Jack Fitzpatrick

beelzebub

I have seen him twice this year one occasion was the slaughter at Williamstown.

In that game he was one of the few things that gave me any joy.

I think the kid is a goer.

He looks better to me in his first year at Casey than Watts did.

So take that for what it is worth.

Is the glass half full or half empty?

In this case I think it is definately Half full!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MY HUMBLE APOLOGIES TO ONE AND ALL- FITZPATRICK IS THREE MONTHS YOUNGER.And some people can be picky and pradantic.

I have a new nickname for one poster-- Mr Donnish

Pradantic??!

Bahahhahahaahaahhaaha vintage jcb.

Gets it completely wrong then sledges others for picking him up on it.

Welll... you can improve your kicking... but you either have a footy brain or you dont and he does.

Jamar, Gawn and Fitzy...three legs of our rucking stool.... thats one bloody big stool !!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Come on!-You're leaving out Spencer. I reckon he has huge potential. young, big, good heart. At 23 he'll be a star I reckon

Pradantic??!

Bahahhahahaahaahhaaha vintage jcb.

Gets it completely wrong then sledges others for picking him up on it.

At least I don't have to change my name .

I don't understand this idea of 'making a call' on a player. Too many premature 'gun' or 'dud' calls are made every week. What's the point ... so you can appear authoritative? I see no reason to 'make a call' on Fitzpatrick (or Morton, Maric, MacDonald or any other player).

People (with egg on their faces) have been 'making the call' on lots of players for years ... players like Jamar (or Dale Thomas of Collingwood) who have been in the system for 4-5 years before they start playing really good footy.

People (with egg on their faces) have been 'making the call' on lots of players for years ... players like Jamar (or Dale Thomas of Collingwood) who have been in the system for 4-5 years before they start playing really good footy.

Indeed maurie. ie. Colin Sylvia.

I went to Werribee a few weeks back a left thinking this kid has ability. His ruck work was good he took some good marks and looked very quick and mobile for his size. With picks that high in draft especially key talls it is a punt and it is far to early judge on his ability and whether he will make it.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Demonland Forums  

• Match Previews, Reports & Articles  

REMATCH by Meggs

The Mighty Demons take on the confident Cats this Saturday night at the recently completed $319 million redeveloped GMHBA Stadium, with the bounce of the ball at 7:15pm. Our last game of 2023 was an agonisingly close 5-point semi-final loss to Geelong, and we look forward to Melbourne turning the tables this week. Practice match form was scratchy for both teams with the Demons losing practice matches to Carlton and Port Adelaide, while the Cats beat Collingwood but then lost to Essendo

Demonland
    Demonland |
    AFLW Melbourne Demons

WELCOME 2024 by Meggs

It’s been hard to miss the seismic global momentum happening in Women’s sport of late. The Matildas have been playing to record sell-out crowds across Australia and ‘Mary Fowler is God’ is chalked onto footpaths everywhere. WNBA basketball rookie sensation Caitlin Clark has almost single-handedly elevated her Indiana Fever team to unprecedented viewership, attendances and playoffs in the USA.   Our female Aussie Paris 2024 Olympians won 13 out of Australia’s all-time record 18 gol

Demonland
    Demonland |
    AFLW Melbourne Demons 3

EPILOGUE by Whispering Jack

I sit huddled in near darkness, the only light coming through flickering embers in a damp fireplace, the room in total silence after the thunderstorm died. I wonder if they bothered to restart the game.  No point really. It was over before it started. The team’s five star generals in defence and midfield ruled out of the fray, a few others missing in action against superior enemy firepower and too few left to fly the flag for the field marshal defiantly leading his outnumbered army int

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Match Reports 6

PODCAST: Rd 24 vs Collingwood

The Demonland Podcast will air LIVE on Monday, 26th August @ 7:30pm. Join Binman & I as we analyse the Demons loss at the MCG against the Magpies in the Round 24. You questions and comments are a huge part of our podcast so please post anything you want to ask or say below and we'll give you a shout out on the show. If you would like to leave us a voicemail please call 03 9016 3666 and don't worry no body answers so you don't have to talk to a human. Listen & Chat LIVE: ht

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 26

VOTES: Rd 24 vs Collingwood

Captain Max Gawn leads Vice Captain Jack Viney and Trent Rivers in the Demonland Player of the Year. The injured pair of Steven May & Christian Petracca round out the Top 5. Your votes please. 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 28

POSTGAME: Rd 24 vs Collingwood

The Dees played insipid, error riddled & uninspiring footy all night and in a lightning delayed match they eventually succumbed to Collingwood by 46 points at the MCG in the final game of the year. Thank God this season is finally over. Bring on 2025. 

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 251

GAMEDAY: Rd 24 vs Collingwood

It's Game Day and in just a few hours age-old rivals Melbourne and Collingwood, with a history steeped in blood, sweat and unforgettable clashes, will run out onto the hallowed turf of the MCG, to ignite the stadium one last time in season 2024. Let the memory of this season burn.

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 759

LAST DANCE by The Oracle

Forget the wishful thinking from Magpie fans who think their team can perform yet another miracle and somehow snatch a place in the 2024 finals series when their team takes on the Demons at the MCG on Friday night. It ain’t gunna happen. They can whistle Dixie through their non-existent front teeth but the fact of the matter is that both teams have run their race. The game is a dead rubber — for each of them, this will be the last dance of the season.  And given the history between the two

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Match Previews 2

RED FACED by Whispering Jack

The wind and the hot unseasonable temperatures together with lights turned on mid game at People First Stadium conspired to leave many Suns players and supporters red faced and gasping for air as the Demons proved a number of points on their way to a nine goal triumph on Saturday afternoon in the Carrara sunshine. Melbourne is the only non-Queensland team to taste victory at this venue in 2024. This surely leaves a number of journalists and media mavens red faced after they rushed to pass

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Match Reports 3
  • Tell a friend

Love Demonland? Tell a friend!