• IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Posting unsubstantiated rumours on this website is strictly forbidden.

Demonland has made the difficult decision to not permit this platform to be used to discuss & debate the off-field issues relating to the Melbourne Football Club including matters currently being litigated between the Club & former Board members, board elections, the issue of illicit drugs in footy, the culture at the club & the personal issues & allegations against some of our players & officials ...

We do not take these issues & this decision lightly & of course we believe that these serious matters affecting the club we love & are so passionate about are worthy of discussion & debate & I wish we could provide a place where these matters can be discussed in a civil & respectful manner.

However these discussions unfortunately invariably devolve into areas that may be defamatory, libelous, spread unsubstantiated rumours & can effect the mental health of those involved. Even discussion & debate of known facts or media reports can lead to finger pointing, blame & personal attacks.

The repercussion is that these discussions can open this website, it’s owners & it’s users to legal action & may result in this website being forced to shutdown.

Our moderating team are all volunteers & cannot moderate the forum 24/7 & as a consequence problematic content that contravenes our rules & standards may go unnoticed for some time before it can be removed.

We reserve the right to delete posts that offend against our above policy & indeed, to ban posters who are repeat offenders or who breach our code of conduct.

WE HAVE BUILT A FANTASTIC ONLINE COMMUNITY AT DEMONLAND OVER THE PAST 23 YEARS & WE WOULD LIKE TO CONTINUE TO BE ABLE TO DISCUSS THE CLUB WE LOVE & ARE SO PASSIONATE ABOUT.

Thank you for your continued support & understanding. Go Dees.

Injury List as at 5/6/07

alpha33

Aaron Davey (knee) - test

Brad Miller (wrist) - test

Isaac Weetra (wrist) - test

Matthew Whelan (foot) - test

Adem Yze (groin) - test

Clint Bartram (knee) - 1-2 weeks

Daniel Hughes (groin) - 1-2 weeks

Mark Jamar (foot) - 1-2 weeks

Brent Moloney (groin) - 1-2 weeks

Ryan Ferguson (thumb) - 2-3 weeks

Jared Rivers (back) - 2-3 weeks

Moloney and Rivers are a bit of a worry!

Adem Yze (groin) - test

they are ..but ... atleast we arent missing 3-4 other good players at the same time

id like to see davey miller yze and whealan all play this week

they are ..but ... atleast we arent missing 3-4 other good players at the same time

Bate played Miller's position very well last week. Perhaps not rushing Miller back in the team is a good idea. :huh:

I'd like to see Davey, Yze and Whealan play this week. ;)

people forget miller is wat only 24? give him a chance... im not sayin he is great... but i want to see him maybe develop into somthin great...

*wants too see the days where dunn and miller dominate games*

people forget miller is wat only 24? give him a chance... im not sayin he is great... but i want to see him maybe develop into somthin great...

*wants too see the days where dunn and miller dominate games*

How much of a chance do you wanna give the guy, seriously?

I'm don't want to start another 'lets kick Miller' scenario here, but on Saturday we were so clean through half forward. I haven't seen this for a long, long while. Bate presented really well and gave us an avenue to goal.

I know its horse & cart stuff here. We are playing better footy. That helps. But we also kicked goals from half forward.(apologies to Wheaters)

But he was impressive.

Miller may and probably will get his chances again. Bate is versatile and a bit of an athelete.

of that list davey, wheelan, moloney, rivers and perhaps yze are best 22 material. that means we need to drop 4 from the week end. who are they? id say rivers for bizzel, ward for wheelan, brown for davey...perhaps moloney and wheatly are fighting for the last midfield spot?

Some reliable inside information I have received is that Davey's knee injury has improved dramatically and he is expected to be playing against the Magpies next Monday. This is good news isn't it?

Adem Yze (groin) - test

I did not do a count - but it appears we still have the longest injury list!

Some reliable inside information I have received is that Davey's knee injury has improved dramatically and he is expected to be playing against the Magpies next Monday. This is good news isn't it?

Brilliant news, I think he has been flying under the radar to some on here, been brilliant this year bar about 3 games.... Plus he's in my dreamteam! :P

Do I really have to start the Miller fight again? Because he is talented, because we love him, because he is young, because with some perseverence he will be great and u will regret the day u said that but I wont

in all honesty bandwagon, and im not singling out miller here, but the team just had its first win for the year and everyone contributed. there are a few players who come straight into our side. rivers and wheelan into the backline, neitz would always walk into the forward line. mclean bruce green junior all walk into the midfield. miller hasnt done enough to earn a walk up start. while he played well at the start of this year, his form has tappered off. so did dunns. dunn went to sandy and kicked 4. newton kicked 5 (22 for the year now). miller has less than 10. he is out injured and struggling for form. i think he has to come back through sandy, find some form and then geta run. he hasnt offered much the last few weeks and needs to find his feet again before coming back into the dees side.

Do I really have to start the Miller fight again? Because he is talented, because we love him, because he is young, because with some perseverence he will be great and u will regret the day u said that but I wont

Just because you have the hots for him doesn't make him a good player.

Back on planet reality, Brad Miller is a shocking kick, a terrible overhead mark who struggles to kick a goal. Brad Miller will not be on our list next year because we have finally found someone to play his role 10X better than him, quote me on it.

I laughed... :lol:

Collingwood's Injury List:

James Clement (calf) - test

Simon Prestigiacomo (foot) - test

Heath Shaw (corked thigh) - test

Ryan Lonie (groin) - 1 week

Nathan Buckley (hamstring) - 2-3 weeks

Chris Dawes (knee) - 4 weeks

Chris Egan (knee) - 10-12 weeks

Sean Rusling (shoulder) - indefinite

John Anthony (neck) - season

Would be brilliant if Clement doesn't pull up, as he tends to do a good job on Robbo.

Buckley won't play, you can forget it.

brown would be stiff to miss after the job he did on mcleod

tough selection ahead this week: FINALLY!!! :D

Dunno if Brownie played full time on him but Mcleod still got 21+ pos & gave a lot of run from the back. Looked pretty damaging, esp early in game. Youre right thou, maybe Neale will get that 2 hour argument on who will be the 22nd player afterall.

i d like to share your enthausiasm but how many more dud games does he have to play? when we recruited him i thought he could be the next wayne carey now i think he might be the next brent grgic :

Back on planet reality, Brad Miller is a shocking kick, a terrible overhead mark who struggles to kick a goal. Brad Miller will not be on our list next year because we have finally found someone to play his role 10X better than him, quote me on it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

fwiw tho i think he will be on the list next year unless we get a great trade for him. his size and body shape are too rare to just get rid ofand i think he will continue to get a chance...i dont think he should be playing for the dees tho atm

Yep, there are plenty of players who I'd get rid of first.

He is good depth, if nothing else.

Drove past Junction Oval just now on my way back from uni, and saw Davey walking around and he looked perfectly fine. So lets hope the knee is right and he is playing on Monday!