• Latest Podcast: Josh Mahoney Interview

Demonland

Demonland Podcast with Josh Mahoney TONIGHT 14/11 @ 8:30pm

39 minutes ago, Win4theAges said:

He will be there when the whips are cracking bar injury in 2019. Your commitment over 30 years is to be commended. 

People are quick to forget the Journey he's been on, quick to write off a Great Club stalwart.

His journey is only relevant in how we handle his retirement over the next 2 years. 

His commitment, his loyalty and his club history is wonderful and he will be commended, but we're in the business of winning flags. So let's ensure he is treated with respect and dignity in the next two years, but unless he develops another string, he certainly won't be there past 2020.

23 minutes ago, A F said:

His journey is only relevant in how we handle his retirement over the next 2 years. 

His commitment, his loyalty and his club history is wonderful and he will be commended, but we're in the business of winning flags. So let's ensure he is treated with respect and dignity in the next two years, but unless he develops another string, he certainly won't be there past 2020.

I think you might find Lewis may be the one that finds his way out of the team before Jonesy next year. I can't see him holding a spot down in the back 6 we'll be rolling with once Lever returns.

Jones as long as he keeps contributing through the midfield can be accommodated, as he is still disciplined enough to chase and tackle.

Edited by Win4theAges

31 minutes ago, ProDee said:

It's "you're".

And I don't respond to whiny snowflakes.

Talk to the hand.

Edited by Win4theAges

19 hours ago, Win4theAges said:

I think you might find Lewis may be the one that finds his way out of the team before Jonesy next year. I can't see him holding a spot down in the back 6 we'll be rolling with once Lever returns.

Jones as long as he keeps contributing through the midfield can be accommodated, as he is still disciplined enough to chase and tackle.

I've said that though. That Lewis is more likely to find himself outside of the 22 sooner, but at least his calmness and kicking is more of an asset than Jones' toughness on the outside. Unless of course we get some significant midfield injuries.