We're Despicable !!!!!!

beelzebub

http://www.realfooty.com.au/news/news/styn...6163059401.html

Chairman Jimma would like us to get back to the days where we are so successfull that all others will despise us.

Cant argue with that !!

It does go to the subject of the Demon as used in the presentation of our club..A smiley happy Demon doesnt really invoke such feelings does it ?? lol...need to get a bit of niggle and mischief back into that fella ;)

Might be hard for all to despise us ( and could you please hold off until all monies donated ..lol ) as we all know a certain other Band of Filth have the local franchise on that !! :rolleyes:

But I like where Jimmas taking us on this ^_^

Totally agree & that's why we need to do 99% of the debt reduction ourselves as Demon Supporters. I don't want other supporters money (unless they are giving it away) I would love it if Melbourne were HATED like Collingwood & Hawthorn. Hated & Feared every week. Bring it on

Chairman Jimma would like us to get back to the days where we are so successfull that all others will despise us.

Cant argue with that !!

Neither can I .....thought it was worth highlighting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO DEMONS! ;)

Neither can I .....thought it was worth highlighting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO DEMONS! ;)

It's nice to see that Jimmy get it but what came first the chicken or the egg?

To be successful off the field you need a successful team on the field - that way you get the crowds to your games and the sponsors money in your pockets. But you need to be succcessful off the field in order to build on field success... then they despise you.