Bizzell

Holland

To say enough of the blokes out there tonite

Trade

Bruce?

Green?

Johnstone?

Enough Said

How Shite is our club when we text Micheal Voss about the coachs job. LOL what a Joke 11 years membership 4500 dollers!!!!!!!

We should demand a refund for the **** we are putting up with!!!!!

We want answers we sacked our coach 5 weeks ago but freo blues and bombers are ahead of us in the race for a new coach

mark my words were gonna get our 4th choice

The club is skant which means they are poor

List is ****

No money

No home ground

NO superstars

What are we doing???? As usual waiting for someone else to make a move before we do anything, Im peeved off arn't u????

This club good be GONE for good if we **** this up. Sooo lets watch us **** it up again!!!!!

Guest unstable punt
Miller

Ferguson

Ward

Brown

Pickett

Bizzell

Holland

To say enough of the blokes out there tonite

Trade

Bruce?

Green?

Johnstone?

Enough Said

How Shite is our club when we text Micheal Voss about the coachs job. LOL what a Joke 11 years membership 4500 dollers!!!!!!!

We should demand a refund for the **** we are putting up with!!!!!

We want answers we sacked our coach 5 weeks ago but freo blues and bombers are ahead of us in the race for a new coach

mark my words were gonna get our 4th choice

The club is skant which means they are poor

List is ****

No money

No home ground

NO superstars

What are we doing???? As usual waiting for someone else to make a move before we do anything, Im peeved off arn't u????

This club good be GONE for good if we **** this up. Sooo lets watch us **** it up again!!!!!

Pickett, Johnstone weren't even there, Bruce and Green plus Bizzell should stay, the rest go

Bizzell should stay.

I know I harp on about him, but for good reason.

Yes, he didn't star for Sandy yesterday, but that doesn't matter because his Melbourne form has been excellent.

Voss said he recieved a message from the MFC.

That could have been a message from his agent, it could have been a voice message, i don't think he said text message, but i could be wrong.

"How Shite is our club when we text Micheal Voss about the coachs job. LOL "

are you serious? IS that what happened? if so what a disgrace!

I wouldn't believe everything the media says.

If we're interested in Voss, he'll be interviewed like every other candidate.

The list of goners is long and extends beyond old fringe players. A good measure of the new coach, will be which players in our best 22 they are willing to put on the table during trade week.

watching fergerson and millar 'LOL' trying to play in the backline today was the funniest thing ive seen all year

Jaded, Voss said he recieved a message, so its not the media, its what voss said.

I didn't listen to what they said, as I had the volume turned down, but I still find it hard to believe that a professional organisation approaches coaching candidates via text messages.

In fact, I don't want to believe it.

I didn't listen to what they said, as I had the volume turned down, but I still find it hard to believe that a professional organisation approaches coaching candidates via text messages.

In fact, I don't want to believe it.

You don't have to believe it because all footy forums thrive on rumour and inuendo. And what is the relevance of how or or how much the MFC has spoken to Voss or any other canididate compared to Carlton, Essendon or Freo. The break we had on these teams was made meaningless as soon as one more started looking for a coach. Were we to appoint Voss in the two weeks after Danners left?

Voss has indicated he still isn't sure if he would like to coach (yes, even AFTER speaking to Carlton who these rumour filled boards would have you believe he had already signed with last week). He also has said he considered what a club can offer him in terms of facilities and FD help would be more important than the list. Based on that alone he won't be putting his hand up enthusiastically for the Melbourne job.

People who want to use the manner in which the club is going about getting a new coach as a pretext to criticise it should Voss go elsewhere need to look at the bigger picture.

Pickett, Johnstone weren't even there, Bruce and Green plus Bizzell should stay, the rest go

One of Bruce or Green need to go at the end of the year. I'm hoping it will be the former, he has greater currency and i suspect is on more $$$.

Voss said it on before the game.

He said he had had a couple of messages so we don't know if these were text or voice or what was even in them. Could have been a message offering him first crack for all we know :rolleyes:

I any case. Voss isn't interested in the MFC. Wish I was wrong but it is the impression he leaves me with. He obviously returned or took calls form Carlton last week.

Give green and bruce a break they aren't 100% fit. Matter of fact the whole team isn't fit to the standards of other clubs. Big pre season will be needed i think. Gary Ayres would be the next best thing for MFC if we can't get sheedy or voss.

Give green and bruce a break they aren't 100% fit. Matter of fact the whole team isn't fit to the standards of other clubs. Big pre season will be needed i think. Gary Ayres would be the next best thing for MFC if we can't get sheedy or voss.

Gary Ayres??? He would be at the bottom of my list.

I would love Sheedy and then Ratten. Voss can go to Carlton, would be better suited there i think.

Gary Ayres??? He would be at the bottom of my list.

I would love Sheedy and then Ratten. Voss can go to Carlton, would be better suited there i think.

Gary Ayres does have a good coaching record and has won premierships, Essendon has improved this year since he has been there. Atleast he is experienced. He wouldn't be the worst coach in the league and would blow some wind up our players ass which is needed. We need the hardest coach we can get, Get Tom Hafey to take pre season he'll get the buggers fit :lol:

No Ayres!!!

Sheedy and Hird would be a great combo with Hird to do his apprenticeship....

Did Mark Riley try anything left of centre yesterday - made no moves and let Port dictate all game........

Paul Wheatley on Chad Cornes was interesting but the result was very very predictable!

Nathan Brown on Peter Burgoyne - well we should have been playing with 21 men - cannot fault his passion but.....

daniel ward on???

unfortunatley, we have seen all that we can except for weetra and neville.....

surely we can forfeit the rest of the season!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this