Ultimate Footy

JACKATTACK

I'm putting Jarrad Waite on the trade table for anyone who is short a quality tall forward. Hasn't set the world on fire to date but has genuine talent and could spring to life at anytime.

I have some decent mid-tier mids on my books as well if you think a doubler swap might work.

I'm looking for a quality mid and possibly a decent mid sized forward.

Hit me up!

I would consider a couple of mid sized forward. Want to keep my mids however may consider a fringe player. McCaffer ,Bate, Houlihan and may also consider Grant(but doubtful).Note Waite is really out of form. And may even go to backline. Also, he is loose cannon.So not worth much. Anyhow, make a suggestion.We can always discuss.

Edited by jayceebee31

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back to Earth with a thud this week after a shock loss to Dee-voted. Midfield fired blanks!

Shock loss.... hmmm I pulled tactical move at the selection table :)

Signed Thorton - good move

Signed Woma - did ok

Bought in Gysberts prayed he wasnt the sub

Gilbee FINALLY got off the injury list.

I wasnt confident, but I gave myself a good chance it improved when Riolli got a holiday.

I have been riddled with injury... had to off load Malecksi

But its all short lived.... stupid bye

I lose Goddard , Montagna and just when Gilbee shakes off his injury he get a rest too.

I have been cooling my heels ,taken the losses, and held out until my injury woes ceased

So you might like to reconsider panic trading I have.

The range rover hit a speed bump... I have aching shoulders from holding up the leagues ladder :)

Edited by Deevoted

Bloody byes..... 4 forced changes this week GGGRRRR. Good test for depth this week. Don't think i can handle another 4-5 defeat. Be kind to me DL7

Bloody byes..... 4 forced changes this week GGGRRRR. Good test for depth this week. Don't think i can handle another 4-5 defeat. Be kind to me DL7

Oh JAKO don't stress I've had 5 forced changes and both my ruckman are byes so therefore I have no cover there. Sadly cannot see myself winning this weekend sadly :(

I'm giving you the win at this point, my reserve team is sloppy

Jako... Off to a good start here. How good is Redden for UF? Taken at 130, ranked somewhere in the top ten after this week.

Broc McCauley

18 Possessions & 36 Hit Outs in only Game Number 2 if you dont mind!

Hopefully more hidden gems begin to emerge as we head deeper into 2011

Edited by Old Man Rivers

Broc McCauley

18 Possessions & 36 Hit Outs in only Game Number 2 if you dont mind!

Hopefully more hidden gems begin to emerge as we head deeper into 2011

Don't get to carried away- he had nothing to beat although a very good performace for a novice.

Range Rover has got a slight advantage over me at the start of this round, will be hard to beat hoping my team can come up trumps. He is a good coach no doubt.

Don't get to carried away- he had nothing to beat although a very good performace for a novice.

Range Rover has got a slight advantage over me at the start of this round, will be hard to beat hoping my team can come up trumps. He is a good coach no doubt.

Macauley had nothing to Beat! Interesting take JCB

Ben McEvoy - Actual Rank 83. Averaged 20 HO's in 2011 to date.

You clearly dont rate the Big Saint then?

Macauley had nothing to Beat! Interesting take JCB

Ben McEvoy - Actual Rank 83. Averaged 20 HO's in 2011 to date.

You clearly dont rate the Big Saint then?

Yep-I found one this week= picked him up Friday- Daniel Motlop 4 goals straight,14 kicks, 3 H/B's,8 MARKS,2 TACKLES, 2 FF but 3 FA'S, SPOILT IT A LITTLE but would have to be the pick up of the round. Going to be a good tussle RR and I this round.O M R- you have no hope again IMO..

furthermore I do not rate McEvoy as a first class ruckman and state that Macauley will not produce those results next week and possibly never again.

Edited by jayceebee31

Yep-I found one this week= picked him up Friday- Daniel Motlop 4 goals straight,14 kicks, 3 H/B's,8 MARKS,2 TACKLES, 2 FF but 3 FA'S, SPOILT IT A LITTLE but would have to be the pick up of the round. Going to be a good tussle RR and I this round.O M R- you have no hope again IMO..

furthermore I do not rate McEvoy as a first class ruckman and state that Macauley will not produce those results next week and possibly never again.

Daniel Motlops arrogant grin every time he was near the ball cost PA the game against the Gold Coast Suns.

Little Daniel snagged 4 today but we all know he is a 1st class choker & wont be there when it matters against real

opposition.

I wonder what Dappa Dan thinks of your assination of his Ruckman Mr McEvoy.

Dress it up anyway you want you don't get 36 hit outs in the AFL accidently.

Let me know if your interested in trading this week Big Guy?

Edited by Old Man Rivers

Daniel Motlops arrogrant grin every time he was near the ball cost PA the game against the Gold Coast Suns.

Little Daniel snagged 4 today but we all know he is a 1st class chocker & wont be there when it matters against real

opposition.

Unbelievable disrespect for Broc Macauley.

Let me know if your interested in trading this week Big Guy?

Always interested OLD MAN in trading but don't think you have anything worth trading for,I may consider trading Power for Pendlebury however he doesn't kick goals, so doubtful.And re Motlop,I probably will only play him occassionally as I believe Johnson & Embley as more consistent.

Edited by jayceebee31

Always interested OLD MAN in trading but don't think you have anything worth trading for,I may consider trading Power for Pendlebury however he doesn't kick goals, so doubtful.And re Motlop,I probably will only play him occassionally as I believe Johnson & Embley as more consistent.

From memory you had your chance at Pendlebury in the draft.

You chose Jolly who now warms your bench every game one pick before him.

Agree on your take on Emberley & Stevie J. Emberley is having a ripping season to date.

If circumstances change always up for looking at sensible trades also.

From memory you had your chance at Pendlebury in the draft.

You chose Jolly who now warms your bench every game one pick before him.

Agree on your take on Emberley & Stevie J. Embley is having a ripping season to date.

If circumstances change always up for looking at sensible trades also.

As a coach - one has to be one step ahead of the opposition and be able to read the play(game). Pendlebury is a very good statistic getter- Jolly a very good ruckman against smaller players. Note he has also had an injury for about 3 weeks-that is why I haven't played him and played Ottens ahead of him.I'll play both in some games.Embley is more productive overall for my team .Hope Motlop can do nearly as well.

Edited by jayceebee31

Que?

I didn't play McEvoy though... Who needs him when you've got big Sandi. :)

Que?

I didn't play McEvoy though... Who needs him when you've got big Sandi. :)

Dappa- Sandilands is the best ruckman in the league- you have picked a great list- to have McEvoy as a back up.

hey guys what does eic mean where it is normally a tick or a X, is it just that there an emergency in the actual afl game? thanks.

Hey Scarlett

Pretty sure EIC = Player selected among "Extended Interchange players".

Just make sure you have coverage in your emergencies incase they don't make the final 22

must apologize to dappa. my team were officially a rabble - no ruckmen, reserve grade backline and my star full forward didn't kick one... bloody byes. will make a game of it next time dappa.