ANOTHER MYSTERIOUS DELAY for him returning to the field. It feels to me like there is something else going on there. Weren't we expecting a round 18 or thereabouts announcement of his intentions? Well they are edging closer to that aren't they

we now know for a fact that he could sign now and have clauses included to incorporate changes to the CBA... that takes away the best reason for him to wait, so why is he waiting?

Please understand clearly that I will in no way mock or disrespect anyone who has the opinion that Scully is leaving. As many people have stated, " Scully will not be able to resist the temptation of a very large sum of money" - whilst I dont necessarily agree with this ,no where have I ( or will I) deride this opinion as it is a reasonable statement.

However, I stand by my right to question and giggle ( and yes, ridicule) when the opinions are backed by wild conjecture that dont stand the test of reason and logic or taking preceived incidents or behaviours and use them as testiment to the "fact" that he is leaving.

You have highlighted another "conspiracy theory" that highlights the point I am making - you are one of the few talking about a mysterious injury whilst the club has actually been specific in detailing the injury - it is unusual yes, but mysterious - why mysterious ? The club has said from day one that they are taking a cautious approach with the injury and would a more logical explanation be that it is taking longer to heal than thought ? Juniors 3 week hammy last year was almost a 2 month injury. Nothing mysterious - it just didnt heal as quickly as hoped or they wanted to be ultra-cautious as to his recovery.

And again you bring up why isnt he signing now - his management made it clear in August last year that he is not signing until season end. There are umpteen other players not signed up now and some will not be signed until seasons end. Jack Watts did not sign last year until seasons end. So because your GWS ulcer is giving you havoc, unless he signs now then that is an indication that he is probably leaving ? Sylvia is unsigned - why are you not panicked about him ?

To highlight him not being in the stands ? That says to me.... ummm..... nothing ?

I will respect all reasonable opinions that are contrary to mine but you must respect my right to practice satire in its finest form when the examples given to support the opinion cannot stand the test of reason.

No, I post a view, and then felt a need to elaborate because you seem to do little else but belittle others' opinions. In fact, anybody that has an opinion differing from your own is quickly shut down and ridiculed, even if subtly on most occasions. I like your style though, don't get me wrong. It is clear that the whole Scully saga and 'MFCSS' has rendered your patience quite thin though.

Wow, I am a meanie aren't I.

I start hostilities, I belittle, and shut people down...

I don't think I get personal. And I give my opinion on poster's opinions.

For those who don't like that...

Get a blog.

Disable the comments.

I think after 240 odd posts and several pages of light entertainment, we can collectively agree that Scully is out for 6 5, I mean 6 weeks. So until the next injury update, I bid you farewell from this thread.