Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Deemolition Man

The Jackson Sketcher Thread

5 posts in this topic

Does anyone know much about this kid?

He won the Morrish Medal (TAC Best and Fairest) Averaging something like 25possies, 5 marks and 8 tackles a game. Captains the Sandringham Dragons.

Seems to be a bit of a star but he is not amongst the Draft Camp... I'm still not fully sure how the whole draft system works but what would happen if we wanted him (or someone in a similar postion). How do we do that and what would it cost?

Haven't heard anything, but you would think given that there is going to be a good 100+ selections, not to mention the rookie draft that someone like Sketcher would get picked up.

For young hopefuls wanting to play AFL, this year is your best chance of getting picked up.

Does anyone know much about this kid?

He won the Morrish Medal (TAC Best and Fairest) Averaging something like 25possies, 5 marks and 8 tackles a game. Captains the Sandringham Dragons.

Seems to be a bit of a star but he is not amongst the Draft Camp... I'm still not fully sure how the whole draft system works but what would happen if we wanted him (or someone in a similar postion). How do we do that and what would it cost?

Im not being rude but you haven't seen him play have you?

Correct, I haven't seen him play hence asking if anyone knows much about this kid? I'm asking this question based on what I have read. I assume you have seen him live in action, if thats the case can you please tell me more about him?

Andrew Hooper won the TAC Cup B&F last year.

Handy player off the rookie list, but hardly a world-beater.